Get Out

No thread for this? Opens tonight. Sixty positive reviews and counting.

You know there will be no constructive discussion of this. You know what this thread will become.

im curious to see how much it makes opening weekend. i have no urge to see this btw

What's it about?

WHITES BEING RACIST AND SHIT

>setting is Upstate New York
Guilty white Liberals confirmed?

Past the obvious race baiting, the plot as far I have read sounds completely retarded. I am baffled that its being rated above a 60% much less a fucking 100%.

That's fine let them make fools of themselves. It's got the best pre-release RT rating of any movie in months.

>obvious race baiting
You know one of the main themes of the movie is race right? That's the point.

It's because it's satire. I'm really tired of black people movies, but this one I'm actually interested in seeing.

Apparently it's sort of about how positive racism is still racism. Like the people are constantly complimenting how cool black people are, to the point where it becomes creepy, and they actually want to implement their consciousnesses into black people's bodies.

A 'Stepford Wives' type scenario where whites are so jealous of blacks that they transform themselves into blacks or inhabit their bodies.

Pure fucking garbage. Every positive review of this is a textbook example of liberal virtue signalling.

Looks like a comedy that turns sideways into a fucked up horror film.

>it's stupid on purpose!

I'm really tired of those types of movies too.

Why are Sup Forums faggots so easily triggered?

I've found you delicate snowflakes crying about it quite entertaining already.

It's a comedy, you idiot. Like the Marx Brothers, or Mel Brooks.

it is just fortunate that liberals are so fucking stupid that they will continue doubling down on the identity politics that lost them the election.

it will end up costing them an entire generation.

Eat Shit.

>It's a comedy

Aren't comedies suppose to be funny though?

Funny considering you're the one triggered by a movie you haven't even seen.

>Sixty positive reviews and counting.
You say this like it means anything.

If you don't find it funny how a black man being uncomfortable at a white people gathering, and being shot like a horror film funny, you are a lost cause.

Please explain to us in detail how you know a movie you haven't seen isn't funny.

It means that there are sixty positive reviews. What did you think I thought it meant?

I want niggers to Get Out of my country

But, no one cares what you want. So there's that.

>If you don't find it funny how a black man being uncomfortable at a white people gathering, and being shot like a horror film funny, you are a lost cause.

Because that description (and the trailers) plays off like a really bad FunnyorDie clip.

that isn't what the movie is about see its a black fantasy about how all white people are secretly obsessed with them and want to become black themselves.

propagandistic trash.

I want racists to Get Out of their existence.

(I want you to kill yourself.)

But those reviews don't matter.

I dunno, you guys seem pretty obsessed with them.

Quit responding to him, dumbass. He's just shitposting to get a reaction out of you

Get that race mixing propaganda the fuck out of here faggot.

>triggered

2018 BEST PICTURE OSCAR WINNER CONFIRMED, /poltv/ and Sup Forums BTFO INTO EXISTANCE

You're mom cares

all niggers need to hang

You do realize tiny trump's campaign was literally identical politics, don't you? Of course you don't, because you're a dumbass teenager.

>I have no urge to see this btw

Thanks so much for including this in your post user, I know we were all desperate to know whether or not you wanted to see it.

You guys keep claiming superior race, but you know, I've been reading your posts ... not looking good for you.

>identical politics

wdhmbt?

I'm neither Jewish nor white, I want all of you to hang. If there comes a day when white people die out, know that they were your last shield. The yellow tide is coming and we are not your allies.

Upstate NY isn't liberal at all

maybe not, but they will virtue signal by bringing their girlfriends to see this schlock anyway

Damn you're pretty scary there tough guy. Does your mom know what a badass you are?

90% of this thread is pure cringe

>MS paint comic
>an argument

Choose uno

>thought-provoking

What alternate reality do you even live in? They will bring their girlfriends to see whatever their girlfriends want to see. That's how girlfriends work.

This. Cops still kick the shit out of blacks and fags still get beat up here if they're uppity. What do you think we're commiefornia? This is the fucking Adirondack's. I live within five minutes of a place where they will never find your body.

I don't think you realize everyone hates niggers

>white people were the bad guys all along!

Is this supposed to be funny? The director is Jordan Peele as in Mad TV/Key and Peele Obama impersonator. Is this supposed to be a legit horror film?

white genocide

>unironically using the word cringe

Yikes

>I live within five minutes of a place where they will never find your body.

I wasn't even trying to be scary there. Africa will belong to the Chinese and the 13% nigger population in America will be all you have. Stuck in a land where nobody wants you around, either in your homeland or abroad. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself before Mao comes knocking at your door.

You seem a bit confused about your terminology user.

