Not going to watch it

>beardfat
>No Mike

Advertising is against the rules.

yeah, no mike is usually shitty.
the last 15 minutes are pretty good.

so is outing yourself as a faggot

I think we can all agree that the powertrio of RLM is Mike, Jay and Rich
but since they need to be 4 in the panel, who should fill the empty space?
hardmode: you must pick aidsmoby or beardfat

Now I need a webm of 2001 ending with Skateboard Kid 2 instead of monolith

>beardfat AGAIN

why the fuck would i want to watch something that suggests kill bill 2 is a bad sequel

Jack's OK. Out of all the options, he's the best Ringo.

Josh needs to be Pete Best'd.

> no mike
subtract 250k views pls

Why do they let beardfat be in their videos

This insult is way overused around here but in all seriousness beardfat is like reddit incarnate.

why haven't they done a normal movie review in over a month

Because they're friends

>Filmed in the morning
>Mike not in it
I wonder how late he normally wakes up, do you think he's bad at mornings because of hangovers?

Colin

Jack is literally pleddit: the person with all his faggoty over dramatic reactions to everything.

Beardfat is tumblr, Jack is reddit
Beardfat is offended by everything and can't take a joke
Jack is old man humour, mainly family friendly jokes

Garrett Gilchrist

Literally nothing they say suggests that.

You understand that RLM regularly makes jokes right? You don't think Jack was legitimately drinking at 10:00 am do you?

Jack. He's not THAT bad. Lame, but still some funny nuggets. He reminds me of my friend Ben. We served in the Army together and he was bald too. RIP Ben.

Beardfat reminds me of that faggot who joins the fencing club because he likes collecting anime swords and doesn't realize fencing is a real sport.

Do you have a reading disability? Where did I mention Jack?

You're referencing when Jay said it was 10:00 in the morning at the beginning of the video.

Did Robin Williams died of Auto-erotic-asphyxiation?

..Yes? And Mike isn't there, because he's a hungover alcoholic
I didn't mention Jack

Jesus Christ, you're dense.

You were referencing that they shot this in the morning. The only reason you think they shot it in the morning is because Jay made a joke about Jack being drunk already at 10:00 am. Clearly that was a joke and they weren't actually shooting it in the morning.

No, david carradine did

Robin Williams straight up hanged himself

>Clearly that was a joke and they weren't actually shooting it in the morning.
How is that clear? It's more likely that they shot in the morning but weren't drinking heavily

Autism

He may have actually been killed while doing auto-erotic asphyxiation. Supposedly when he was found they made sure to add in that he had his pants on, which wouldn't make sense unless they were intentionally trying to avoid the shame that comes with someone into AEA.

Gotta be jack, but he needs to be drunk otherwise he's not great value.

No Mike? Take a hike

>"I don't want to destroy any of them"
>proceed to destroy all three

Yes that is what happened in the video.

At the very least, the original covers are damaged from being bashed.

Yes you once again have described what happens in the video.

Yes, and you once again reiterate while failing to address Jay's contradiction. They destroyed art - fuck them.

Jessi, if she won't do it then Jack.

>Jessi, if she won't do it
She hasn't been in a video in over two years, user. So no, she wont' do it.

This, I think Colin is great.
Drunk Jack is fine too.

max landis

He's like a fan that keeps winning contests for a walk-on guest spot

Or, you know, he's a friend of theirs and has been for years.

>no Mike
>Josh

Is it even worth watching?

kind of shit

I don't dislike Jack, It's just that Mike/Jay/Rich is better

Now Josh on the other hand...

>aidsmoby and josh in every episode
botw is done

sauce??

>no Mike

Thank god. These guys are so much better when he's not dragging them down.

What the fuck does that mean?

Why do you guys watch hour long YouTube videos?

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792290&pagenumber=194

WHO POSTED THE JESSI PICTURE???

>Sorry, you must be a registered forums member to view this page. If you are already a member, login here.

nice fucking job

> Not just posting the picture.
> linking to a place where an account is needed.
Nah, fuck you.

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA

Josh makes me feel even more embarrassed about being a virgin

Jack is by far the worst imo

>no Mike

Is this a joke?

thing is he doesent give a fuck, hes just there 4 fun.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You know how RLM has a weird way of counting Best of the Worst episodes? They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent. The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Mike Stoklasa. During production of the first season, Mike started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Mike. The episode’s production number was I488, the title was Dead Rich.

