Where Hands Touch: The story of an SS officer falling in love with a black Rhineland bastard during the height of WWII

>Where Hands Touch: The story of an SS officer falling in love with a black Rhineland bastard during the height of WWII.

Is anyone else looking forward to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1KJRRSB_XA
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1143253-Amandla-defends-her-Nazi-romance-film-on-tumblr
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1142059-Amandla-Stenberg-will-star-in-film-about-a-biracial-girl-falling-in-love-with-a-Hilter-Youth
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not funny if its a white man with a black woman

I hope there's a deep throating scene where he fucks that bitch like a dog!

Why?

It looks interesting desu.

it's kinda funny

That nazi looks beta as fuck.

And not Nazi enough either
>hitleryouth instead of SS officer

I wanna fucc his nazi boipucci

>A SS officer falling in love with a black chick
Fucking how
Even if his racism is "just a prank bro", how can you do that shit knowing your fellow Hugo Boss enthusiasts won't jump on you for that?

ISo thought provoking and moving. He's like, a nazi, and he's in love with a black girl, like what? A NAZI...? and a BLACK GIRL? Just like wow, this is amazing

kek!
things that never happened: the kike propaganda to keep muh six trillion shoah hoax alive

It's a HJ boy, his father is in the SS.

>That nazi looks like a nazi.

>implying Aryan men can resist jungle fever

BLEACHED

Looks like hitlerjugend

Because its hot instead

>nazis
>beta
Cuck detected!

Ideology goes only that far besides I'm sure most nazis were more nationalists than facists.

Yup

ARYAN'D

Fuck... what did they mean by this?

VANILLA'D

>mfw people tell me I'm just being overly paranoid about the racemixing propaganda

I suppose this is part of the "there need to be more black performers in movies" movement?

Was she redpilled about the jews?

I wonder what liberals think about this movie

Doubtful, that's Amandla Stenberg and she made this classic video a few years back:
youtube.com/watch?v=O1KJRRSB_XA

The average Sup Forumsack is darker than the chick in the background

REICHED

Black women hate it:
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1143253-Amandla-defends-her-Nazi-romance-film-on-tumblr
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1142059-Amandla-Stenberg-will-star-in-film-about-a-biracial-girl-falling-in-love-with-a-Hilter-Youth

>"Um user, is Hidden Figures 'kino'? Am I saying that right?

>"Don't worry babe, that's how ya you say it. Now come over here for some daddy time."

>Sup Forums actually believes the following:

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! FASuM Psy-Ops

Who's Behind this Post?

FASuM

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women created by a group called FASUM.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women create a movement called FASUM "or BWE" and underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
0. FASUM
1. Swirlrs
2. BWGTOW
3. Colorism

So when does this thing actually come out?

who?

I'm still waiting about the love story biopic between these two lovers -The Jewess Auschtiz inmate and the SS man who loved her,

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3193520/Read-real-life-story-Auschwitz-prisoner-Helena-Citronova-falling-love-SS-guard-Franz-Wunsch-amid-controversy-Kate-Breslin-novel-Time.html

There will never be a movie about Himmler's SS expedition to Tibet with some romancing between west and east aryans,

I'd watch it.

This year apparently

Skinny dipping scene in the Auschwitz pool!

Massive jew nose on the right; himmler himself was a scrawny coward. Rommell should have couped them all instead of pussying out

oh that's some hot stuff
SNOW'D

still hate obama though

Well it does reflect reality you know

Black women cannot resist their biologicall preordained place in the natural order

Why do women always do nonsensical and insanely cryptic shit like this in public

To trigger you. You mad whyte boi?

K

Hot

their entire ideology was literally beta uprising turned real lol

I am

... are the obama daughters sharing more than vanilla covered chocolate dicks?

find out at 11

>camera man zooms in on girls

one of us

The ice cream guy sees what is happening and starts looking into space

women are memers

Nope

Betas don't take over continenants and fight off coalitions for 6 years

Forgive spelling

Beta's can definitely temporarily take territory but they can't hold it. In the same way a beta can rape a woman but not get a gf.

It seems to me Hollywood really banked on a democrat white house.

you are your probably some retard that can't into girls.

No, this is the new paradigm shift that's part of a Trump presidency. Now instead of BM/WF we get WM/BF. I kind of like it, 2bh.

This is hardly the first instance.

Race mixing is race mixing, however you cut it.

>ANOTHER racemixing propaganda movie

thanks kikes

>implying you wouldn't "racemix" with these goddesses

>implying I would

Fuck off with your greasy baboons.

Im good, thanks

Not an argument.

Wasn't meant to be, fuck off nigger.

How is it racemixing if there's no procreation?

>subhumans

because its a human and a nig, duh

>daddy
Tell us about you wanting to have sex with your father, user

Weren't all black propel deported from Germany before the war?

> black people in Europe
lel

Why are you being so rude?

>Is anyone else looking forward to this?

Yes. When people see (((them))) pushing the agenda this hamfisted-ly they start to realize all of the more subtle shit.

>malia's ass will never swallow my white cream bar

The Obama daughters so obviously have different mothers.

dayum

why wasn't fASSBENDER cast as the main role in this

Malia looks Somalian.

Hey Pierre, don't mind Hans Ubercock and I. He's a sweet guy for a German. Good luck with you... er... resistance. Maybe when you grow up, you might get a nice girl."

7 years in tibet is the closet to come

>When every French woman in this picture is with a German soldier

OCCUPIED
C
C
U
P
I
E
D

I would.

You can say the same thing about our current president

When the Dutch women would sooner remain faithful to her captured Kraut boyfriend then greet her liberators

Pacific islander master race?

>"My ancestors are smiling on me, Redguard. Can you say the same?"

>CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAH

>nog gets btfo
>gang mentality kicks in and start getting jumped by legions of chimps
every time

Somebody finally cached her ousside.
How 'bout dat.

>black males are the least favored of black females
Jesus she'll tear you to shreds

What do they mean by average?

ITT: insecure virgins