City are 8 points clear already

>City are 8 points clear already

Which city?

Exeter city

So this is the wildly competitive and unpredictable EPL I've heard so much about

But Sup Forums told me that Pep Guardiola is shit, so you must be wrong OP, that's not possible

At this point Sup Forums has called every single manager/player shit

>Serie A has become the most entertaining and competitive league

How did everything go so right?

>le spend a lot man

>chequebook manager with the league's largest chequebook
really can't understand how he is top of the league

>what is 2015/16

Why are you even shocked? Last season Chelsea walked the league literally from the first week and there was never real competition, same the year before with Leicester

A couple years ago your clubs had less stars than teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid but you could claim to have parity, now you don't even have that, the Premier League has turned into a 1 horse race

the year epl got exposed

Fourth year in a row where there is no serious race and a team won the league in September.

Do you have a license for that gun?

>only 8 points
>it should be 10

Leicester were actually clearly the best team in the league that season. Only reason it felt close was because it was Leicester.

Leicester leaded the league for almost 90% weeks

Excuse us Italy, we're talking about football

im moroccan though

Yeah he’s spent the most but other teams spent money too!

>conte
>ranieri

Don't try to school me on Leicester, I'm from there. I mean the league is not predictable at all, no one could have forseen it. The reason the EPL is better than La Liga and Serie A is because there is at least a modicum of competition

Don't pretend that wasn't a once in a lifetime event. The reason La Liga appears uncompetitive is because the top two are so good. They would wipe the floor with the premier league teams and make the PL seem uncompetitive if they were in it. Right now City are playing on Barca Madrid level masking the mediocrity induced parity of the league.

I just wish the Dutchbro were here to see it

t. ameribro

an anomaly

you can probably catch him making a pep guardiola thread saying apologize and getting 5 replies desu

They have a good reason to extend Serie A fixtures into July now.

btfoooooooooooooooooooo

>be guardiola
>august 2016
>'what should I do to be champ here?'
>spend 210M
>lose 4-0 vs everton
>unable to beat ANY of the big teams (except united, once)
>finish the season 3rd, barely 2 points ahead of liverpool
>'hmm, looks like the next season will be tougher, gotta step my game up'
>spend 250M
holy fuck, what a genius