£70,000 p/w @ Spurs

>£70,000 p/w @ Spurs

Lets be real lads, an £80m bid from Madrid and a contract of £150,000 p/w and he is gone this summer.

He will cost a lot more than 80 million.

Real doesn't need him

It's a marvel how Levy has managed to dupe so many top players into signing such terrible long-term contracts at Spurs.

Players who don't even make the first XI at Arsenal - players like Walcott, Wilshere, Welbeck and Giroud - are earning more than Eriksen.

Spurs' ability to squeeze value out of their players is simply remarkable.

"we" don't need Eriksen

why would he go to a smaller club?

>Arsenal's wage bill almost the same as Chelsea/Utd/City

I refuse to believe it.

I just refuse.

>smaller

hahaha I love english delusional posters

I don't know what will be the best fit for Barcelona. Coutinho have played better in the few games he's played but his performance will probably flatten out as the season goes by.

But I could see Eriksen be a new Rakitic. Better than current Iniesta and Paulinho but considered shit by clueless supporters. He would be good for Barcelona but not satisfy the fans the way Coutinho would.

Two great players regardless.

Eriksen to Real Madrid and Coutinho to Barcelona, assuming Barcelona still have money considering they wasted it on Dembele.

Eriksen to Barcelona and fuck Coutinho

that's it.

The only Spurs player that could fit in Real Madrid is Kane, but he will cost like €150M

Coutinho is a midget South American plus Liverpool won't get top 4 this season, he's confirmed.

>TWF old enough to remember the days when Real Madrid bought stars for fun.
>Now they let go of Mariano, James and Morata in one transfer window because they are broke.

Danish players are normally shit under the kind of pressure you face at a big club.

Yes, Spurs have been good lately, but the pressure isn't as big there as it would be in one of the established top clubs of Europe.
Let's be honest, nobody expects Spurs to win fuck all.

I think he'd be better off faking a desire to leave and pursue a fat contract extension. Doubt it will happen with Levy in charge though, lol

>Kane, but he will cost like €150M
more like 250m

€150m would be a bargain in Levy's eyes. I doubt he'd sell for less than €180m.

>150k at Real Madrid

They pay Martin Odegaard those numbers. Bayol is on 350k

>terrible long-term contracts

When you look at how dramatically Pochettino has improved many of their players, those contracts aren't so terrible. Pretty much everyone on that team is worth at least double what they were when he first showed up. They're almost all set for massive paydays once they leave. And because their contracts are long-term, Spurs can get absurd transfer fees for them, enabling their Jew owners to quickly pay off their stadium debt and sell the club to Qatar. Win-win.

>Alli, Alderweireld, Dier, Eriksen, and Kane combined cost 31 million for Tottenham to sign
>None of them are on more than 100k per week
>All of them are worth much more
>Literally any one of them will be sold for at least 60 million

whoooooosh!

*joke flies over your head*

Eriksen to Barca screencap this

a long contract with low wages is not a win for any player, ari

From the players' POV their contracts are terrible. Spending a large amount of their prime on 30-50% of the wages they could fetch in other clubs.

I think Kane genuinely wants to be a one club man from now on as long as Spurs don't take the piss. You can tell how much he loves the club and he could go down as their legit GOAT

so he want to not win any relevant title in his career.

So smart.

They're his boyhood club. He wants to win a title with them.

oh yeah?

He's said he wants to return to arsenal

It's cute that you think loyalty means anything when this much money is being splashed around

Don't you have some civilians to bomb?

i've no doubt the players will get very high performance bonus'.
i.e get into champions league get a good whack of money.

>thinking you'll get Eriksen for anything less than €200m or €275m for Kane

Euphoric

Don't you have some gays to stone?

How?

JUST

Big teams have proven they don't really have to need a player to buy him.
PSG didn't need Mbappe.
Barcelona didn't need Paulinho
City didn't need Danilo
And yet they spent good money on them.
On Mbappe and possibly Eriksen I'd say they 'd rather no other competitor of theirs takes him instead.

>Barcelona didn't need Paulinho
they actually did

Barcelona desperately needed Paulinho

Well considering on the midfielders they have noone would expect Barcelona would go for a midfielder.
A top class Right back (which semedo isn't) and a proper winger replacement for Neymar (which dembele isn't yet) would definately seem priorities.
But well the fact that Barca are doing so well both in C.L. (gifted Olympiakos a point because their manager is an ex Oly manager i suppose) and having won the League by September maybe proves me wrong.

