Are Jews inherently evil or can they redeemed somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQ46CJ8UPJU
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TRPkjynavIg
youtube.com/watch?v=GCzwKMfGPrw
youtube.com/watch?v=WGPzYBCtP6I
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not my problem, can pygmies be redeemed?

bump

evil

Watch this
youtu.be/mQ46CJ8UPJU

They can be redeemed by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and asking Him for forgiveness for having Him crucified.

Watching out for your own, isn't evil, it's natural. Whites are the only ones that don't. The problem with Jews is that they're smarter than any other group (and by smarter I don't just mean book-smart like Asians)

Literally nothing wrong with Jews

(((You)))

>Are Jews inherently evil ?
only the pure ones. That's why you don't mass immigration in Israel.

Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

Words to Remember! Quotes from the Jewish Bible,the Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=TRPkjynavIg

youtube.com/watch?v=GCzwKMfGPrw

youtube.com/watch?v=WGPzYBCtP6I

says the potatonigger

getting pretty tired of the jew meme

Sup Forums is now apparently mostly under 13

I love you Alexandria

defending the jews in favor over potatos
>(((mO27UHeO)))

yes there are such things as good jews OP

you just need to add a secret ingredient to their showers and the suddenly become good jews

sandzaklijo ne seri

they love to debase others and to spread around vices and greed justso they can look better by comparison. Everyone must be a mini jew,a sexually degenerate,greedy amoral half-breed without the intelligence,will power and shrudeness of Jews.

Only Israeli Jews are okay (by most part), the Jews living in the US and Europe are leftist scum

hoho leaf chimes in

and how old are you?

>inb4 gozillion

good jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

JIDF in full damage CTRL

wow i really want to kill both of these people
cringe vs kike

I think you need to differentiate bewtween the zionist jewish multinational elites (soros & hollywood jes) and the averge Israeli jew.

picasso was not jewish.

Soros is not a real Jew. The same goes for at least 90% of the wealthy and powerful people who claim to be Jewish.

My opinion is that many behavioral traits are genetic, and as such where ever Jews are they must Jew. They as a group have adapted to be strong when in-group solidarity of their host is weak, and as such the solutions are expulsion, extermination, segregation, or forced integration. Personally I think Jews are a feature of any sufficiently advanced species, if the Jews were not the parasites it is likely another group would have become them.

Voltaire on the Jews
''They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race...

''You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny.''

"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous -- cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity."

"...the Jew does not belong to any place except that place which he makes money; would he not just as easily betray the King on behalf of the Emperor as he would the Emperor for the King?"

"[Jews are] our masters and our enemies ... whom we detest ... the most abominable people in the world."