Another one bites the dust

UUUPS.

Looks like someone else reached a goal he didn't actually want to reach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJHef5eOWiM
youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck are you talking about?
His goal was to leave the EU and we did.

Kill yourself cuck, failing that let's hope your state designated migrant will do it

Mission accomplished i would say.

>His goal was to leave the EU and we did.

Oh ok, he just wanted to leave. Doesn't matter what happens afterwards. That guy really seems to care about his country and its people.

>Kill yourself cuck, failing that let's hope your state designated migrant will do it

U MAD?

Shut up Germany, you are a shit country

Look everyone, it's YET ANOTHER BUTTHURT KRAUT.

Sorry Klaus, your plan to take over Europe failed again, and while I do admire your dedication to the long-con, I'm pretty sure you got some incompetent leaders who forgot your goal, and legitimately tried to destroy your country along with the rest of Europe.

Why the fuck are you Germans so butthurt about this? You seem to be more upset by it than anyone.

Like yours is better.

>morbidly obese
>weekly mass shootings
>massive gangs violence
>1.5 million mid-western white trash hooked on meth
>millions without health care
>massive poverty
>politicians bought via donations by billionaires
>Donald Trump
>worshiping the military like fascists
>education system a massive fail
>...

>Sorry Klaus, your plan to take over Europe failed again

Another example of the failings of Americas school system.

Btw, do you even know the powers and responsibilities of the EU administration? Of course not, you're just an American.

Yes, I am aware that Belgium is the head of the EU, but everyone knows Germany is the driving force behind it (especially economically) and that Merkel is still more important than Juncker.

No, I didn't learn any of that in school, I learned it through reading. Why would I learn about the EU in school? We're not part of the EU, and they're generally insignificant to us, other than from a trade standpoint. Americans don't need to know the ins and outs of the EU administration because we're not part of the EU. We have more important things to learn about. I think you'd be surprised as to just how much time and effort is required to understand the US's government system, given how we are a collection of states, with a federal head, similar to the EU, but more unified, and with less states rights over time... also like the EU.

Also, it was more of a joke, I am well aware that WW1 was mostly colonial disputes, as well as pent up aggression, and WW2 was the allies getting pissy about how well Germany was doing after they tried so hard to destroy you all economically. Poland didn't really matter, it was just an excuse.

>Belgium is the head of the EU

See, I said you're an uneducated idiot that knows shit.

They have to take more immigrants now lmao.

They're threatening not only his life, but his family now.

>it's another Kraut damage control thread

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kek. You're the one who's mad. Fucking dumbass liberals. Your tears are delicious.

>They have to take more immigrants now lmao.

You do understand that Romanians are actually considered part of those immigrants coming here to leech of the welfare system by people on the right?

>>it's another Kraut damage control thread

You seem to overestimate the relevance of Sup Forums to the real word.

>its another kraut butthurt about brexit because due to his good goy programming the EU is the only thing he is allowed to be proud of in his life

absolutely fucking pathetic

What Romanians, the poor people in countryside and gypsy? Who cares about them, take them or don't take them it's the same.

>What Romanians, the poor people in countryside and gypsy?

Are there any others in Romania?

Are you like 14?

Romanians eat dogs. Dokumented by a German TV crew in Bukarest.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJHef5eOWiM

I never ate my dog or heard about anyone eating dogs, mr. conspiracy theorist - do you get all your education from memes?

Literally you're just insulting me and pretty much that's it - 0 arguments, 0 creative insults.

It's either you are immature basement dweller or pretending to be retarded.

>Oh ok, he just wanted to leave. Doesn't matter what happens afterwards. That guy really seems to care about his country and its people.

Farage is not a member of parliament, so he has no actual political power in Britain, and what happens after we leave is not up to him. He left a comfortable life to spend 17 years campaigning for Britain's withdrawal from the EU and now that goal has come to fruition, so I think the lad's entitled to a break.

They don't even speak Romanian, not to say they're brown skinned.

If you're obsessed with gypsy they're Romani not Romanian. That's their ethnic name " Romani "

>UUUPS.

No, it's 'oops'.

Why is it either the Belgians or the Germans gather their collective salt to make these threads.

Get over it, it's done.

Did you watch the video? You don't need the subtitles, you should be able to understand them. Do you eat cats as well?

>No, it's 'oops'.

Not where I live.

>Being this upset over UK leaving EU

Give it a rest German mates. Jesus wept, this is getting pathetic now.

>those immigrants coming here to leech of the welfare system by people on the right?
Nice try t*rkshitskin , no european "immigrant" can come to Germany and demand GIBSMEDAT welfare.

