kill me

*kills you*
good night litvin

thank you.

sup nigs
its raining again

such is life in yrop

yeah
can't wait for the streets to freeze under a layer of ice again, so you have to drive like 30 km/h if you don't wanna kill yourself or others

Where are the cute chicas?!

one is in your mum's bedroom every night

Woķe up after night of heavy drinking, kill me please

drink some carbonated soda and eat some cibulačka, user

based janny
get fucked ikgay

you do know that there's dozens of people pretending to be ikibey, right?
when you see someone saying "subhuman, i am greek" or spamming threads up, it's likely an impersonator
i doubt the real iki even posts here anymore
hell, i've impersonated him myself in the past
it's usually germans or people visiting germany having a laugh and being ironic
stop taking everything on the net at face value

>estonians manage to make a cola with no calories and no aspartam by using stevia
>coca cola "life" is sweetened with a mix of sugar and stevia, thus still has a lot of calories, and doesn't taste much better than this green cola here
incompetent fat americans

fastening Pepik what are your results so far?

I did that too and quite a lot of times

>came down with cold as soon as cold season started
wtf I hate my immune system now
what's your secret, /v4/? shitloads of garlic? le zinc and vitamin C megadose meme?

I just get cold 2 times a year.
Nothing else ever happened to me.
Except for food poisoning, but it's not really my immune system fault

Dickloads of strong ginger tea w/ lemon, lots of spicy soups with a lot of garlic, and long hot showers.

Also if you need to get back in the loop real quick, here's something that will heal you in a day but is ovetall shitty for your organism:
>obtain your favourite, preferably homemade -ovica, 40% is minimum, 60 is ideal
>pour a shot
>put some honey in it
>press a clove of garlic in there
>microwave the stuff to the highest temperature you're able to drink (careful though, it gets heated up real fast)
>down it with 500mg of paracetamol
>repeat every two hours
Your brain will not be able to function properly the whole day, but it helps.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ
I have arrived

very nice

hi friends

I can already tell it's gonna be a good day. You know what woke me up? Extreme pain in my calf. I don't know what the fuck even happened. Can barely walk and I still have 1 night shift before my day off. Jesus what a fucking month I'm working my ass off because other tards either got sick, fucking disappeared off the radar completly, or got almost twice more days off than the rest of us for no real reason. Of course women as usual turned out to be more resilent and work their asses off when the men are in fucking critical condition after one sneeze.
Why men are so shit at dealing with sickness?

Hello.

hello guys

what are your impressions

Why the fuck would you?

I enjoyed his 2012-2013 videos but after 2014 he became more and more Pewdiepie like and catered to underage faggots who think
>screaming = funny XD

I can't fucking watch him anymore. It's a real shame because I used his channel to check out what are some new horror games worth playing, now I fuck off after 1 minute.

I'm mixed race person (half western Pole half east Pole) and I'm stronly against racism.

quite good

hello friends

Do you guys dig Ministry?

did you get some good sleep on the flight and a fucking reimbursement for having to live in an airport for almost an entire day?

yeah I like a lot of industrial. Only Ministry albums I like are Land of Rape and Honey, Psalm 69, and The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste though.

job interview tomorrow lol

What comfy shows are you watching? I need something to watch while eating lunch.

rick and morty

tfw no czech gf

already seen all that. Also i'm beggining to dislike that show because of all the popularity it gets lately.

watching your lie in april all morning

It was about a year ago when i realized how gay, sketchy and boring all animes are

>child pianist genius sees his mother die and ever since then he can't hear his own play
>everything changes when he meets this beautiful violin girl

I feel my brain cells dying just reading the description

ummm
i booked a hotel in prague 24-26th of december
is there anything going on? like is prague even attractive to tourists over the christmas holidays?

it was a really cheap deal and a friend wants to city hop around europe during her christmas break from university (she just moved here)

maybe I done a goof

if b*ris is anything to go by, prague is a tourist trap

i like it
very crowded with tourists indeed but it's cute

>is there anything going on?
yeah, christmas markets
apart from that, some shops might be closed bc od the holidays
two days are probably the optimal time to visit Prague, you get to see all major stuff without getting bored
it might be really cold tho

nice, have fun :3
not as cold as german society

What kind of job?

What is the hardest action game? I finished first DS and Bloodborne multiple times, they aren't really that hard they just punish you for being retarded so I can see why americans and polacks have problems with them but to people like me they were just regular games. Cool games but nothing
>OMG so hard not like in muh Skyrim where you play on god mode once you get daedric XD BRAISE TEH SUN BROS! Btw I never made it past Anor Londo

I've heard Ninja Gaiden is challenging

>single player games
>hard
ebin :D

>multiplayer games
>hard
XD
let me guess
>HURR CS SO HARD
or fucking MOBAs

kys

the only challenging online games were now dead RTS games

because they have to put up with female bullshit
t. dual major in Medicine and Gender Studies

every married man who shittalks women has no right to talk, he cucked himself to begin with. Reminds me of Bill Burr who always laughed at marriage then fucking got married and to a feminist at that.

