Is this team overrated ? everyone says that in France (particularly maghrebis because of benzema...

Is this team overrated ? everyone says that in France (particularly maghrebis because of benzema, french with portuguese/italian origins, and belgians)

It truly is an African country if the keeper is black

You have, on paper, a top 5 NT in the world. Of course people will rate you, but you are also famous for choking

Lloris was injured

>last 20 years
>9 international competitions
>4 finals
>2 won
>famous for choking
lol when was the last time you won somethin ?

You have 3 titles in whole history, we have 16

France is pretty much like Spain, no history at all but think they are good

>we were relevant n shiet

>muh yearly copa america

Same with Chile, you 3 had a good decade after 90 years of being San Marino-tier and now somehow think you are on the same level as Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina or Italy

you wont win 2018 but martial, varane, mbappe, dembele, tolisso, rabiot, pogba and all others youths you have will be very difficult to stop in 2020/2022

>particularly maghrebis because of benzema, french with portuguese/italian origins, and belgians

Spain had a 4th place in 1950, an euro in 1964 and a runner up in 1984. Counting only the Euro it is tied with Germany for more titles and second in performance (with France third)

Uruguay has barely done nothing since the 60s and Italy won 2 world cups rigging them in the 30s

How to """white"""" french people feel when they see a team full of black people?
I personally hate even when albanians play for our country even tho they are quite good desu, can't imagine africans playing. Would cheer to lose 10/10 times

>Spain had a 4th place in 1950
Woah, you are almost as good as the USA, who reached the 3rd place in 1930

Nice "history" there

El ArgentiNO is right you know....

>almost 2018
>being racist and chauvinist
How isn't a guy like Pogba 100% French? He was born and raised there

By your "logic" Messi and Maradona aren't real Argentines because they have Italian heritage. How does your random rule work? If you go back long enough we all come from Africa

and the most euro wins, meanwhile Argentina hasn't won shit in like 25 years and literally bought one of their world cups

only racists care

yes

Macedonia is full of gypsies and albanians.
What are you waiting to liberate your country ?
>inb4 I'm an albozerg

The gameplan is to hope >our offense will score 3 or 4 goals per game to offset the shittyness of >our defense. It will be enough to reach a QF or a SF, but it's impossible to win a title this way.

yes

>Pogba is a fraud
>Mbappe can't play with Giroud
>No midfield
>no CBs
>shit coach

well, I hope you did it when McCalebbonia happened

Umtiti and Varane are good enough
and there's no need at all to play a CF like Giroud, just play some kind of 4-3-1-2 with Greaseman, Martial/whoever is in shape and Mbappe

It's about being represented by your people. I don't feel like being represented when albanians who don't even know how to speak macedonian play for the country.
You got me now... Bo is a honorary macedonian :P
Back in the days i saw him couple times partying till 4-5am in the club being drunk as hell lmao.
If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have reached that far, probably would get relegated in the groups. Even if i cried from happiness that night, the success is not really ours.
>current year
Not an argument. Btw Messi and Maradona feel like an argentinian and that's a difference. Not that the french african players don't feel like french but they will never be like the natives.

Btw let's end the discussion here i don't want to shit on the thread with politics anymore.

France has literally never been represented by French people

They went from Italians in the 30s

To the poles in the 60s

To the albanians in the 90s

To what you see now

National teams in general is pretty shit. Most sports have ridiculously loose requirements so they can poach talent from other countries.

Do the French believe in a concept called "dogs born in a barn don't become horses?"

Getting really sick of argentinian posters, to be honest. Can't help but wonder if you're just the same one in numerous different threads.

This ain't your twitter account, no one asked for your opinion on Argentine posters

If you aren't smart enough to keep an argument then feel free to ignore us

>Italians, Poles, Albanians
And what do you think present-day french people are?

I didn't see you making any coherent arguments. Anyway, I don't feel obliged to make 'arguments' or speak solely when spoken to. Just letting you know I'm noticing a pattern. The onus is on each and every one of you and your countrymen to turn it around.

