South of Mexico is safe-

>south of Mexico is safe-

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

It's beautiful seeing the tears of that trash.

kys

>T. Norteño asqueroso que quiere ser relevante de nuevo
¿Cómo van esas balaceras semanales?

edgy

>body count: 200

this amount of people die on a daily basis in northern mexico

>butthurt sudaca reject

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

>USA poster
>butthurt sudaca reject
Are you legally retarded?

Do you mind speaking higher?

I can't hear you below a collapsed building.

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

Guadalajara masterrace. No shitskins, earthquake fags or narco shit. Although there are actual fags but thats better than everything else.

Welcome to the earthquake club, mexi-bro
don't worry soon you will be into tsunami club too

How do I tell the difference between north Mexicans and south Mexicans, /quake/?

>we iz white

who /norteño/ here?

Death is always better than homosexuals. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Damn dude you need to stop being less of a faggot.

Which part of mexico is drug cartel infested? North or South?

what is that red part in the center and why is it different from the rest of the green?

north

Hey Japanon, please refer to >what is that red part in the center
Shhhhh we don't talk about it

It's called State of Mexico, i'm guessing it's red because it contains all the poor areas around Mexico City.

>south of mexico always talking trash of the north
>get a soup of their own medicine
>OH EM GEEEE WWE INNOCENT VIXXTIMS N SHIT
south
geuerrero, michoacan, etc

I feel so sorry for the South Mexicans then.
I'll donate some money.

why do norteños always act as if everyone's talking about them

Japs are so kind, you're too pure for this world.

i don't get it. why is durango considered northern but zacatecas isn't? really activates my almonds

>oh fug time to play the victim card, btw fuck the north dued, drug cartels lmao

Just die below a building already, retard.

Cartel de Guadalajara is the original cartel while Jalisco Nueva Generación are the new Zetas, so really.

>T. Narco

zacatecas population is concentrated in the south of the state and has always been more connected to central mexico than to the north.

Durango has strong connections with Coahuila (la laguna) and a bit with Sinaloa and Chihuahua, plus it's home to the most representative northern general during the revolution (Pancho Villa - Northern Division), while Zacatecas is just kind of there.

There are some states that nobody knows where they belong (Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi, Aguascalientes, Colima...).

Are zacatecanos stereotyped as tall? I'm only 178cm and some of the old Mexican women told me that guys from there are tall.

Métete tu figura de la virgencita por el culo.
Recordatorio de que las opiniones de pendejos como este y el OP no reflejan la opinión general de los habitantes de sus estados. Todos somos mexicanos, después de todo. Si estos putines tienen un complejo de superioridad combinado con un fuerte regionalismo, es culpa de ellos mismos.
Ignoren el cacaposteo de gente como esta.

Zacatecas is not very well known in order to have established stereotypes desu

>32 respuestas
están bien pendejos la neta

Yo solo le estoy hablando al chicano de Zacatecas.

>la neta
Cómo odio ver esto escrito en un ambiente como este. Y yo usé sage.

>Tabasco
>Semi-civilized people
AJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA odio vivir aquí
Who made that pic? I swear the rest of Mexico doesn't think we're as bad or worse than them because nobody gives a shit about us, we're one of the most "invisible" states. Tabasco is completely unknown to all of you throwing shit at each other. I wish I could do something to make Tabasco a nice place to live, but I feel powerless. I want to leave this shithole.

>tfw my family is from Guadalajara but grandma decided to give birth in Tijuana and settle there.

Guanajuato master race, user.