What happened Sup Forums?

what happened Sup Forums?
I thought Sup Forums was always right?
I thought brexit was going to save England?
I thought Farage was going to save England?
Why is he quitting Sup Forums? Could it be possible he actually never had a plan to save England and is now jumping a sinking ship?
But you were always right Sup Forums, can you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/22/nigel-farage-immigrants-india-australia-better-than-eastern-europeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's quitting?

Belgium you complete degenerate trash... How do you scum even live with yourselves? why not just become a part of France?. The whole situation makes me sick how you are a sovereign nation. Give up. Give in. Give out.

He did what he wanted, he's done, shut up

PRETTY MUCH A NON-COUNTRY

Nigel Farage got into politics with a specific goal, accomplished it in his view, and stepped down. This is the epitome of what a politician should fucking do. Not get cozy with power and become a career politician, not vaguely work towards a nebulous goal that will never be truly realized like "help the poor" or "embrace diversity," but one that is concrete and achievable. Once he achieved that, he stepped down, and even though other politicians wouldn't think of it(because as Nigel himself said, most of them have never had a real job in their lives), that should be the standard that they should follow.

He went in with a goal he felt was right, worked to accomplish that goal, and said "fuck politics I'm out" when his goal was completed.

D A M P R A G
A
M
P
R
A
G

He isn't even an MP you mong

He doesn't have any power to shape EU negotiations.

It's up to the new conservative PM

he already won

no more dole for you

We have a name for people like him, its called a haram cunt

He is quitting because he achieved his goal, he will still help other countries achieve their independence from the EU.

>I thought brexit was going to save England?

Not just England, the rest of the UK too. Yes even Scotland if they like it or not.

Preach.
The times i've had to explain this in the past hour has been excruciating.

He was a dangerous goy. He had to choose between resigning and permanent removal.

>1 post by this ID

>be Belgium
>wake up next to my lover Mahmoud for Syria
>pick up my new phone the cuckhold69+
>read the news
>farage has standed down
>tears of joy flow down my face
>tears of pain roll down my face as Mahmoud totalled my any yet again
>whilst Mahmoud thrusts his refugee rod into my wallon region, I realise that I could be free too.
>but I am Belgium
>I am a non-country
>I will never be free

Such is life in Belgium.

take a look at the FTSE 100 :)

This.

His job is now done, Belgium (the non country) will be destroyed in your lifetime.

Leavefags just don't have a plan. They're just a bunch of angst-ridden morons babbling about 'Brussels dictate'. The same applies to the majority of this board, who are just plain dumbarses.

there really is no hope for you people is there
it's almost inconceivable that such a blatant cowardly, backstabbing, lying sack of shit can still be considered a 'hero' by his supporters

but hey, it's not my problem, figure this mess out yourselves, like Farage would say

former

prime minister

of

BELGIUM

He was not playing got the trophy, he was playing for the team to win.

kankerbelg

his watch is ended

Does anyone have the picture of David Cameron laughing while everyone resigns

Let him rest. He has done all of that stuff OP. Now it's up to the Tory leadership candidates to sort out.

It's a new beginning for the UK and Nige. And the conservatives.

>France

I love you straya but dont say such disgusting things. Biggest part of the population is Dutch

He resigned from the UK independence party, because he won independence. It's not rocket science m8

>but hey, it's not my problem

It will be soon when the dominos begin to fall.

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention"

Firstly we really need to have a talk about our flags. I'm voting for mine to change if you support a possible resolution.

Secondly, why do you expect the average user of an Azerbaidjani Kashmir Weaving Forum to show consistency or anything resembling a functioning mind?

>Non-country cuck posts his anti-Farage autism in brit/pol/ threads
>get's rekt
>creates a new thread to satisfy his autism

You sad, sad case

>Achieves what he set out to do
>No reason for him to continue
>Non-countries mad as fuck

What is it with you retards? You're like leftists, you constantly think you're "in the know" when in reality what you do know you could fit on a grain of rice.

It's inconceivable for them to imagine a politician who accomplishes a goal and serves the public, then gets off the public's payroll when he would stop being useful.

Farage quit as party leader once before.
He's not retiring anytime soon.
I heard he was planning to spend as much time in the EU as possible while he still has a job there.

Are you sure though?
Farage: "Absolutely. There can be compromises with the EU, including on a possible British contribution to the EU budget" - shortly after the results of the referendum.

