The CW doesnt have any good sho-

The CW doesnt have any good sho-

Buddy I'm watching episode 4 right now.

And yes you should finish your statement, the 100 is certifiable trash with plotholes everywhere. Even from the very start.

It gets better, then it gets worse

tits

>Arrow and Flash
>bad

Pick one

The first few episodes are horrible. It picks up in the 2nd half of the season and season 2 is pretty good.

Correct.

Literally only fags and teenage girls enjoy this show.

I like it and everyone else can suck my dick.

I like it and everyone else can let me suck their dick.

who do you think is the target audience for the cw?

who do you think is the target audience for Sup Forums?

>plotholes everywhere
Like?

So even if their deus machina nightblood cure makes them immune to radiation *face palm* it's still going to kill all plant and animal life and make everything a wasteland. How the fuck are they going to overcome that?

True

FINN!

bait?

tits

Radiation
Somehow survivable grounder people, tons of them
Also somehow able to know perfect English after like 100~ years of not being with normal people.
Them finding working ammunition on the ground
Working vehicles and such with little resources

If you like the premise then keep watching, you're through the worst part

what an ugly cunt

Wow user, these are some incredible """"plot holes""""

Please refrain from posting again, these aren't even worth commenting on

>The CW doesnt have any good shows.
Yes that is true.

My ex watched only the CW because she's a 24 year old woman who likes to pretend she's still 14.

The 100 is the retarded bastard child of Riverdale and The Expanse.

Leftie Roastie please go

>H-h-hah youre just dumb! i'm not gonna comment even though I asked you for specifics
K, champ.

She's not ugly.....just very plain and forgettable.

That's not Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

There's a lot of stupid shit in this show, but none of these are particularly bad.
>perfect English
They spoke it before, and even standard accents can be passed down with training
>working ammunition
Not really a surprise, if it's stored properly
>Working vehicles and such with little resources
What vehicles do they have, besides that jeep (which if I'm not mistaken came down with the Ark)?
>Radiation
>Somehow survivable grounder people
And what did you mean by this???

Veronica Mars, The O.C, and iZombie have all been on The CW at some point n'est ce pas?

I am All those things are explained latter. For real.

I'd really disappointed that octavia is alive

This needs to change so that we can see Bellamy truly chimping out on some poor fucks.

I found season 1 to be interesting not perfect. I dropped after season 2 cuz I just wasn't as interested. Does it get better?

>Does it get better?
no

Eliza's boobs are amazing. Lexa was hot, other then that - it's shit.

her boobs get bigger in the last season, any more webms of her boobs from the other seasons?

Abby and Kane should have been killed off. Does anyone gives a fuck about their relationship?

It's fucking stupid

Abby's garbage but I better not hear you talking shit about my husbando again, okay?!

Loved the most recent episode.
This is the one show that I thought I would fucking hate, that started out as teen drama bollocks... then actually gets really good and more savage and less waaah teen feelings crap.
There isn't a single character in the show I dislike.
Would drag my balls though hot molten lava just to sniff Octavia's armpit sweat.

Fags who like teenage girls.

RIP Viking McPaganCelt

It's weird, she always gets her boobs out for the first episode of the season and then she hides them for the remainder of the season. The very first episode for example opens with the camera looking down her blouse. I think the show tries to bait guys in.

I hear it gets good in season two. Too bad I can't sit through one episode without wanting to die from boredom.

>literally edgelord
>jams knives in innocent ice nation throats and smiled about it
>kills the black leader dude even though he saved the day because m-m-muh feelings
>beats her brother and gets away scot free

Well for one thing their tryhard grimdark shit is still miles better than the teen drama they were going for early on

I hope they kill off the gay and non-white characters though

t-tits

Is season 4 shit? I haven't watched it past three, which started fine and then pissed me off because literally everyone was suddenly retarded except lesbian queen and young steve buscemi.

Should I just pretend it ended?

Octavia is terrible.

It's up to you. It does get better, then gets shit again. Season 2 is madness, in the best way.

I was ready to drop it at
>we're back bitches
and Imagine Dragons playing but I had nothing better to do so I carried on watching. Almost everyone agrees the first couple episodes are inexcusable shit. There even used to be a disclaimer in threads.

It's been mediocre. Too soon to say if it's good or bad. I enjoyed last night's episode though.

tiiiiiiiiiiits

mummyfu with ivanka when

Lesbian qt 3,14 queen was the best. It's watchable now - that's about it.

Wtf is this guy's problem? Been a cunt since season 3.

