Other urls found in this thread:

fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Issa_Lish/
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3ODZG0ajE
youtube.com/watch?v=pW3z7jj-NnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How romantic we send tsunami like love letters

kek

>スレッド
Don't they have a fucking word in japanese for thread?
>muh culture
Fuck off nips, half dictionary is in katakana.

hi my mongoloid brothers

何これ
やっつけやるぞ

don't know, they have a word for photograph 写真 but camera is カメラ
Must be because of vocabulary and language change after WW2 and their westernization

There's a Japanese-Mexican model although she's kinda ugly

fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Issa_Lish/

almost borrow words have equivalent Japanese kanji but these are always too long to say
卓上電子計算機=>パソコン

How do both countries feel about baseball?
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3ODZG0ajE

No one here really gives a fuck about baseball. Mexicans are all about football. But I'd say it's the secondary sport. Certainly more relevant than basketball.

isn't baseball popular in Japan tho?

Yeah

soccer or baseball in mexico?

Soccer, by far. We're obsessed with it.

soccer

なんだここ、日本語スレ?

Hola amigo.

Has any of the dwellers of the land of the rising sun ever eaten a taco or a tamal?

Unfortunately I haven't. Is it good?

Depends on individual tastes, but up until now I've yet to meet someone that doesn't like tacos or tamales, don't know if you have anything akinr to a tortilla to compare.

Japan or Korea in mexico?

お願いだから韓国の話は出さないでくれ
ネトウヨが召喚されてスレが荒れる

> change after WW2 and their westernization
That's right.
My grandpa who was born before ww2 called camera 写真機.

This is in fact wrong, Baseball in Mexico does have a following and in the Pacific North Westh states (the Californias, Sonora and Sinaloa) it is in fact bigger than fútbol, they've got their own league. The National league on the other hand is big in Yucatán, all the Caribean is mad about baseball, even communist Cuba. We are not a monolithic nation.

there are way more weeaboos than koreaboos, teenagers here are crazy about japan and want to visit it, you know, kind of like in burgerland

Is there a phone app or software to learn how to read japanese? I don't know absolutely anything but i want to learn how to read those untranslated doujins.

So does everyone user.
I too, am a mortal man unable to read any of that, there are guides that can set you on track tho like DJT's guide, just google it.
Most people say it is hard and it takes a long time, but imo every lenguage have their diffculty, just beware of kanji, don't rush it and take your time.

Okay. Thanks. I'll try tacos when I have chance.

Just a word of advice if you ever come to Mexico, avoid the two pesos tacos, you know that shit is dog meat when it's that cheap.

I know a little Japanese already, been learning since February
In a way that makes Japanese a bit easy to learn, because you have a lot of English loan words.

I used to think that the "engrish" pronunciaton of a lot of words was because of their accent, but turns out it's because Japanese words never end with a consonant except for "n". KNOWLEDGE

I'll remember that.

メキシコに果物の価格はとても安い
1kgリンゴは150円

This relationship shakes us to the bone!

>1kgリンゴは150円
I want to be a fruit dealer in Tokyo.

でも全然おいしくない
日本の果物は値段が高いけど甘さと香りが違う

これは日本人が海外旅行すると毎回思うこと

Aren't there melons that are supposed to be worth like 10 000 yen ?
What is so special about those?

Japan should help mexico by helping them build japanese style anti-earthquake buildings

贈答用でなくて普段食べるのであれば、1個150円のりんごより当たり外れがあってもキロ150円の方がいいよ。そ

まじかあwwww

Or sending some of those good ass musk melons, you know some of the gud stuff.

ありふれていないきれいな外見と思うよ。 2000年代初時代の女優感じ

Then there should be more healthy and long living mexicans. It's ridiculously cheap.

scary eye makeup

Sadly our diet isn't the healthiest, and there isn't fat shaming like in Japan to keep people from eating a lot of junk.

You'd think that but people would rather spend that in beer and greasy ass food that healthy food.

>ass food
what means?

thats odd I met a mexican who kept tell me about how mexican food is the healthiest in the world

It's a tough decision when help you build the walls sounds more profitable

Chinese food.

安いねぇ

>ass food
que?

Have you ever seen a Mexican get sick from our food?
Disgusting chicanos and filthy taco bell food don't count.

>amerifat tries humor

>Ohh ching chong ling long ting tong
Don't bully Diabeetus.

ass suffix means very.

