/toröö/

Bundesliga talk

Denmark made it, Italy did not.

Lewandowski is still telling Buyern how to spend their money ("young, hungry striker")
>Dortmund is interested in Ajax keeper Andre Onana
Hertha midfileder Valentino Lazaro didn't want to transfer to Leipzig because "7 years of Red Bull are enough".
>Juve is interested in Can and Goretzka
If he doesn't get a regular starting spot, K. Trapp wants to leave PSG in the Winter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q38Y5FLK63k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Die Bewerbung des Deutschen Fußball-Bundes (DFB) um die Ausrichtung der EM 2024 steht unter dem Motto „United by Football – Vereint im Herzen Europas“. Das gaben DFB-Präsident Reinhard Grindel und Generalsekretär Friedrich Curtius vor dem Länderspiel-Klassiker am Dienstagabend gegen Frankreich in Köln bekannt.

quack quack

dumb quackposter

*quacks*

>>Dortmund is interested in Ajax keeper Andre Onana
ahhh yes, buying more turks and niggers is a good idea

gotta pander to the target audience.

Hello I am from the future

I came here to tell you Redbull will win the League this year and Denmark will win the World Cup 2018

Do with this information as you wish

Sell Pulisic and set him free from the loser second place mentality of Dortmund please.

McKennie scored a goal yesterday against Portugal.

Is there an official statement to why Kostas Stafylidis, a key player of Augsburg the past 2 seasons, is left on the bench?
I read somewhere he even travelled to Italy for Roma/Inter and that he had a deal with Hamburg. Is it because he asked for a transfer?

I think it has more to do with the fact that Max is playing a great season so far.

>Redbull will win the League this year
at least it's not Buyern

>Denmark will win the World Cup 2018
If Portugal can win the EC, Denmark should be more than able to play a role at the WC.

Denmark can play a role in my WC if you know what I mean ;^)

>yesterday actually happened
Wow

By the way I dont know if anyone of u knows Panathinaikos Holding mid Kourbelis but rumour has it he has done a deal with Werder Bremen for January. Anyone heard anythigng?
Greek NT midfield is literally in shumbles since Karagounis - Katsouranis left and it's pretty much the reason why this team got from continuous contestant in final tournaments to missing 2 in a row.
Our defence and offence are above average but the midfield really is beyond terrible (A benchwarmer that Benfica fans hate in Samaris and some dude who plays in saudi arabia).
So we really need a few players getting proper football education in some big leagues.

tl;dr

Kourbelis def mid on Werder Bremen most possibly in january.
Heard anything? Whats your opinion on greek defensive players?

Why not Trapp to Doofmund?
He is actually decent and should play for a German team.

I don't know if Bremen even have the money to buy anyone given that they are dirt poor.
Greek players seem to be a right fit for the /bundes/ and although I can't really think of a technically versatile greek player atm, who made it in the bundes, most of them definitely have the right fighting spirit.

hehe yes ;)

congratulations, you're one of the big boys now.

his current team has finantial problems and no ceo giving money.
he ll be sold for scrubs.

Today is Champions League. Wolfsburg plays Florentina. Will you guys watch it?

Why would I want to watch some hairy italians get BTFO'd by the wives in green?

fuck off, tom

Nuri Sahin’s home

It's all part of the conquest process.

>Bosz's "Wunschpieler" ist Emre Can and BvB already works on it
lmao

>Keita's move to Liverpool is greatly because of Kloppo
how disappointed/mad will he be, when Kloppo gets fired in a few months and Liverpool doestn qualify for europe?

>Trapp wants to leave PSG so that he can get playing time to go to the world cup

Lmao why? So he can sit behind Neuer, ter Stegen, and Fährmann?

>4 gks at a wc
ameridumbs baka

>rating fährmann above pollersbeck
ameridumbs baka

>rating Pollersbeck
baka bakas

>rating goalkeepers at all

>rating any player

Ahhhhhhh, everyone shut up now, okay?!!!
Holy shit

*pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts*

Talk to me

Ok how are you

Well I guess I’m okay but I’m feeling the winter blues.
And you

this thread needs more quack

youtube.com/watch?v=q38Y5FLK63k

ugh, i hate quackposters so much

quock :(

dämliche ganz

I only watched 10mins of highlights, but Trapp seemed pretty good yesterday. Actually the only keeper that didn't disappoint me 'after' Neuer.

This. Dont get why he doesnt start for PSG

Too many brutal emotions take a toll on the heart.

*glances around the corner*

sleep tight Kloppo

rüsseltastisch post

correct! here is your price.

>Nun bahnt sich aber doch ein Wechsel Mislintats an – zum FC Arsenal in die englische Premier League. Wie „ESPN“ berichtet, befinden sich die „Gunners“ bereits in Gesprächen mit dem 45-Jährigen. Auch der „Kicker“ berichtet unter Berufung auf „gut unterrichtete Kreise“, dass sich die Verhandlungen bereits in einem fortgeschrittenen Zustand befinden.
Aki and Zorc on suicide watch.

F

Indoor furniture is decent, outdoor furniture and arrangement are horrid.

Congratulations Denmark

>hungry striker
Is Götze available?

Care to at least explain yourself

Turks love their giant couch arrangements.

Thank you

>no big comfy trees in the garden near the terrace

meh

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ins Krankenhaus. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Doktor: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Doktor erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in mein Krankenhaus kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Doktor staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

baka

senpai

How do we stop the upcoming Italian NT Renessaince?

>tom thread

ughhh

We don't! Better prepare for a decade of Italian world domination.

mamma mia

as long as he doesn't go to buyern, I'm fine desu.

The italian job is his best option at the moment if he wants to make some decent money without having to move to China.

rly meks u think.

What happened to Wales btw? Didn't they at least supposed to be decent?

Löst sich da ne Dynastie auf? Irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, daß bei der glorreichen Borussia viel schief läuft. Das Interesse an den Ajax -Keeper ist lachhaft ! Bürkis Fehler resultieren an dem katastrophalen Abwehrverhalten & dazu kann er nichts.
Wenn Guerriero & der alte Pierczeck (sorry) verletzt sind, ist in Do Polen offen. Schmelle sollte sich zur Ruhe setzen & Bartra halt nur gut, Sokratis ok & Toprak ein Fehleinkauf. Reicht nicht für CL !!!!

>Keita worth more than Pullisic

the state of tm.de

Is this /autosage/?

KNALLER ALARM +++ Buyern interested in Sandro Wagner +++ KNALLER ALARM

don't know why I replied to (You)

Better fuck up Hoffenheim even further before they could get dangerous.

Wasn't one of the reasons they sacked the Taktik-Fuchs that he didn't get along with this guy? Now they're going to be without both of them in the space of a year. J U S T

yes indeed

>in 2018 Sandro Wagner will be a Bayern player and play for the German national team at the World Cup
I'm done with this shit, I'm done with it all.

good night