Is there another movie with a bigger waste of talent than this?

Is there another movie with a bigger waste of talent than this?

Movie 43

What was the purpose for making the animus that weird claw thing?

the hobbit 1 - 3

There are plenty of examples.

The Hobbit put Martin Freemans only talent to good use though. And McKellen had already wasted his talent on a capeshit franchise.

>right Fassie, you're going to have your shirt off in this scene and do acrobatic stuff to show off your muscles

*Cgi muscles.

>Implying X-Men isn't capekino

What talent?

>waste

Assassin's Creed was pure kino. Just the opening sequence worth the watch.

The movie wasn't even that bad considering it's based off of a mediocre af video game. The sequence where they escape execution is top tier.

is there an "HD" version of this yet with English subtitles. I watched a little bit of that chinese rip that came out but it looks like half this movie is going to be in spanish.

I think a new one just came out like a week ago.

unironically this

First few ass creeds are pretty great, even the first one IMO

>The 'good guys' were the muslim invaders in Spain in this

Hugh Laurie
Bob Hoskins
Richard E Grant
Alan Cumming

All these British greats coming together for... Spice World.

What? I haven't seen the movie, is this true? Because that would rustle my jimmies as a Spaniard

Mars Attacks

Yep

The ebil Spanish are the Templars and trying to get the apple of Eden, and it's being protected by 'Sultan Mohammed' in Spain who is protected by the assassins.

Then the Spanish kidnap his son and blackmail him to give up the apple

It's trash. Well, I actually sort of them. By capeshit standards, they're fairly decent. It's still stupid, empty, trash though, but they can be sort of fun.

lol what the fuck
I mean, it's sort of historically realistic but it's still pretty dumb

You realize movies aren't an art form, right? They literally only exist for entertainment.

That's not true. It can be used for both purposes. The thing is, even for entertainment purposes, superhero movies are lazy, stupid, and childish.

>That's not true.
It is. You only think otherwise because you're a faggot or a jew.

The thing is, even if superhero movies are lazy, stupid, and childish, they literally only have to be entertaining for people who aren't faggy or jewwy enough to falsely assume movies are an art form.

Yes user, everyone who disagrees with you is a gay jew. Sure.

I just watched this 2 days ago and I was fucking shocked at how bad everything looked. It reminded me of a made for TV highlander movie. I stuck around for the credits. Has anyone else seen the 2000 vfx artists that worked on this? It reads like a war memorial. And guess what, they're all from India! This is what happens when you outsource your effects. It actually looked worse then the games.

Every movie that Fassbender has been in

first one is so underrated these days

people forget how HUGE it was back in 07

was harder to get your hands on a copy of the first one than it was for GTA4 in the first few weeks of release

Shut up, faggot.

You can clearly see the effort, but even the whole Apple thing is retarded, also the action scenes are horribly cuttet, I don't know what they thought as they cuttet that movie. I mean, I saw behind the scenes footage, Fassbender clearly did the majority of his stunts, he is fast and the action scenes looks thousand times better in the behind the scenes footage than they were in the actual movie. Same story with "Quantum of Solace". Action scenes in the movie, biggest pile of shit I've ever saw, almost Steven Seagal DTV tier, but the behind the scenes footage - best Bond action ever.

you mean THE KING's muscles

Just proves Australians can't make movies.

Director got lucky a couple times, and ruined it all with this movie.