Watch This 11-Year-Old Latino Muslim Stand Up To Trump’s Hateful Rhetoric

>In a Facebook video surfaced by Fusion this week, the Texas fifth grader says he feels the presumptive Republican nominee hates him. “Do you want to know why?” asked Andrew, who was only 10 years when the video was uploaded to Facebook. “He has two strikes against me. I didn’t do anything, and I’m only 10 years old. I’m Mexican and I’m Muslim.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/watch-this-11-year-old-muslim-latino-stand-up-to-trumps-hateful-rhetoric_us_576a9e3ce4b065534f4857cd

Real talk. Everyone knows exactly how you're going to respond to this. You're going to call this kid a spic and make fun of his religion. You know why? That's all you can ever do. You have no argument against what he's saying, you just berate people like your "god emperor" Trump does.
Grow the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1wLtAXDgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

using children for political gain is the oldest and most pathetic trick in the book of slimeball tricks.

Good job proving Trump right.

if he's legal who cares
but he's a muslim. either kindly fuck off or assimilate to the american life style (inb4 amerilard memes)

I feel sorry for the poor kids who get made to read this shit for their retard parents.

Degenerates like that don't deserve children.

kill him now

/thread
also

this

/thread

is he an illegal immigrant?
No. Trump has something against illegal immigrants entering from mexico.

Is he a non-american citizen wanting to enter america as a muslim ?
No. Donald Trump is not against current muslim citizens of america, he wants to suspend the immigration of muslims from foreign countries.

>and I’m Muslim
Well then you aren't a fucking American

>if he's legal who cares
>assimilate

when will cuckservatives stop falling for the "hurr he's legal it's all cool" meme?

Mexicans and Muslims are a subversive fifth column ether they assimilate or not. The majority of them will always side with the left and the countries they come from.

>Latino Muslim
Que?!?! I never thought I would see the day. Mexicans love the Virgin Mary. They practically worship her as a goddess.

Our Lady of Guacamole is disappoint.

well hopefully we can repeal the anchor baby policy and send more of them back.

>Mexicans and Muslims are a subversive fifth column
This is true. This kid is like more of a kike than a regular Jew.

>You have no argument against what he's saying, you just berate people like your "god emperor" Trump does.
>Grow the fuck up.

Not Me. But im pretty sure Stefan molyneux can BTFOed him

>You know why?
Because experience has proven me right?

>Latino Muslims

WTH, I thought Latinos were the last true disciples of Christ?

"Oh that poor kid! How dare Trump! Bigot, racist! I"m voting Hillary now!"

-every American women that sees the video

>literally found the only mexican muslims in the world for this shit and its taken them all year

He' an anomaly, most mexicans would cringe at this.

Why is it always to important for Muslims to announce their religion to everyone?

Do I run around telling everyone I am a Christian? No.

>I’m Mexican and I’m Muslim

That's double heresy

This senpai, it's basically cuckservatives trying to look good for liberals.
>s-see I'm not a racist pls vote republican

Because they are lagging behind by a few centuries. Most Christians have stopped trying to convert and subvert everything, they didn't.

>Latino Muslim

The false flags are coming in strong tonight, how much did they pay this kid? Or did they just offer him a top-tier role on a Disney show? lmao

>Huffpost

>I’m Mexican and I’m Muslim
guys , we found the ultimate enemy

Wow , not only am #imwithher but I'm also a #huffpohoe

I'm unsubbing from this site and only getting my news from CNN huffpo and Washington post now.

Don't give huffpo any clicks.

Ignore the link.

>latino
>muslim

That's like a gay without AIDS, unatural.
Someone put him out of his misery

>latino muslim

As long as he isn't here illegally he will be fine. Why are his parents lying to him?

This is pretty much child abuse.

Me too. A bit disappointed.

>mexican
>muslim

set him on fire before catapulting him over the wall?

HA-HA the alt-right is always ALL RIGHT

Jesus Mohammed

>Mexican muslim.

They're evolving !

He super has to go back...

@79715288
RACIST

>1 post by this ID

-Real talk, you're a peice of shit human being. Yes you op.

>11years old
>understands complexities of elections
>understands politica
>understands economic prowess
>understands plethora of current regulations

>forms entire argument based on second hand knowledge from its parents, and fefee's.

>>Latino Muslim

Fake

years old
>>understands complexities of elections
>>understands politica
>>understands economic prowess
>>understands plethora of current regulations
>>forms entire argument based on second hand knowledge from its parents, and fefee's.
this

what a piece of absolute shit

>mexican Muslim
we need to go deeper

So we should vote for the other candidate who has gotten many men, women, and children his age killed, right? We should definitely vote for the woman who knowingly helped/defended a rapist pedophile and laughed about the fact that she knew all along that he was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl with no pity or remorse. Sounds like a perfectly intelligent, sensible thing to do!

How about you stop shilling on Sup Forums and learn about the person you shill for first.

American here. I'm willing to bet other Latinos are gonna bully him when he's older. Spics hate muslims almost as much as rednecks do.

WTF I didn't know Trump was a racist bigot I hate him now.

>latino muslim
fuck off, twice

donald trump doesn't have a problem with mexicans, he has a problem with illegal aliens/criminals, some of which happen to be mexican

donald trump doesn't have a problem with muslims, he has a problem with terrorists, some of which happen to be muslim

good job showing how bigoted you are you gutless bitch

also,

>1 post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD

I GUESS I'M NOW A SHILLARY-MISSILE.