Negros
Africa = Francia

I don't think france's team is overrated at tall. It's no doubt the best african team there is

Cabrillo, farfan?

See? You can't make 2 posts without talking about the Falklands

If the mods did their job you'd be banned for bringing Sup Forums arguments into a sports board

France should qualify in CAF. Decent team quality wise.

I don't think anyone believes that dogs born in barns are horses m8.

You post this in every thread about the French NT. Very autistic desu.
Your analogy doesn't work because you mix nationality with ethnicity. Being french is this case is about being born in France not the ethnicity. The dog would be "barnian" if we use the same concept.

No, because they are civilised people. They aren't as dumb as Americans who confuse species with races

Argentine is the new world you dumb fuck, there is no "argentinian people", argentinians are a mix of various europeans and natives who speak spanish.

Macedonians are an ethnic group with a long history, and Macedonia is a nation state.

Living in Argentina you should know this you fagget.

>Macedonians are an ethnic group with a long history,
Macedonia is barely 20 years old kek, I'm older than that former Yugoslavian "country"

>no midfield
>no CBs

wtf

>To the albanians in the 90s
Australian education

>Macedonians are an ethnic group with a long history
lmao

>Macedonians are an ethnic group with a long history

Hello my Albanian friend

Gib Griezmann

Mate, you are from FYRoM, you can't make fun of me

>Griezmann
>Pogba
>Rabiot
>Mbappe
>Kante
>Matuidi
>Tolisso
>Varane
>Umtiti
>Koscielny
>Lloris

How is it even possible to have so much overrated shit players ? We won't even make it to the quarter finals

Didn't you complain half an hour ago about the brit bringing up the Falklands? Why are you using Sup Forums-tier "arguments" to insult now?

I'm talking about football

You can't make fun of our NT for losing a final when you are from fucking Macedonia

it's about football, Plato

in all fairness, Macedonai is probably richer than Argentina

No Sibidé and Mendy?

Nah, Macedonia is one of the few European countries that is poorer than Chile, Argentina and Uruguay

Sorry I even forgot some of these overrated players

How are Pogba, Mbappe, Kante and Griezman overrated? Griezman is currently in a bad form, but he will be back. Have you watched United after Pogba got injured in CL? United only plays long balls because Pogba is missing.
Chelsea plays much better with Kante in the team, Bakoyoko who?
Mbappe is like the best player in PSG right now lol.

The other ones i kinda agree yes. Lloris can make some really stupid, even embarrasing mistakes. Koscielny is ok...for Arsenal. Varane peaked when he was 19 lmao.
What's your opinion on Martial?
Thanks south bro

Sibidé and Mendy are legit players, not memes. I'd take any of them over Koscielny

alright everyone
let's start thinking about reasons why this Argentinafriend is so pissed at all Sup Forums posters

His team lost to Nigeria, that's a good reason

Martial is another pacey nignog
Mbappe is good but overrated as fuck because he's 18
Pogba is probably the most overrated midfield in the world just because of that one season with Juventus
Griezmann is shit
Kante is good but again, he's not a world class CM

>His team lost to Nigeria, that's a good reason
Memes aside, if we got exposed by Nigeria playing long balls to fast forwards, a team like France or England would score 8 goals on us

>Martial is another pacey nignog
>Mbappe is good but overrated as fuck because he's 18
>Pogba is probably the most overrated midfield in the world just because of that one season with Juventus
>Griezmann is shit
>Kante is good but again, he's not a world class CM

Why not Ruffier?

I wonder when the brainlets at the French FA will realise that packing your team with pacy Africans won't win you a world cup. The same holds true for us.

Sounds like someone has never seen Martial play.

>France is pretty much like Spain, no history at all but think they are good
wew lad. you've just lost to niggeria

POOR LITTLE WHITE BOY: The team

>losing to niggeria
AAAAAAAAA MESSI HELP

We have this debate since 10 years now.
It just start to change.

Just bring based jallet and all will be fine