But illegal,raping,criminal,inbred mudslimes and niggers can do it.(around 3-4 million)
But "legal" refugees (a few other millions) can do it.
But t*rkish turds can do it .(6 million,over 90% of them)
But niggers with german citizenship can do it.

Legally speaking.

Also,enjoy all of Eastern Europe's gypsies and albanians,have fun.Don't try to hide,you've nowhere left to run,cuckraut.
Eat their shit.You know you love it.

I eat your moms Pussy if that's what you mean.

You're only here because it's summer and your parents give you freedom, until school starts.

What?

So this is the power of German autism...

They're pissy the brits are fucking over their dream of conquering Europ again

Kek

At least our politicians can accomplish their goals

Your shitty country lost twice in taking over and now your faggy EU Project is failing

Kill yourself Ahmed

Fok off yer ugly shet!

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

>Germany

what a suprise

>that image
that fat fuck is actually one of your liberal faggots who came whit some anti patriotic sign
its like one of those "muh ebil germans" throwing away dead jews,while its actually typhus victims

article 50 fgt. invoke it.

If you want to know where the kraut has gone, he has gone here:

So UK fags I have one thing to ask you Since article 50 is not invoked yet, if the new PM decided to back it up from the referendum and stayed in EU, will Nigel Farage back to UKIP to save you guys again?

My honest opinion is that he should stay to watch the EU ship sinks before actually leaving UKIP.

This nigga is salty AF. I'm talking downright BRINY.

I wonder how nasty the salz will be after italy bails.

Here's some free (you)s you despairing fuck! Enjoy your ever-shrinking eurozone!

HAPPY 4TH MY FELLOW AMERICANS! GODDAMN ISN'T IT AWESOME TO NOT BE EUROPEAN! xDDD

>what is article 50

I'm convinced that the Germans are far more intelligent than the rest of Europe now.

They've proven themselves to be the only people with a long-term vision that attempts to address the root problems of our societies. Even if I believe that Islamification of Europe is idiotic, at least the Germans can develop a long term plan.

The Anglos are such dumbasses they can't see past their hands.

If article 50 isnt introduced you will see ALOT of shit go down

You're still in the EU lol

Good luck finding someone ballsy enough to invoke the article 50 though, all of your major politicans are jumping ship

And still the greatest country on the planet. So shut the fuck up.

Why did he resign?

>no european "immigrant" can come to Germany and demand GIBSMEDAT welfare.

Not anymore. They changed the laws a short while ago. Until then you did.

>But niggers with german citizenship can do it.

Everyone with German citizenship can.

>Also,enjoy all of Eastern Europe's gypsies and albanians,have fun.Don't try to hide,you've nowhere left to run,cuckraut.
>Eat their shit.You know you love it.

I imagine the foam in front of you mouth right now.

Does this pic make you hungry?

That doesn't make sense since the summer holidays in my state start next week on Monday.

Yeah but that is beside the point. What I mean is that I wish Farage would stay until art50 is invoked, then he can truly claim that his job is finally done and he can leave as quick as he wants.

Top kek, first Boris Johnson and now Farage?

>will Nigel Farage back to UKIP to save you guys again
Of course he will, UKIP is a single issue party that only feeds off people resentment towards EU.

If Britain now somehow weasels out of Brexit (which is looking more and more likely every passing day) UKIP will come back in full force to gain political points on leavers who never got their dream come true.

>your faggy EU Project is failing
>your

The UK has been part of that project since 1973.

>that fat fuck is actually one of your liberal faggots who came whit some anti patriotic sign

And that is the reason why he is in the ranks of the guys with the confederate flags. That does, of course,make a lot of sense, you mouth breather.

Because that's how populist politicans work. They play to the demands of dissatisfied minority and build their entire political careers around it. They don't actually want to fix those problems since that would make their existance pointless. Which is exactly what happened with Farage.

Can't barrage the Farage...oh wait :^)

>At least our politicians can accomplish their goals
Why are they not invoking article 50 right now then?

this was not contested by this german cuck boy ->

>wants to make a specific change happen
>gets popular support
>change is going to happen
>retires so he can enjoy a pint at the pub
I don't see the problem here.

After successfully leaving the EU, UKIP need to start winning over voters. Farage has too much baggage and will make it harder to win over seats. He did an excellent job in the campaign to leave and he accomplished his goal. Now its time for a fresh face to take over while he enjoys his retirement with his family.
I am not sure why everyone is making such a big deal about it.

its all part of the plan kraut...they are stepping out the way for Andrea Leadsom

Funny, isnt it?