Everybody knows that the UK will pay the EU either way. Access to the single market might as well be even more expensive than the special deal UK has right now.

Isn't Boris doing a deal with the far-right members of the conservative party or some shit? UKIP isn't needed anymore.

He is dun goofed

Where are all the MUH EMPIRE and MUH FREEDOM fags now?

Have they realised that we will stuck be sucking brussels dick outside the EU but without a say this time? Are have they realised we will get a shit ton more mudslimes from the commonwealth?

To say Farage is devisive is an understatement; understand that if UKIP is to gain wider public appeal, it needs a change of face at the helm. I'm sure that it's better to do this now and hopefully there'll be less backlash over whatever happens later

Low-grade bank clerk detected

And England has been saved, but no for me. It must often be so, user, when things are in danger: some one has to give them up, lose them, so that others may keep them.

Protip: Sup Forums can't actually spot a Jew at a hundred yards because Farage is the biggest Jew of all time and they missed it. The reality is Sup Forums just likes bandwagoning any right wing, vaguely racist idea because they know fuck all about actual politics or how the world actually works. They all just think they are Breiviks in the making just waiting for their moment. In reality they are just basement dwelling 4channers same as any other board. If you take anything Sup Forums says seriously, especially in something you have to vote in to decide your countries future well being, you deserve everything you get because you're fucking retarded.

You mean flemmish. Dutch people don't even like you.

>Farage resigns after achieving his goals
>Goes back to his family
>Summer of 2017
>Nigel wakes up on a hospital
>"H-how long have I been here?"
>"Ok relax Sir you have been in coma for the past 3 months"
>Suddenly memories of his grandchildren playing in the park as he hears an "Allah Ackbar" and gets knocked out
>"W-Where is my family?"
>"They all died in the terrorist attack sir"
>Nigel gets up and walks to the window
>A huge crowd who heard news of his recovery is outside
>Nigel opens the windows
>"We must erase the cancer of Islam from the face of the Earth"
>The crowd roars and chants "Farage for Emperor"
>A nuke named 'Nigel Trump' gets dropped on mecca

t. Fashisto Salazar

Shut up fag he liberated his country now he will rest for a little give the man a fucking break. Prolly gona be MP in 2020 or trumps VP

Did you forget the bit that Farage begged for more mudslimes from the commonwealth?

Hearty kek. Have a (you)

Jean Claude have you been drinking again?

Your union is over. Shitposting on Sup Forums isn't going to chagne that.

It amazes me how on a politics forum how many people on here are genuinely political illiterate.

UKIP needs soft reform to capitalise and take the North of England. As great as Farage is, he is incredibly toxic to vast scores of the general public.

He is also not a member of Parliament, to deem him accountable when he has essentially headed a political pressure group is complete naivety. He's achieved his goal and if UKIP is to develop it needs an outlined new direction post referendum (just not under Carswell/Evans).

Also
>a fucking non-country

t. non-country

We are bestest of bro''s, btw only reason we are called flemish is because its the only province that doesnt cross the border, it's a mindgame from the french elite to divide us (Brabant, Limburg etc used to be one big province before we got split up)

>mfw all these Johnny Foreigners who have no idea how out political system works think he's running away in defeat

He's done all that he can do. He has no power to affect the deal with the EU. His work is over and he's retiring.

Yep, UK is crushed but EU is over. You are projecting your failures, don't you?

This never happened.

By Commonwealth we mean Australia and New Zealand, not fucking Pakistan lmao.

He is still an MEP, and he said that he would try to help anti-EU movement is other countries. Yeah, he may have resigned from the leadership of UKIP, but he didn't just disappear.
Having looked in many of the threads in the last hour, I can see that Belgians seem to really want to make a drama out of this news. Are you that butthurt because he called Belgium a non-country?

theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/22/nigel-farage-immigrants-india-australia-better-than-eastern-europeans

I think democracy is dogshit and probably the worst form of government imaginable, but I thought liberals all loved it. Why they get so mad that the 52% are telling them what to do anyway? Those sheep love mob rule. And even more than that, they love smarter people than them telling them what is ultimately better for them. Farage tells them what's good for them and they still get mad.

Can't win with these sheep. Their ancestors tried to give them rights and a choice in running their country and they'd rather just hand it over to a pretty much non-country that thinks water can't hydrate you.

