Canadian Conservatives

>Canadian Conservatives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAj30f-_CyU
twitter.com/toriesyorku/status/749775554216210432?s=09
twitter.com/LGBToryCanada?s=09
cbc.ca/news/politics/fabulous-blue-tent-showcases-gay-conservatives-power-1.2466057
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Politics as a whole is pretty gay to begin with.

PUTIN HELP
SEND NEW PARTIES

HAAAALP

>because it's the current year

>Straght Faggots

This story checks out.

The Commander-in-Leaf approved it.

>Because it's the current year

Has meme magic gone too far?

My country is a fucking disgrace...

it's... real..

Canada yes!

That guy on the left of the woman is JACKED

They might just be taking the piss out of Justin with this

you are a joke, canada, a fucking joke.

meme while: youtube.com/watch?v=CAj30f-_CyU

I thought we created this meme? Has it leaked?

That has to be photoshop.

Look like our conservatives

Thats gay

looks like james hetfield

So they don't recognize Transsexuals and have replaced them with Tories instead?

I almost can't believe it, but it's real

twitter.com/toriesyorku/status/749775554216210432?s=09

i-is this real?

Is it really current year?

Even though the left keeps acting like this stuff is an accomplishment for themselves Gay rights stopped being a Left/Right issue in Canada decades ago.

race war now

It's current year

twitter.com/LGBToryCanada?s=09

We may have created it but memes have a life of their own.

Don't forget to wear a chastity belt or you gonna get raped.

>the current year
You can't make this shit up
In the land of
>A

>FUCKING

>that meme shirt
No

>progressive conservatives
>conservatives

hahahahahha

>LEAF!

Is this a masterful shoop?

>MEME SHIRT
HAHAHAHAHA
Fucking meme politics

Canada

Canada plz

No check out their twitter

Meme magic is out of control

Look, leafs, you need a new right wing party, if THAT is your spectre of conservatives.
Germany has the same problem with their established conservatives. Refugee-Merkel's party is officially christian conservatives.
So a new REALLY conservative party emerged. (Same with the UK and UKIP really)
you need that shit too leafs, get your shit together.

>Rona Ambrose

Woodberry

We're putting it all on Trump, he will be the savior of NA and then the world.

>current year
oh shit, they took the meme seriously
shut it down

brief reminder that this libcuckoldry only takes place in toronto, vancouver, ottawa and montreal

the rest of canada isn't like this

T H E
C U R R E N T
Y E A R

this

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE CURRENT YEAR
I MEAN COME ON

>Cons are just as bad as the Libs

>Proud Cuckservative

are you serious Canada?

This is a bottom of slippery slope. Acceptance of degeneracy by right-wing party. The point of no return.

Annexation by America is the only way out.
Or separatism.

The only way out is to make sure the libcucks don't spill out of these red zones.

four fucking cities make our entire country look like a SJW meme country

Please just fucking nuke Toronto, I beg you

This.

canada is faggot country

n-nice quints

no u
Nice quints tho

t...tt..thanks
w..witnessed

quints of unstinting truth

>canada has less mudslimes than usa or any european country
>canada has more christians than any western european country
>canada has less faggots than usa or any western european country
>canada is statistically whiter than the vast majority of american states and the vast majority of europe
>still get lumped in with germany, france and sweden because of vancouver, montreal, ottawa and toronto being "loud and proud" cuckolds

trump please nuke these cities

is this...r...rr...real.

>meme shirt

Yes.

Yes, this is our only "conservative" party

You need to be nuked.
Twice.
Now.

Everytime i see memes being used in real life unironically, my brain shuts down a little.

The conservative know they have to reinvent themselves. People don't vote based on economics, or sound policy. They vote based on feels. And the sense that the Conservative party is too socially conservative prevents a lot of people from voting for them. They are attempting to become socially liberal.

>because it's the current year
Not an argument

As a Nationalist Conservative bisexual I think endorsing LGBT is just stupid. Trannies and other monsters have nothing to do with us. Homosexuals and lesbians have mild psychological malfunction, Tfreaks have major one. They are mental and should be kept out. There issue is that they don't feel in their body, our issues are that we like to fuck differently.