Enjoyed the 1000 islands myself, beautiful countryside in Upstate wherever you go though.

Ah so it's not based on a true story, gotcha.

>Facts are edgy

Get your brain checked you fucking mongoloid.

That must be why they're so unpopular and unsuccessful I guess.

In reality yeah.

According to hollywood that's a whole different story

It occurs to me that 90% of the country is within 5 minutes of a place where they will never find your body.
>He thinks he is special because there's a woods nearby

>shitty OOH SCARY WHITE PEOPLE movie
>10/10
What the actual fuck

It's directed by fucking jordan peele, this shit is satire and deconstructs bleeding heart liberals paranoia about black people

It's not strictly a black person oscar bait movie and the reviews for this are probably mostly legit, its actually something worth seeing, unlike moonlight

>reality
>aka my hugbox on Sup Forums

>live in Syracuse
>everywhere around me is red
>only upstate county that votes blue consistently
>mayor just declared Syracuse a sanctuary city and holds trump Tuesday anti-trump rally's
I hate this place. I want to move to a free state.

That's the irony, it's making fun of what Sup Forums despises, but they're too busy raging about it to even take 5 minutes to find out what it is.

They must not have been thinking too much about Oscars since they released it in Feb. Horror/comedy doesn't usually go down too well with those old fucks in the Academy. They want their race dramas to be Very. Serious.

Cringe

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

THe trailer

Does anyone know if Jordan Peele is going to appear in the movie? I find his mugging annoying outside of a short youtube clip.

Kek confirmed suburban sweetbitch.

literally black people can cry too: the movie

someone post a pic of the deus vult villain

They didn't put any of the jokes in the trailer. It's not meant to be a funny trailer. It's not an Adam Sandler movie.

literally "I saw one picture and based my entire opinion of the movie on it": the post

But that's portrayed negatively in the movie.

Ugh, can you even believe that literal Nazi?

The trailer was awful, so I have zero interest in seeing it.

Again, get your fucking brain checked. I never said I was killing people, I just said there is a place five minutes from my house where they would never find a body. I didn't say I was putting bodies there. Try not being so upset about getting picked on you fucking bingo bongo and try to use that pea sized brain in your head for more than thinking about how many welfare checks you can steal from the government.

Thanks for letting us know. We're taking a poll. I'll mark you down as "no."

The movie is clearly about creepy white liberals who hate their own skin color and want to become black people, which is seen is a horrible, weird thing.

There's absolutely no reason Sup Forums should be against this movie.

So, you guys just sit in your bedroom and have imaginary conversations with people you made up saying things you made up?

Interesting.

Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. Meanwhile face carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.

You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous.
I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me.

Me and my friends have just printed out your message. We're gonna hang it above the fireplace so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. As I write this post, while composing my latest novel in the background [did I mention I'm a prize-winning author? and you're what? a neet shitposter? hahaha], it occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it.

You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Now he gone! Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

Sup Forums is mostly dudes who wanna be black, like most Americans. Soo, it probably hits too close to home for them.

To an European, this whole "whites want to be black" stuff sounds like America - the movie.

>positive reviews
everything in the trailer made it look terrible

A lot of American race anger is based on jealousy. What do we want to be when we're kids? Sports stars. But then we find out that the black kids are bigger, faster and stronger, and we end up working desk jobs. Plus they can dance and most of us can't.

OP asked as to why there wasn't a thread. I assume this was because the trailer was shit. Are they paying you to shill this movie? You seem to get triggered a lot when people say they've no interest in seeing it.

In Europe, nobody considers blacks faster, stronger or more athletic. Why do Americans?

Even if this is copypasta it is the most embarrassing post I have ever read. Someone actually took the time to write that out and saved it.

They are literally that. You just don't need to be faster and stronger for your sports because they involve falling on the ground and pretending to be hurt when you're not in order to get a guy to pull out a little flag.

This. It's a fucking joke, you retards.

>Is this supposed to be funny?
Yes.

>White Americans get defensive and butthurt when you tell them blacks aren't stronger, faster or more athletic than them
Bizarre. Well, I guess this is just one of those idiosyncracies in your culture.

>In Europe, nobody considers blacks faster, stronger or more athletic.

Well you should, and you probably actually do, you just don't realize it because you're not white.

Well I assumed most people wouldn't see it. Most people don't see any given movie. If you're not seeing it and that's the only thing you have to contribute, well, fascinating I guess.

>It's not meant to be a funny trailer.
Yes it is. It's hilarious if you're not stupid.

>Adam Sandler
>Jokes

Sorry ditsoon but our national sport has more whites and latinos in it than blacks. See for what the future of your sport looks like.