Sup Forums says it's not okay when white women go for black men or other non-white races

>Sup Forums says it's not okay when white women go for black men or other non-white races
>but it's totally okay when white men race mixes with non-white women

Explain this double standard, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982213008440
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums has never said that

A white man can make a hundred white babies in a month; a white woman can only make one every 8 months. Miscegenation is of greater consequence for women than men.

/thread

Niggers are mostly disgusting though.

Sup Forums literally never said that

Whites will quickly be outnumbered by mongrels with that mentality.

Chimpout gene exist only in nigger Y cromosome.

/thread

>it's totally okay when white men race mixes with non-white women

only cucks actually think this

miscegenation laws applied to women and men.

I don't think that's the general Sup Forums consensus.

Regardless, a black woman with a white guy is a billion more respectable than a white woman with a black guy. She's moved up in status and done the best with the hand she was dealt as opposed to hitting near-rock bottom.

Women matter more genetically.

Explain why you guys always hate on those black men fucking white girls thread then? Other than blatant racism and white power reasons? You guys are always triggered when you see pics of white women + non white-men. Stop denying it.

Do you not understand how reproduction works?

Fuck off you stupid cunt, Sup Forums isn't a cuck board for canadians to fap too. NONE OF THIS TRASH SHOULD EVEN BE ON HERE

obviously because we're white, you moron

only white Chad seed should be spread

none of that Tyrone shit

Who's this fag?

That baby isn't his

I'm against human and animal race mixing.

Mother nature didn't put thousands of years of evolution/work into each race just so you could breed with a beast of lesser or destroy it.

This, female reproduction is heavily limited. Inserting your DNA into another group while not sticking around HELPS your group, having another group do it to you is death for your group.

Every mongrel born to a black woman. Is one black child NOT born. If someone goes, knocks up 2-3 black chicks. Then goes home to have a proper family. It's 2-3 chicks down for the black community to propagate themselves.

It heavily depends. Actually raising that family, bringing them home with you and inserting them into your community is pretty much as bad. Randomly knocking up some black chick, then acting like a black father would before having a proper family. Is pretty much only a Win - Win situation for your in group.

Female sexuality has consequences, always. Male sexuality only has consequences if they so choose.

It's been proven time and time again that race mixing produces healthier, more genetically diverse offspring.

Unless we abort the male fetuses, just saying. You can breed the black out.

But it requires that we start from a world where only white males are able to reproduce
and a mixed bag of races for the women.

because that's a natural logical way to react to see someone from the opposite sex of your tribe with another tribe???

wars have been fought over pussy

nobody's saying this
stop trying to get validation you sad human being
bye

Bullshit. Hybrid vigor is an outdated meme. Especially since many middle easterners and Africans are incredible inbred because of tribal society.

Children end up with on average LOWER IQ, as they don't end up in the middle but tend to gravitate towards the dumber parent. They tend to inherit the genetic problems of BOTH ethnicities where prior they had only those of one side, they have a whole plethora of other problems aswell as mental issues based on not being truly part of either group nor being recognized by either.

It's not feasible nor should one attempt because you'd have people revolt. People tend to love their offspring even if they're revolting.

But if you'd only have the females breed. You'd be down to 6.25% in 4 generations. Shortly after that, they'd be virtually gone.

1st - you are A FUCKING LEAF

2nd - racemixing is not ok

>you are A FUCKING LEAF
Not an argument.

You misunderstand what they said. They never said it's acceptable for men to do it nor should it be encouraged, not that Sup Forums doesn't have an issue with it.

Then again, there's no hypocritical behaviour here. Female reproduction is highly limited, male reproduction is abundant and without consequences. Some guy from your tribe wandering off to knock up the next village over women then running back to you doesn't affect your village but destroys theirs.

Some guy doing the same to you? Complete disaster. Cuckoo scenario for the men. Killing the children solely to avoid possibly raising his rather than being forced to pour resources and time into them would've been the go to choice not long ago.

Yes it is you fucking leaf. now get out

FPBP.
/thread.
Also; This.

It's a double standard, we know. That's the way we like it. Now go suck a dog's dick, you fucking leaf.

>Every mongrel born to a black woman. Is one black child NOT born.

Hans we don't need a bunch of uberniggers running around.

There are shills.

>that race mixing produces healthier, more genetically diverse offspring.

That's interesting, considering the fact that the scientific community doesn't even acknowledge that something called "race" even exists.

When you enhance the image something becomes apparent.

Are you saying race is a social construct? And that is scientifically and logically sound?

Outbreeding depression

>its not acceptable for either parties to racemix
REEEEEE U RASIS U JEL CUZ THEY GUNNA MAKE LOW IQ KIDS THEN COLLAPSE ALL ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS BUT I WANT MY KIDS TO LIVE IN A DISTOPIA OF HARMONIOUS BROWN PEOPLE RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm saying that the scientific community doesn't acknowledge a concept of race, especially in the way that you are using it.