Its never easy to say that northamericans are right. But yes, the USA is the best country in the world.

Pls never let them take that from you guys

He's like King Arthur, he only appears in our time of need... Maybe he is King Arthur?

Shouldn't you be campaigning against the drug lords and militias running your country, you freedom lover?

I think youre just mad he used the rapings in germany to convince people to leave

>He left a comfortable life to spend 17 years campaigning for Britain's withdrawal from the EU and now that goal has come to fruition

Damn, what a martyr. And of course he didn't have any advantages by doing this, like power, money, being the center of attention and a bunch of right-wing boot lickers.

They were the primary party in the EU, when the EU disintegrates in the next decade or two they will lose a ton of power.
Also, they know that their economy and culture is totally fucked now because without the UK's contributions the economic and social problems caused by the refugees are going to snowball.

What rapings?

meine grosseltern waren deutsch, ich bin blond mit blauen augen.
Mein ganz leben war ich stolz weil ich ein deutsche nachname habe.
Aber jetzt es ist ein scham

>Farage doesn't live up to the far-right party meme with Führer in position until death

Merkel should take a leaf out of Farages book.

>UK's contributions

To what?

Trump is German and Scottish, faggot.

Nope, Swiss do tho.

>meine grosseltern waren deutsch

Nazis rats that fled the country in 1945 to escape punishment for their crimes I assume?

>ich bin blond mit blauen augen.

Good for you.

>Mein ganz leben war ich stolz weil ich ein deutsche nachname habe.

What an achievement you had there.

>Aber jetzt es ist ein scham

Kein Schwanz ist so hart wie das Leben. Change it to Ramirez.

ahhh you are just a proxy fag...

AND I WAS WONDERING WHO WAS BEHIND THAT POST

>Kein Schwanz ist so hart wie das Leben
kek

Derp.

>Yes, I am aware that Belgium is the head of the EU,
>american education

> I learned it through reading.
Fox News?

>similar to the EU
>american education

> WW1 was mostly colonial disputes
>american education

> WW2 was the allies getting pissy about how well Germany was doing after they tried so hard to destroy you all economically. Poland didn't really matter, it was just an excuse.
>american education

Easily the most dumb post i've seen in the last 3 days

Money, economic legitimacy, political legitimacy, immigrant intake, military power.

The UK gave your sinking ship some legitimacy as both the place to be and as a coalition of states rather than Germany's 4th riech, with them gone the EU's trajectory is basically set in stone and the power disparity between the Germany and the rest of the EU11 will become more and more unbearable for the rest of the union.
The huge monetary and military void that the UK's departure has left will only accelerate the collapse, especially if the EU finally wakes up and starts an arms race with the russian fed.

It's over hans.

He's a member of the European Parliament. His entire career has been him trying to lose his job.

>morbidly obese
blacks and hispanics
>weekly mass shootings
all false flags or gangs
>massive gangs violence
niggers
>1.5 million mid-western white trash hooked on meth
BUILD WALL
>millions without health care
>>implying this is bad
>massive poverty
Niggers and welfare dependency
>politicians bought via donations by billionaires
Working on this
>Donald Trump
B8
>worshiping the military like fascists
implying that this is bad, peace through superior force
>education system a massive fail
Common Core is a failure on behalf of the left

>Money,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate

>economic legitimacy, political legitimacy,

Don't know that's supposed to mean.

>immigrant intake

No. Btw, most UK immigrants come from their former colonies.

>military power.

The EU isn't a military union. The NATO is, you mongo. And Britain doesn't leave the NATO.

>>morbidly obese
>blacks and hispanics

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Where would white trash American be if it couldn't blame it on minorities.

>blacks and hispanics

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

>all false flags or gangs
tin foil

>niggers
and hispanics. And bikers

>>implying this is bad

It his, because tax payers foot the bill.

>Working on this
Sovereign citizens

>implying that this is bad, peace through superior force
Iraq and afghanistan

>Common Core is a failure on behalf of the left
>implying republicans are against this

Sorry bud but they're all Americans, they're your problem and you have to accept that the good comes with the bad. It must actually suck living in a country that is below 90% white

you are in EU, will be for 2 years, AND it's possible that you will never leave. These results DO NOT carry any legal power.

Jesus you chavs are dumb as fuck.

Shouldn't you be serving someone?

I don't pretend to understand your politics so please stop trying to pretend you understand mine

>mad a polish is teaching them about their own politics

not yet
i'm surprised farage left before brexit was finalized. with him out of the picture, i fear your parliament is going to try even harder to ignore the referendum.

Leave voters literally confirmed für being mentally handicapped