Half of them is "learning timings and clicks" tho.
Other half is meta bullshit.
>Gender Studies
Why you even bothered

the fuck you know about gaming you're form belaruse you can't afford a game get the fuck out of here you slavshit mudshit

same

:DDDDDDDD

Holy shit there will be a Fist of the North Star game on PS4

HAHA FUCK YOU PCFAGS

FUCK

YOUU

enjoy your shitty
>abloobloo life is so bad :(
PRETENSIOUS INDIE PIXEL SHIT, CANCER MOBAS AND STUPID FUCKING SURVIVAL GAMES IN PERMANENT EARLY ACCESS WHY I WILL CONTINUE PLAYING BLOODBORNE AND A BETTER FALLOUT GAME THAN THAT FUCKING TRAVESTY CALLED FALLOUT 4

FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

YOU CAN'T AFFORD PS4 BECAUSE YOU ARE NEETS

I BET NONE OF YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT FIST OF THE NORTH STAR BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING NORMIES AND AS A TEENAGER I HAD TO WATCH IT WITH ENGLISH SUBS BECAUSE DUMB FUCKING RETARDED POLACKS NEVER TRANSLATED THIS SHOW BECAUSE THEY ARE POLACKS

I SHIT ON YOU
GOD HATES YOU
FUCK V4

it comes in 2018 preorder now

>meme of the one hit kill
"no"

>le APM meem

>one hit kill
confirmed for retard
>argentinian flag
confirmed for nigger too

did he kill Raoh in one shot? No.

He only kills trash like polacks and niggertinians with one hit, the strong fighters took effort. So fuck you. I will one hit kill you once I track down your adress you fucking shitlord get the fuck out of this general.

I'm always happy to hear about brits or germans being killed by Religion of Peace.

God bless muslims.

If you really want a hard game, get some horror game like Insomnia. Other than that, there is always the difficulty setting, just set it to highest.

>Half of them is "learning timings and clicks" tho.
Yeah,
EVERY
FUCKING
RTS
was just about clicking all the shit as fast as possible, literally 0 strategy involved.

rts games are hot garbage dont @ me

get to challenger if its so easy, if you manage it you can even make living off it

>doesn't play stupid survival games
>plays fallout
you what?

i just wrote an extension that bypasses wikipedia block in turkey completely and published it on google extensions
how MADMAN is this*

i have arrived yesterday, city looks great and lively but the weather is very shitty, clouds and heavy rain
it is quite similar to rome except that its not filled with gypsies and niggers and is unironically overall much whiter
people seem to be friendly and polite, although i was offended once by a cafe staff (he asked me if im german)
didnt get to see much because we decided to stay in hotel for now until the weather gets better
ill post some pics later
also argie qt is very qt

have fun getting arrested turkman

>get arrested
>get out 1-2 years
>TURK jailed for WRITING SOFTWARE
damn i'd get hired by anyone in eu lel
pretty gut 5/5

>Good sleep
>Economy class
Lol
Also, about compensation, I won't have anything done while I am here anyways, I need to go back to Poland first and then try something

>be ameritard
>have 0 reading comprehension

get shot or something also
>Fallout
>survival game
what are you fucking retarded or what

I was mistaken for German and Russian back in Ireland several times. I don't mind being called a Russian but being called a German sucks

post pics

I would rather be confused for a Geman but since you're from eastern poland you're pretty much a ruskie anyway and since polacks are self hating it's only natural for you to despise your bydło kin.

so you actually met? was it awkward at all? :DD
I DEMAND BLOGPOSTS

Da

I'll post more later
Yes we met, didn't seem awkward
I'll post more later, now we're going for lunch soon
Also I don't think I can match you in blogposting quality and quantity

of course you can, just attach a pic and do some green arrows
I am so fucking excited and happy for you, this is pretty weird for me
also post some cute vague no faces selfie sometime a well together if possible

faggot
fucker

btw enjoy your lunch and take your time, this place isnt going to disappear anytime soon

marcel

pepik

>meeting people from Sup Forums IRL

well looks like they are having fun

im meeting another lithuanian in near future from here

it's all fun and games until somebody gets murdered

not every country is america where gun violence is a regular occurence and people's default reaction when they are upset is to pull out a Beretta

ebin

evening niggers

hey
you're supposed to entertain me

gonna open a beer now i think

evening

thanks
how are you

Hello friends

autism

shitty, you?

yes helo