There is no "race" in physical or biological science that can be said to be "mixed".

What do those numbers mean? Whiteness percentage?

fpbp

willful ignorance

Put more effort in next time faggot

IQ
ironic

IQ

fpbp

How can a fetus have an already set IQ. The picture is misleading.

/thread

I'm surprised Mongols can even string a sentence together.

IQ is primarily determined by genes. Niggers have an average IQ of 79

>Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

>The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

It's bad either way

>IQ is primarily determined by genes
>Looking up African genes as a basis for African American genes
>IQ is any sort of reliable intelligence measurement
>Greece isn't a failed state somehow

To be fair, after 3-4 generations they wouldn't really qualify anymore. 5-6 and their percentage would be so low they'd be virtually gone. Just got to make sure the male offspring doesn't breed.

102 - Poland can't into math.

>IQ is primarily determined by genes

Yes it does did you even read the sources you dumb fuck

>Looking up African genes as a basis for African American genes

Basektball Americans have slightly higher IQ because of White admixture. They are still retards though
he average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

>IQ is any sort of reliable intelligence measurement

Yeah I am sure a scientific concept that has been around for almost 120 years is invalid just because you said so

And this is relevant because?

Bestiality is discouraged

>them feels when you want to have a child on every continent

am i a piece of shit Sup Forums?

Greece is right.

Found the black guy! Don't worry given you're American you'll likely have a high admixture of white DNA. American blacks in that way are already uber niggers compared to African blacks. If you guys went back, you'd kick the shit out of the actual Africans!

>but it's totally okay when white men race mixes with non-white women

It's not and I don't, but please, continue to spout crap and ignore that Sup Forums isn't one person.

>You're a cuck for fucking who you want, when you want

okay

lol ok ye meanwhile in reality:

anytime there's a thread about a black female trump supporter you guys say shit like

>tfw no qt black conservative gf

or talk about your past black girlfriends and how they're so loyal and submissive or post the infograph that states bf/wm is the most stable couple

inb4

>Sup Forums is one person

it's not like you all don't make generalities all the time. that;s basically all this board does

Alright, m8, because you were so butthurt in your reply:

IQ is not primarily determined by genes:
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982213008440

"These studies have not conclusively identified any genes that underlie differences in intelligence. It is likely that a large number of genes are involved, each of which makes only a small contribution to a person’s intelligence."

>Basektball Americans have slightly h
Not even gonna tackle this one because you can't manage to spell Basketball, while I can spell ποδοσφαιριkή Ομοσπονδία just fine.

>Yeah I am sure a scientific concept that has been around for almost 120 years is invalid just because you said so

The whole point of science is that it's evolving and changing. By clinging onto a 120 year-old test, you're making yourself vulnerable to inconsistencies and inaccuracies.

Of course, Greece reliving the glory days is nothing new.

IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

IQ tests are flawed:
independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html

>And this is relevant because?

Because I'm less likely to take advice from someone who can't run their country, and instead make everyone else a little worse for it.

Not black, my dad's actually from Aachen. My mom is from Vermont.

Also for someone who thinks they're so smart and how Africans would submit to Americans..

We tried that already, with Liberia.

Can you see how that didn't work out?

There are tonnes of cuck fetishits and permavirgin weirdos from /r9k/. You realise that everyone can post on Sup Forums right? Every single moment 50% of the people who lurk and post on this board are here only to shitpost and disrupt it.

Real Sup Forumslacks are against racemixing and miscegenation no matter the combination. Racemixing is an abomination and inherently harmful to society

>Greece
>not the niggers of Europe

Bringing your entire continent down.

Most of the times they even fail to post the pretty ones.

>thinks greece guy on Sup Forums is the greek government

Yeah m8, btw be proud about your emotional intelligence.

nope, hate to see that too

They're suitable for being mistresses, but the main bitch has to be white.

Good job ignoring literally the entire rest of my post disproving the Greek's.

Vielleicht haben Sie Ihre Emotionen freien Lauf lassen, auch?

>IQ is not primarily determined by genes

Yes it does even your link which is addressed to 12 year olds says so.

>These studies have not conclusively identified any genes

You don't need to find the genes responsible to establish whether intelligence is a heritable trait.

>IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'

That's not what the linked study says. It says the IQ which focuses on abstract thinking doesn't entirely measure general cognitive ability. Wow some great insight here that changes nothing. You literally just googled some shit it doesn't work that way

>Not even gonna tackle this one because you can't manage to spell

Kill yourself nigger are you seriously pointing out that I made a typo? You argue like a 16 year old kid.

americans in the late 1800s/early 1900s
>We can't let these Irish and German sub-humans keep coming over here and breeding out perfectly good english blood!
>'english' blood diluted to just mongrel whiteness
americans now
>We can't let these black and latino sub-humans keep coming over here and breeding out perfectly good white blood!