NON COUNTRY

Oh my, I am shocked, shocked i tell you, to learn that another Brexit Backer drops off as soon as it's time to actually do the legwork and live with the consequences rather than xenophobic grandstanding and lies.
On the plus side, this is confirming the hypothesis that once UKIP gets its singular issue, it will stop existing. Of course its arseholes will scatter to Britain First, the tories and the EDL but it's some minor silver lining

>UK is crushed

>Not an MP
>Not a member of the party in power
>Could never realistically become PM
>Only stayed in politics to form UKIP to campaign the UK to leave the EU
>15+ years later it finally happens
>He's content, wants to retire
>People are actually trying to spin this into a negative

The fuck is wrong with you people

This shit right here.

It's why there were 2 leave groups, the UKIP one, and the softer one led by boris, picking up voters who would never have voted with farage.

Are you a shitskin or a cuckhold?

Which is it?

Sup Forums is not what it used to be

you are all so naive and blindfolded by the muh degeneracy, muh merkelistan narrative

whatever I guess

Well, he won, so why continue?

1) He's leaving UKIP now that it is essentially redundant. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, he did what he said out to do.

2) We haven't even left the EU yet, so you can't comment on the effects yet.

3) Farage might even be resigning so he can work in Leadsom's government in the Tory party

So sick of dumb continental shills

this human trash only had one idea in his life

pic related: his idea

He's Irish, so obviously the answer is "both."

My bet? He is making some monetary scheme.

He left because his job is complete you damp rag

Its Mummys turn now

>those union jack shoes
How can one man be so based?

>FFFFFFFF
>FFFFFFFF
>FFF
>FFFFFF
>FFFFFF
>FFF
>FFF
>FFF

"During the referendum campaign I said 'I want my country back' and what I'm saying today is 'I want my life back"

GOD BLESS THIS MAN

Because he's a fucking faggot. He had the spotlight and could have used this to usher the UK into a new political era of nationalism. Do you not understand that this was his opportunity to spring himself to the next level as a high ranking political leader? Instead he abandoned ship, leaving the EU deal to be brokered by Leftist faggots and as a result you will still have immigration as a contingency for fair trade deals. He just left the right wing high and dry and now they will fail without leadership.

>xenophobic

kill yourself you paki cock sucking faggot

I always wondered how a Japanese/anime imageboard managed to attract a lot of white conservatives against degeneracy.

I would expect a lot more liberals and libertarians that just want to see lulz

Our Batman.

>quitting before the shit gets real

what a faggot

He is.
To me that just makes him seems honest.
He's been into politics for 17 years and since day one he said his only goal was to get Britain out of EU. Now that's done, he's got no reason to keep doing politics so he's out.

Except he realistically won't be going anywhere near the EU deal even if he wanted to. Fuck off retard.

>How can one man be so based?
If partying in obnoxious clothes together with Murdoch and Lebedev is what you call "based"...

Dont forget to spout >muh jews in the very next thread

>Farage quitting is going to be twisted and used by libcucks against Trump

Thanks Britbongistan I hope Scottland successfully appeals Brexit.

>Do you not understand that this was his opportunity to spring himself to the next level as a high ranking political leader?

How exactly? He's as high ranking as he can get by leading UKIP. For him to be any higher he would have to either job the Tories or Labour and get them to elect him as their leader, and then win the general election. Magic is more realistic than that happening.

You just mad because your grandparents couldn't afford bread let alone obnoxious clothes.

>what is projecting

There's only freedom in my past, bruh. My grandfather killed commies in two wars.

More politicians should be like that

I dont really care

Bwahahahaha

HE ACTUALLY LEFT YOU KEKS HOLDING THE BAG AHAHAHAHAHA

But they haven't left the EU yet, they just voted for it.

this the greatest cucking that was ever cucked.
brexiters confirmed for bigest cucks in the world holy shit

You've been blown the fuck out, faggot

Hahahaha

>England just got cucked by this guy's memes

>soon America will be cucked by Trump's memes

LEL KEK JEJ

maybe he wants to go back to the free-market

He's been saying for years that once he acheived this, his goal, he would relax and fish ect you stupid idiot

He won, you stupid cunt. He achieved what he wanted and now he's leaving.

>making excuses for this cowardly pussy

What do you not get about this. He had a goal, he achieved said goal and now he's left. are you mentally retarded?

Sikhs are bro tier