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Mike Stoklasa. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn’t seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.

The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you’ll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn’t work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of Best of the Worst on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality camera work. If you’ve seen the original camera work for Gorilla Interupted, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Mike seemed angrier, Jay seemed depressed, Jessie seemed anxious, Rich seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for his friends.

The episode was about the crew watching movies about plane trips, near the end of the first act, the movie was finishing up. Rich was fooling around, as you’d expect. However, as the movie ended, Rich broke a window on the studio and fell out.

At the beginning of the series, Mike had an idea that the filming style of Best of the Worst's world represented life, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Rich’s corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic photoshop of his dead body.

Act one ended with the shot of Rich’s corpse. When act two started, Mike, Jay, and Jessie were sitting at their table, crying. The crying went on and on, it got more pained, and sounded more realistic, better acting than you would think possible. The video started to decay even more as they cried, and you could hear murmuring in the background. This crying went on for all of act two.

Act three opened with a title card saying one year had passed. Mike, Jay, and Jessie were skeletally thin, and still sitting at the table. There was no sign of Josh or Jack.

They decided to visit Rich’s grave. Milwaukee was completely deserted, and as they walked to the cemetery the buildings became more and more decrepit. They all looked abandoned. When they got to the grave, Rich’s body was just lying in front of his tombstone, looking just like it did at the end of act one.

The crew started crying again. Eventually they stopped, and just stared at Rich’s body. The camera zoomed in on Jay’s face. According to summaries, Jay tells a joke at this part, but it isn’t audible in the version I saw, you can’t tell what Jay is saying.

The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Best of the Worst guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 2013, some that haven’t been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

You can try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Best of the Worst guest stars, but there’s something odd about most of the ones who haven’t died yet. All of their deaths are listed as the same date.

>Good morning Jack!
>Jack

This is so fucking stupid, even by pasta standards.

newfag

This is "McDonald creepypasta" bad.

retard.

>durr if you don't find this unfunny obnoxious shit hilarious, you're a newfag
kys

I don't normally desire black girls but jesus christ

I didn't say it was meant to be funny kiddo

>not funny
>not real
>not worth reading
Yeah, wonderful addition to the thread, faggot.

newfag

After watching PreRec for two years or however long it's existed, Jack has grown on me a lot. He can still be annoying but overall I like him.

Beardfat, otoh, is still horrible. Just hearing him laugh in this episode was annoying me.

rip

With all this displeasure about Beardfat, is there any way we can have him removed from further videos? I mean, creepy pakis and indians made Jessi not appear in future videos

Drunk Jack. He is the most entertaining one in this episode.

>Rich getting hurt makes Mike cry
you pushed willing suspension of disbelief too far

Make sure Mike, Jay, and Rich keep triggering him their jokes. Alternatively, say the creepy fan shit about Jessie is about Beardfat, getting rid of him and getting Jessie back

I really enjoyed that cunny in the Skate Board Kid 2 segment. Good episode.

what u mean not appeara in future videos. plz exsplain what ur on

>He spends all of his day on social media talking about political issues and no one likes him
What was he thinking about while Jack was saying this?

Seems lick Jack struck a nerve, a real jackpot

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has ev- wait what the fuck?

>dat Jay giggle-laugh @ 5:05

Its so fucking dorky and cute I want to kill myself

Don't you mean a real... Jackpot?

Uh...

What do you guys think about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=a2XHFksrAEI

ugh the 2 SJW fags on the left, no thanks

PLEASE SAUCE FFS

Like many others, I hate Jack at first, but he has warmed my icecold coal heart and now he's pretty alright

Beardfat was the aids all along

I'd go as far to say that I like Jack more than Rich. Even moreso after watching some PreRec videos.

Let's not go overboard here.

Don't get me wrong, Rich isn't terrible, but only when he's not relying on his 'le fahnny yelling' shtick.

he doesent rely on it, the laugh is uncontrollable he cant fake it. theres proof if u look for it. he talks about it

old pre-2014 Rich was funny, now he's Reddit-tier and thinks he's a genius e-celeb because everyone kept sucking his dick and now he sucks.

More talking about the "OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWD!"

fair enough. i didnt think of that, it is over used. but ppl do love it. people tip them on twitch just to hear him say it.