So I'm guessing the mother doesn't have anything against Trump, it's not like she's an activist; and that this kid is probably doing it out of his own free will.

so you are telling me that Huffpost is not a news org, but a MASS PROPAGANDA ORGANIZATION?

then why should I even look at this set up kids hostile arguments?

You need to get ready for another Reconquista .

>Shillary-Missile
>not Shillary Artillery

come on, man

Damn I bet when that kid grows up heads are gonna roll!

If only he was half French too.

>Watch This 11-Year-Old Latino Muslim do anything except get blown up

No.

>huffingtonpost.com

Not even once.

Also its the 4th of July you fucking bitch. Im not in the mood for shitskinnery. Or "the brave little mudslime" puff journalism from the huffington post.

Cant you fucking just crawl up into your own twat and just let us enjoy our independence day.

I am #TerminallyHill now

Mexican is just a nationality

Holy fuck I hate these niggers

>Latino
>Muslim

Is this truly the ultimate way to spite Spain?

Self hating Mexicuck please go

m-muh reconquista

>July 4
>day of the US's independence

American Education

>after Pablo and Guanita learned their mongrel kid to speak English after 11 years, they handed him this Mexican Intellectual monologue and posted it on HuffPo

Is he illegal?
Because that's the criterium, not having a certain nationality or following a certain religion.

He's not even Mexican, how does that make me a "self-hater cuck"?

youtu.be/M1wLtAXDgqg

>i want to control illegal immigration and deport any illegal immigrants back to mexico/where they came from
>haha wow you mean like me trump? wow what a racist

Fuck off degenerate nigger.

Good kuffar

He is Mexican, that's his family's bacground.
Nobody in the US is just American, other than Rednecks who dont know where the fuck their family came from.

He doesn't HATE Mexicans. He doesn't HATE Muslims.

Trump is against ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL. ILLEGAL immigrants, who come over the MEXICAN BORDER and are mostly MEXICANS.

Trump is worried about the safety of US citizens, because MUSLIMS. MUSLIMS. MUSLIMS are essentially at war with the US, and MUSLIMS have threatened the US, and MUSLIMS have committed many terrorist attacks in the US in the past.
Do you think this 10 year old has any clue beyond what his liberal teachers and his muslim mexicans parents tell him? Why is anybody even taking this kid seriously? He is 10 years old. He doesn't understand what it takes to secure a nation. He doesn't understand that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. He's fucking 10 and he shouldn't make videos on YouTube broadcasting his political ignorance. He's a pawn of left-wing interests who love to argue based on feelings and "muh children".

tl;dr: Shit kid, shit parents, shit intellect, shit leftists, Trump 2016

What part of "Mexican is just a nationality" you don't understand?

You HAVE TO BE born in Mexico to be able to call yourself a Mexican

Stop being dense

>mfw all these bitches will be in niqabs one day and in my personal harem
an Islamic future doesnt sound all that bad desu

You make it sound like muslims as a whole are fighting the US, it's only Islamists

Mexican is an ethnicity

>muslim

opinion discarded.

Damn. Mexico with the banter. Closest thing to a mexican intellectual i've come across. Bravo jose.

>Latino Muslim
I think Trump just shat his pants m8

Why are liberals so fucking retarded

You Amerilards dont know what the fuck banter is.
It's just an argument.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

I am now #HillaryArtillery

sounds like banter to me, taco.

Muslims have an entire chapter dedicated to Virgin Mary

Even so called "moderate" Muslims are extremists by our standards. Even though they don't do the fighting, they support it ideologically.

I'm just going in circles with you

Are you a Chicano yourself? The only ones who ever have a problem with what I wrote are usually Chicanos

>Real talk. Everyone knows exactly how you're going to respond to this. You're going to call this kid a spic and make fun of his religion. You know why? That's all you can ever do. You have no argument against what he's saying, you just berate people like your "god emperor" Trump does.
>Grow the fuck up.
First Nice Stawman

Second Is he legal? If so I don't care about where he is from.

Third his non arguments.
As quoted from the article
“Donald Trump. Donald Trump. That guy should really live in a dump. That fool, he’s not cool,” he sings, in part, to the tune of the “Spider-Man” theme song. “He’s bad, and that makes me mad. I get sad when I see his face, ‘cause he’s always judging other people by their race.”
There are no solid arguments, just name calling and buzzwords

Finally, Islam is not a religion of peace.
He seems well enough but his comment saying, "we are all muslims" makes me think he has no intention of assimilation

That good enough bud?

Don't bother with him. He can't keep up with your mental aptitude. Our education system is not too good right now.

Reminder that the Quran confuses who the Virgin Mary actually is no less than 3 times (confusing her with Sarah and Mary Magdalene)
Even when copying existing religions Mohammed still fucked up

>1 post by this ID

He called you an "amerilard" so he probably is a spic.

Look up the definition you mongoloid
[Citation Needed]
Yes and I'm telling you as to how the fuck things work here in the US, listen to me.
I won a Presidential Award for Educstion desu, im pretty bright

Elaborate

>[Citation Needed]
Here

>[Citation Needed]
There you go
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

nice try trumptard. You just cherrypick some pathetic example to show how lame libtards cucks are and then pretend you are one yourself.
Sorry, you are too transparent.

>I won a Presidential Award for Educstion desu, im pretty bright
Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.