>Radiation
Grounders have specific mutation that let them survive the radiation while 99% of humanity got dead
>Somehow survivable grounder people, tons of them
incoherent babbling
>Also somehow able to know perfect English after like 100~ years of not being with normal people.
Wow so they didn't forget english after 100 years? Incredible
>Them finding working ammunition on the ground
In a military bunker designed to preserve an armory
>Working vehicles and such with little resources
Oh no they invented solar powered cars, what a plothole

Clarke killed his gf

Chronic depression and literal insanity from his girlfriend being boiled alive by radiation

Honestly they should take him out back and kill him after the third time he tried to fuck everything up

Not going to lie, Clarke is basically the only reason i still watch this filth

I need my Bellamy

You forgot about Based Murphy

If he doesn't fuck the ice nation qt, then he really is a cuck.

And Clarke

Not likely

They're setting it up, and I mean at this point Bellamy really needs someone to love other than his imouto

Agreed. I also think him getting in Clarke's pants is unlikely. There are still salty lesbians out there....

>There isn't a single character in the show I dislike

Octavia is awful, though I think she may get better with this season since it's focusing on her.

Jasper pisses me off mostly because his over exaggerated absurdism is tiresome and his development has plateaued since season 2.

Well it's pretty obvious the showrunners don't care how much twat-hurt they cause among the dykes. I think it's more a matter of keeping Clarke and Bellamy's relationship platonic and functional. At this point I don't see them shitting it up with gratuitous romance.

I'm downloading SE04E01 rn

Did i like it?

>young steve buscemi

ok that's just rude. it's bad enough based murphy gets shat on in the show

You were bored out of your fucking mind

Isn't this for teen girls? My sister watches it and she has terrible taste.

Season 1:
>Hey this guy's probably my favourite character, he's got flaws, is a huge bro, putting the moves on that Octavia girl too. He's useful and helpful and always seems to be willing to tell it like it is. But fuck Murphy, how is that cunt not dead yet, he does nothing but endanger the group.

Season 4:
>Murphy's probably my favourite character, he's got flaws, is a huge bro, putting the moves on that Mutant girl too. He's useful and helpful and always seems to be willing to tell it like it is. But fuck Jasper, how is that cunt not dead yet, he does nothing but endanger the group.

The first half a dozen episodes or so definitely are but then it catches itself somewhat

Most of SE02 is mildly entertaining filler core with way too many plotholes in it and then towards the end of season two it jumps the shark again completely

not after the first four episodes of season 1, after that it gets remarkably violent, grim and edgy

The only thing I hate is when they take English words, mash them together and mispronounce them and it's now a new language. Like Primfaya, Skairippa, stop being so fucking pretentious

Why is clarke so thicc

It has a shaky first season,
shit-tier second seasons
and abysmal third season

good show for CW

>Interested in it
>Apparently, they randomly kill off the qt lesbian couple
Dropped at the speed of light. I cannot measure my disg/u/st.

Nah, it's hilarious when you get the mishmashed words behind the grounder dialogue.
Like this last episode has something translated as "We can trust them" sound along the lines of "Dei standupgais"

>Feet as a fetish gets you bonus points
Nice try

I enjoyed season 1 and 2, stopped watching 1/2 through season 3. Not out of boredom, just got busy. How is the rest of season 3?

Also, Riverdale is pretty damn good.

I want him to slowly start to regain his faith in humanity, fall in love again, and finally decide to live and stop being an asshole. Then I want him to painfully die.

i can understand 2000 y old ancient greek you inbred

this is the show for autists who like Clarke's tits.

iWaifu is better

The only not terrible CW shows(after they made the switch from the WB) was the first three seasons of the vampire diaries and Gossip Girl. Everything else on the CW sucks ass.

I'm watching the most recent episode and holy fuck the writers enjoy writing Jasper as the most annoying piece for shit in existence

Clarke "Don't be around her, if you're a grounder" Griffin
Clarke "Making leather, out of kids from mt. weather" Griffin

>How is the rest of season 3?
Don't remember all of it, but overall it got pretty interesting in my opinion.
You learn a lot of the world.

Literally me. The Asian guy's been pretty good all the way through too.

>tfw we lack the capability of cutting and pasting Based Murphy in a superior show

I'm binging thru S04 rn lads, am i enjoying it so far?

You feel it's just ok. You feel it'd be better if jasper and Octavia died in hilarious fashions

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

>Ice nation is mainly white
>Has white banners aswell, all extras wearing white makeup on their faces
>Is the villain faction who wants to rule everyone in nazi fashion

What did the writers mean with this