When to stop watching???

when to stop watching???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K323pRthXFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally stop at S5 and male ur own ending

I'd love to be able to watch LOST again with a pair of fresh eyes

I only watched s1 never been spoiled with how the rest goes.

I know i should go and watch it but at the same time...

After the first episode

S4 or 5... 6 is just off the rails

Fucking faggots.

Watch the entire show OP, these retards need to fuck off, L O S T is great, even the ending. Only the absolute lowest of the low plebs hate it.

Season 6 is great as well, not the best season of the show, but to say that it's not worth watching, that it's not worth wrapping up the character's stories, is complete bullshit.

The call that saved Lost

s1 - good
s1 - good
s3 - boring, not good
s4 - fun, stupid scifi
s5 - more fun, stupid scifi, i think
s6 - shit

you watch to the end or you don't watch at all. you have to go through the same experience as everyone else

>S3
>Boring, not good

Man, how does it feel to be an absolute 100% plebeian? If you honestly have this opinion, your opinion is clearly shit. S3 is objectively one of the best seasons of L O S T, and has the best finale.

You should watch to the end even though it goes to shit

what about rewatching first time?

you gotta watch the whole thing

I've rewatched it at least 5-6 times now, I always watch the whole thing. In fact, the reason I love the finale now is because I rewatched it and it grew on me. I hated it at first, especially after the final episode aired, but me opinion has changed over time, mostly because the story is about the characters, not the Island, and the finale does a fantastic job wrapping up the character's stories.

Watch the whole thing so you can realize just how deluded fanboys like this poor soul are.

Never. Kino till' the last drop.

youtube.com/watch?v=K323pRthXFQ

LOST peaked with this advert on e4 (uk)

s1- great
s2-good
s3 who the fuck are these guys that have been on the island all along but, only just now, are getting scenes.
s4- going down
s5->its a "jim" from neighbours episode
s6> it was all a dream episode.

its all shit, don't watch it.

How does the cabin make sense?

>lets go and meet Jacob
>Ben talks to an empty chair
>suddenly something invisible gets really fucking angry at Ben and something goes BOOM and the guy flies back against the wall
>Locke runs away
>WTF was that?
>that was Jacob
>later on Ben says sorry I lied about the whole thing, it was just an act
>okay? what?
>later on it is implied that Jacob did live there at one point
>later on MIB moved in and faked to be Jacob >and and and WHAT?!
>FUCK OFF CABIN!

>forgot to mention someone saying help iirc and the fucking eye... or was it later on? or was someone sitting on the chair? fuck if I remember

If "we have to go back" were the last words in the show, it would be literally perfect

Immediately. It's shite.

Season 1 episode 1

Watching The Man Behind the Curtain for the first time was legit spooky, especially since I didn't expect the chair to do all that levitating crap against a wall.

>s4 - fun, stupid scifi
>s5 - more fun, stupid scifi, i think

It's good till the end. Just fast forward the sideways shit.

Stop before S04E01. Pretend in your mind that Jack just got depressed that they couldn't go back and that was the end.

I always thought the implication was that smoke monster man was using it and pretending to be Jacob. To manipulate Locke, I guess? Still doesn't explain the invisible force thing.

Something else that doesn't make sense: why didn't she give him a goddamn name? Or hell, why didn't anybody? Are we supposed to believe that for hundreds of years, everyone just called him 'him' or 'that guy'?

Stop after season 5 unless you have an autistic friend who will edit out all the sideways nonsense from season 6