Tall ass building = very tall building
Greasy ass food = very greasy food

It's an American English thing

>spic wetback tries to racist someone
LOL

Chino chino japones come mierda y no me des

greasy ass food makes you fat ass

>starts a mexico + japan thread
>Ohh ching chong ling long ting tong

hey ese tone down your burrito meng

probably he meant shitty cheapy food, not healthy high quality food

The Chinaman always ruins everything.

Yeah, I was thinking about changing that in case someone took it the wrong way or something like that, kek.

I have always wondered why there's almost no popular nation-wide Mexican restaurant chain in Japan.
Mexicans keep ignoring the chance to be the king money of Roppongi.

Oh SHIT. Lmao, I didn't realize this was the Japxico thread. I have like three other threads where we're hard at work shitting on Argies, Spaniards and Northern Mexicans.

My apologies Leafbro and dog eater.

> In 1888 Foreign Ministers Matías Romero and Munemitsu Mutsu signed a Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation; which was to be Japan's first "equal" treaty with a foreign nation and thus formally established diplomatic relations between the two nations

We all were Nippon first friends ever. Truly best secret allies

Homemade mexican cooking, is pretty healthy, as long as people don't drown the food in cooking oil/spices to the point it might as well be deep fried.

>canadian flag defending the chinks

not surprised in the least

What is roppongi?

District full of niggers iirc

a douchey district of Tokyo that attracts a lot of bitches and chauffeur driven bentleys every night

*ayy lmaos in your direction*

gutter oil chink

>Mexican restaurant chain
yeah, not many shops are available,
also not so cheap for fast food

>Tacos with that form
>Burrito Fajita

N-No....Nooooooooo

Japanon please open a mexican restaurant and show them the ONLY way to make and eat tacos.
That picture you just posted is pure bullshit.

"Gomez y Guzman" is trying to be that. Though they're from Australia. If you want good burritos go to "Cactus Burrito" in Kawasaki. For enchiladas I like "La Jolla" in Hiroo. These are both California style btw,

>Those tacos
yamete kudasai

indios envidiosos y pedorros

Our rescue team is on their way to Mexico now.

What's the deal with bent taco shells?
Disk ones taste better?

I know a single mom with 2 half mexican kids. Tried to smash, but it didn't work out.

I image-searched "taco" on google and both types showed up

EVERYBODY STOP EVERYTHING
WE'RE SAVED

BASED JAPAN

>Disk tacos
Kek Japanese people are so naive to some things it's just too cute. I will never stop sucking your country's dick.

They're not disk tacos, they're soft tortilla tacos. The bent taco shells are crunchy and that's some bullshit the gringos made up.

>half mexican kids
So this meme is real?

was she hot?
my expirience with bent tacos is that they taste like plastic to me, maybe its because I've eaten pic related all my life, but it's basically like comparing microwave pizza to domino's
holy shit, you are sending people?

They are basically different things with the same name. American Tex-Mex foods is way different than mexican food. It's a lot LOT more greasy and crunchy than ours.

She had a hot milf-y quality about her, but realistically 6/10. Her daughter is going to be a hot hafu that gets passed around I can tell.

You should attempt for Oyakodon, Japanon.

wanna try authentic tacos so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3z7jj-NnM

There's a Japanese YouTuber who can speak Spanish. He visited Mexico to do random interviews on passers-by and he randomly found one that could speak Japanese.

It was very neat. Both were trying to continue the conversation in the other's language in order to practice a bit.

I think she's cute but too skinny

I knew the Asian guy made the winner taco as soon as I saw him all smug and shit.
If you ever get to eat Mexican food, try out spicy food first, don't know how much you can take but I've heard that you guys love curry, so you should be good.
Try mole if you can too. It's kind of like curry I think, but it can also have chocolate in it and still be spicy.

This is Kioto Square in my city, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo. Apparenly both cities became "sisters" during the 70's.

>The 8 year old, Frida Sofia, was finally rescued after 15 hours and 29 minutes.
>mfw she was actually trapped for more than 30 hours under the rubble.
>mfw all she can manage to say is "I'm too tired..."

She hasn't been rescued user. She is still there

>was finally rescued after 15 hours and 29 minutes
Eso es mentira, sigue ahí

NO MAMEN WEI
PLS HURRY UP WITH THE GUNDAM SUITS, PLEASEEE ;_;

Thanks I guess but no need for it