Englishman are rolling over in their graves at what we consider whiteness now. I'm gonna to have children with an indian phd, and the children will be superior. Race is irrelevant, it's other cultures you have to 'worry' about.

Black women aren't the problem in the black community, black men are.
White men aren't the problem in the white community, white women are.
Let the black men have the garbage women, why would anyone want to pass in the trash virtues white women teach?
Black women are loyal, honest, spiritual and an actual human as opposed to the princess mentality money grubbing whites white women are.
Also white women are lazy as Fuck in bed and tend to be horrible lays. Black women are much, much better at sex.
White women are a disaster.

No, its not ok.

Why did you ignore the conclusion of the studies?
I thought you could read?

Calling me a 16 year old when you can't even read.

Americans? Who's talking about Americans?! You have to send basketball Americans and only them. They blend in, they understand these people and their motivation.

Shame our American culture is pretty shit at the moment. I can't imagine how many families eat garbage like sketti and daily McDonalds.

>>IQ is not primarily determined by genes

Environment players a significant role, there's been plenty of studies to prove this. Even being in an abusive household can drag your IQ down several points.

Imagine having to grow up in a war zone or slum and constantly having to fear for your own survival every day.

That's literally what happened though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

>Between January 7, 1822 and the American Civil War, more than 15,000 freed and free-born Black Americans from United States and 3,198 Afro-Caribbeans relocated to the settlement. The Black American settlers carried their culture with them to Liberia. The Liberian constitution and flag were modeled after the United States. In January 3, 1848 Joseph Jenkins Roberts, a wealthy free-born Black American from Virginia who settled in Liberia, was elected as Liberia's first president after the people proclaimed independence.

rofl, greek, you have fucking nigger genes.

You didn't post studies you stupid double digit IQ nigger. You posted newspaper articles

Educate yourself. Niggers have lower IQ than Whites. That's common knowledge and a scientific fact no matter how much you whine and chimp out about it

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

I come from a large southern family and we used to at together every Sunday, 60 or 70 family members but we had to stop because no one younger can cook and everyone was just bringing carry out from restaurants. None of the white women in my family can cook at all but my black gf makes dinner for me every night.
Again white women are utter trash

>"These studies have not conclusively identified any genes that underlie differences in intelligence. It is likely that a large number of genes are involved, each of which makes only a small contribution to a person’s intelligence."
>It is likely
>likely

According to another study it is "likely" that humans' up right walking evolved so they could pick up fruits from the ground easily.

What you posted is mostly squishy, intellectual dithering and some parts even disprove your opinion. E.g. that abstract thinking and cognitive abilities stuff

>marine
>dead

Nothing of value was lost. Enlisted men are shit for brains and nearly as bad a niggers.

Because large part of the conclusion of these studies is scientist trying to spin things they found to fit the narrative, while ignoring everything they dislike. It's for the same reason why groups such as the human genome project went from "no race" to "race positive".

It's like having a very simple equation. Then coming up with an elaborate explanation as to why 2+2=4 isn't actually 4 but 284. One you can sell to people based on "believe me, I'm an authority on this!" rather than one cold hard facts.

Once again, even black children raised by white families, in an environment where they're primarily exposed to whites if not exclusively so do not tend to do better IQ wise and if they do they only do so marginally.

IQ is in large albeit not exclusively genetic. Get off the cultural marxist kool aid already.

>Environment players a significant role

Not really. Unless we are talking about serious malnutrition during childhood something that doesn't apply to modern day ameriniggers.

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

You posted newspaper articles first?

I only posted from the Telegraph because, surprise, you posted from the Telegraph:

>Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
>telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

And I only included Science Direct because that's what, surprise, you brought up.

>The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

Do you not even realize what you do? Is that why you get so mad at people?

>breeding shitskins

yes you are a cuck

if breeding shitskins was a good idea Latin America wouldn't be such a shithole.

And it worked for quite some time. Which is surprising. Then again, they very likely interbred with local blacks, constantly driving down the IQ across the board.

Ship larger numbers over and you might not reach a Western nations niveau but you'd tremendously improve the situation in those countries at last for a time.

when white wymyn fuck apes their children are nigs
when white guys fuck baboons their children are bleached, not too bad

Good job reading that sentence over and over again to realize what "likely" means.

However, you ignored the rest of it:

>It is LIKELY that a large number of genes are involved, each of which makes only a small contribution to a person’s intelligence.

Small contribution, like Austria.

Fpbp. Once again, OP is just making crap up in his head.

Don't both spawn brown abominations?

Because womenare the limitant factor on a population's reproductivity capacity.

If you leaf have more than 90 IQ you can figure the rest out by yourself.

Lol any pics