Don't you have some aa to not attend
Don't you have some kneelings to shoot

sure i read that spurs' top players get their earnings supplemented in bonuses so they don't fuck up the wage structure, meaning they're effectively on 120k-150k per week

the problem is barcelona has many midfielders but none of them have the balls, strength and attack of paulinho

he's isn't the best fit for barcelona style but he always has/creates a few clear chances per game. As a second half sub he's great

Tbf Kane was 10 years old at the time, his whole family are Spurs fans, and he joined Tottenham's academy like a year later. Young children are bandwagoning little shits, even Steven Gerrard once posed in an Everton shirt.

>Barcelona didn't need Paulinho
>City didn't need Danilo
(You)

What ever happened to that kid? Last thing I heard about him was his dad demanding shit from Real in regards to training and then poof.

Real is a lock. I know his Eriksens Agent and I have several sources familiar with the inner workings of the Real Madrid CF administration
His contract goes to 2020 which means tottenham will look to sell at the latest during summer 2019.
But of course if Eriksen has a good season and a good WC then summer 2018 might be the time.

Poch won't sell him for 80m, he can't replace Eriksen with that money

This is why if Pulisic leaves Dortmund, I'd like him to go to a team like Tottenham.

Quality players shine there. Seems like the club really knows how to get the most out of its players.

Pulisic will sgin will Real. screenshot

You're not even allowed to drink m8, fuck off

It really is remarkable. Have to question the players' agents. Kane should really have an extra few million in his bank account right now.

he's a 10

which top team still plays with a 10? fucking nobody.

it's the reason why Özil isn't relevant, too

imagine taking that bait

signed a new contract with Real Madrid, not sure if he's still on the ridiculous money but probably is.
Currently on loan at Heerenveen and has been there for a while, not progressing sufficiently. As someone who watched him play in the Norwegian premier division at age 15 I can say that he's really not all that different now, physically he's better but technically, defensively and intelligence wise he hasn't improved

Kane *does* have a few extra million. Think of all the money he's making through his Nike endorsements right now.

You're not even allowed cutlery nigel

Gerrard posed in an Everton shirt when he was a kid because his Uncle told him to in order to piss off his Dad.

Kane was actually an Arsenal fan.

Different thing

? Of course he would have that anyway plus an extra few million in wages. He would get an extra 50k per week which is 2.5 million a year if he were paid like Lukaku or Aguero

Kane is overrated dogshit, I doubt Real would fall for an English meme

>Semedo
>not a top class right back
He's Dani Alves 2.0. He's a beast.

Pulisic will never downgrade to a Premier club because Dortmund already plan to keep him long term and will slap a 100 million dollar price tag on him which only Real/Barca/PSG can activate

>le 12%er thinks (You)s are that easy

He's not that good m8, just Ireland are shit. Nathan Cleverly would of scored a hat-trick that night.

Ac Meelan are desperate for a playmaker

Prove it

never been to the uk, then. Go and blow up some kids you swine

How about Soldado, Lamela and Paulinho? All that money from Bale and they bought those shitters

lmao

He deserves to be paid more honestly. If the spurs don't give him at least 115k a month he should leave. It's a business and that's his job.

how many times did real beat spurs in the CL this year lad?

I think he's leaving regardless. Eriksen has always said that he's got a long-term plan and that he's going to move on from Spurs eventually. I think if one of the really big, rich teams want him and they're able to negotiate with Levy he'll go. Wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for Barcelona or PSG next season.

He would do better at barca unironically

>the spurs
wew, hi grandpa

Most top teams play with a 10 and a regista.

I'll put it to you this way:
Theo Walcott is Arsenal's 3rd highest earner, behind Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez. They wanted to resign him too.

Jack Wilshere is on 90k/week and has missed the equivalent of 3.4 years with injuries since 2008.

You're just as Arab as I am Abdul why the self hate?

>Girona beats Real Madrid weeks ago
>Real Madrid is smaller than Girona

that's your logic

Inshallah that is haram. Quit being haram mahmood

except over two games, real couldn't beat spurs

Milan is desperate for a lot of things.

>Man United play turgid, disgusting, uninspired, boring football
>Man City play vibrant, exciting, attacking, inspirational football
>a mere £4.2 mil difference between their yearly wage bills
wew, would be fucking gutted to be a Dabchester "Manure" Poonited fan right about now