Don't forget LGBTQ+ and the dozens of other abbreviations

>w-were only pretending to be retarded! honest!

Please send help

Kek is using meme magic to punish my country

We have forsaken Kek

>i live and work in belgium
stopped reading there

KEK HAS SPOKEN

What are your preferred pronouns, special Ruski snowflake?

no fucking way. i refuse.

Fucking awful the only way to be a proper conservative is to be a radical like National Action or Jihadists (inb4 but thats backwards, its only backwards because those people are brown low IQ monkeys)

White Jihad when?

>tfw people who encourages Somalis to breed with native women so they can better integrate is "extreme far right" in Europe.

praise kek in the current year for all and every current years

Japan does it again

Well if you want someone to save you from Trudeau they must do this shit for now

there are some terms I'd consider even helpful to describe oneself, but not to use in the abbreviation GBL/LGB. Like bisexual varieties - heteroflexible(when you like the opposite sex the most, but sometimes would go for your sex - that's me), homoflexible(when you like same sex the most, but sometimes go for the opposite one). Still LGB is a perfect name and to be honest, movement no longer serves any purpose in the West. (In Russia and Eastern Europe people should just stop attacking fags and dykes, not so much in need of organization as a culture of respect of personal choices).

Nationalist party when?

You mean SD? I heard something about their leadership calling Somali Muslims "just as Swedish". Can you link on both of those cases?
P.S. Soder needs to take over and purge the filth from the party. He's one man pre-Jimmie SD.

Canada has always been a preview of what's going to happen down here. They had their Obama before Justin Trucuck.
I wonder if Hillary is going to be our Trudeau...of course.

Yeah it looks more like they're taking the piss out of the Current Year PM; "It's 2016" is liberal talk, "it's the current year" is right sarcasm.

Sup Forums is being overly paranoid and sensitive. Again.

you're right. overly ridiculous lefty shit never happens. its all been a joke this whole time

I know CON staffers who shitpost on Sup Forums. I can confirm "because it's the current year" is their way of trolling the libs, and will be featured more in attack ads in the future.

Come on Sup Forums, you should be proud that they've adapted your rhetoric.

nice one nip ya cunt

>conservatives dress up in gay rainbows and march through the streets
>haha those liberals sure are ridiculous huh? jokes on them lol

This is true

SD has had some cucked campaigns, but it could just be an awkward effort to get away from being labelled as racists. Their blatant love for Israel is more worrying tbqh.

Söder is far too hated to lead the party. He made some poorly formulated comments about Swedish identity and the media managed to make people think of him as a proper Nazi.

They can support LGBT and still be against "it's the current year" logic.

In fact that's the whole point of them being there with the signs.

Besides, in Canada the Fabulous Blue tent has really helped the conservatives be competitive with the liberals and break down the "muh homophobic conservatives rhetoric" because VERY prominent conservative cabinet ministers were gay and openly supported LBGT through policy.

cbc.ca/news/politics/fabulous-blue-tent-showcases-gay-conservatives-power-1.2466057

Their presence will hopefully push the party in a libertarian direction as opposed to a socially conservative direction, which is a lost cause.

>he doesn't know about all the LGBT/pol crossposters

>LGBT/pol crossposters

hahaha lgbc crossposters, sure wouldn't know anything about them, haha, r-right fellow straight men, haha, day of the rope any minute now... haha...

SD just looks retarded trying to go after that vote and making them self look unprincipled. Soder has to be appointed as a PM of Sweden, if 2018 elections are won by the SD. If that happens, I'm moving to Sverige.

>I heard something about their leadership calling Somali Muslims "just as Swedish". Can you link on both of those cases?
CAN ANYONE LINK THAT SHIT???

these guys HAVE to be joking
now way they can be serious

Sup Forums we have to stop before it's too late

we have to stop breaking the simulation

>American conservatives

And Québec is just like

Do what you want, we'll just gtfo

That woman is Rona Ambrose, the leader of the Canadian conservative party. And apparently a sellout.

>I know CON staffers who shitpost on Sup Forums.
Bullshit. I worked in Langevin Block as an intern and the vast majority of our staffers are into capeshit