The biggest economies in Africa (2016)

South Africa has a diversified economy with a growing and sizable middle class. Nigeria is just oil.

>Nigeria is just people. They are like the 7th most populated country in the world. Their GDP is literally just a lot of people

Are you the same Mexican who posted on the "white genocide" thread? If so would you mind explaining why are you so interested in Africa?
Just curious

I'm an Africaboo

Imagine how Rhodesia would be right now.

Ahahahahahahhahahahahah

What are your favorite African countries and why?

they could all dissapear for all i care

Is it true that POO-IN-LOO are the ones who actually rules Kenya and Tanzania?
because I even heard their immigrants living on UK are actually Poo-in-loo for most of them.

>cuckzil trying to fit in with whites post #1235321

Chinese and Poos rule the Africans yes

yeah so can brazil, fucking blacks ruin everything

I'm very indecisive about it. Egypt, South Africa, Tanzania, Morocco, Namibia are at the top I guess.

>5% of Brazil caused the great hue recession

no blacks cause the biggest amount of murder and crime in any country on earth, same happens in africa, wonder why

Most were brought in by Britain to serve as railroad workers (it was a suicidal project).
A lot left but many stayed where Indians unlike the entitled British people who just sat on farming and free land given to them from colonial land seizures Indians actually engaged in business, manufacturing, trade and made lots of money from selling goods to Africans. The fact that Indians were barred from owning land indirectly made them richer.

The number of Chinese in Africa is minuscule and Disdain only exist in the parts of South Africa and former Brits East Africa.

t. cheto puto

>no Ethiopia
>no Kenya
>no Angola
Miguel pls.

I like Kenya and Ethiopia, Angola not so much.

>not liking Portuguese speaking commie Africans
What are your thoughts on Mozambique then?

Nice beaches

>Russia and Ukraine aren't even in the top 10

HOLY FUCK

Damn, that is indeed pretty nice.

It's a shame this area gets overlooked so consistently.

It's pretty vanilla "Look at me I've been to AFRIKA"-tier. Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, RSA even Zimbabwe are popular tourist desstinations. RSA is probably the most dangerous for a tourists, ironically.

I think that has more to do with your location, because Africa does get overlooked by most people in the Western (and probably Northern) hemisphere. Leaving South Africa aside, which people know because of all their marketing, people usually assume all of South Saharan Africa is like South Sudan.

By the way, I posted Mauritius, but I guess that's even more popular for Australians (?).

Yeah Mauritis is quite accessable. I had 2 Mauritian guys in my school, actually. One of them didn't know how to swim.

probably some faggot who has a fetish with black girls but has never really interacted with niggers

I don't find black people attractive actually and I'm gay

I met some Africans in Japan on an exchange program.

Most were chill as fuck while the others didn't talk much. They were fun to hang around with and we had some interesting conversations over drinks a few times.

You can say that Africans who decide to learn Japanese (which was the 4th language for most of them, actually) are the cream of the crop, but I still believe you're just making wild assumptions about people you've never met.

Also, don't just expect everybody in Africa to act like black people on the Americas.

Knowing how to swim is overrated desu

>colombian thinks he can talk shit about other people
lmao

Ethiopia? What, really?

why don't you find black people attractive?

>Knowing how to swim is overrated desu
Not when you live on a fucking island lmao

I don't know, I don't find Asians attractive either

I guess you have a point.

Just imagine if they hadn't majorly fucked up last century.

How can we make Africa great again?
Are we supposed to start off with education and infrastructure?

The places were one can swim varies a lot. Would you learn to swim if all your rivers are extremely fast or filled with predators. Even if you live on an island if you actually don't go near water swimming is pretty meh if you don't go in deep waters.

tragic

So your just a guy with pleb tastes?

I don't find blondes attractive either lol

I would think that being on a (small) island would mean that trips to the beach happen a lot. It'd be weird to never learn to swim even once despite that.

Also, in case of huge flood, learning to swim might actually save your life.

Do you guys find Asian men attractive?

Based.
Ethiopia, Namibia, Botswana, Gabon, Congo Republic, Sudan(only because of culture) would be a much better choice in my opinion.
North Africa is pretty much middle east so I do not prefer to consider them in the same ranks as the rest of Africa

what do you find attractive?

There's no excuse not to learn to swim, especially if you have access to pools/natural water suitable for swimming. It doesn't take long to learn, is fun to do, and will literally save your life if your boat sinks, you fall into water, or it floods somewhere.

why the congo republic and sudan?

what I am looking at exactly?

Namibia and Gabon are nice, lots of open spaces, few people, natural wonders.
Mestizos, mediterraneans, arabs, turks, mulatos...swarthy in general.

>Congo Republic
One of the richest and the least populated countries, great rainforests, stable government, and everything is in order
>Sudan
They built one of the earliest advanced civilizations, and they have a bunch of cool tribes. One of their tribes have an average height of like 6'7 which I find pretty fascinating

um...okay...
which tribe?

Dinka tribe

Niggeria has 200 million people
Egypt has 100 million people

>Libya

what did you mean by this