Ronaldo called Messi because he won ballon d'or

Why is he such a cunt ? Does his faggotery make him insecure or is it because his son loves messi more than him ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhJlUUoewtw
youtube.com/watch?v=4w_0UrgOXvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he keep winning trophies for beest player when he has done nothing in the entire year?

>it's just banter la

You are the cunt for believing everything you read

>HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING MANLET I WON THE BALLOON DI ORO AGAIN YOU ARE SHIT
>who is this?

because he won la liga and the champions league

not really that hard huh

>the chad chat

>COME OVER HERE SON MESSI IS ON THE PHONE TELL YOUR HERO THAT I AM BALLON DOR TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>dad please stop

messi is a manlet but at least he isnt a literal closeted flaming faggot.

The team did it, he was not the best player at all this year. He was even worse then past years when he didnt win it.

nigga literally ass raped the champions league

marketing

>EAT UP ALL THE SOUP SON YOU DONT WANT TO END UP A MANLET LIKE MESSI TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
>dad please stop

Rolando's dad jokes are probably teasing his kid that he's better at everything

His son always looks like he's being held hostage and forced to "smile" for the camera.

BASED

I was like this too, he will understand when he becomes a grown-up.

Understand what? His psycho dad's obessions?

>SEE THIS PAPER SON YOU WRITE NUMBERS ON IT AND SHIT LIKE 1 + 4 I HAVE 5 BALLON D’OR NOW TSUUUUUUUUUUU
>dad please stop

>we want the anime audience
youtube.com/watch?v=BhJlUUoewtw

he means that you will enjoy seeing photos of your prime once you are 50+ and have forgotten half of it

Yes, I'm not doubting Ronaldo enjoys looking at photos of himself. I'm questioning whether or not the child is being held against his will. I've seen cartel hostages look less frightened.

I love that they got him on this stupid commercial but probably couldn't pay him enough to actually put that torture device in his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=4w_0UrgOXvU

he did it for 3 second before being too embarrassed to live

They couldn't scrape enough money together to actually get Ronaldo to put that shit in his mouth and bounce his head. That is the funniest thing about that video.

>the chad acceptance speech

>the virgin caller, the chad speeker

lol
Should have just screeched TSUU and hung up. Messi would have understood

my fucking sides

someone make a looping gif

He rang Messi to thank him for making him the player that he is.

Ronaldo and Messi are normal guys outside football. Fucking teenage girls on here trying to drum up controversy like the menstrual hens you are.

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOP
>Soup? No I ordered cheese pizza and a sprite

Anyone have that greentext about Ronaldo and his son? He had a Nintendo switch in it.

Kek.

This

lmao Messi has real golden ballons to play with

only if offside doesnt exist yes

Messi is better and everyone knows that. His touch of elegance in every breath of play is truly aspiring and riveting, whereas Ronaldo fumbles his way into every chance his teammates create. Messi's skill-moves are functionally used, harnessing and manipulating his body's momentum and inertia to intelligently
glide past opponents. Ronaldo? He aimlessly throws his lower extremities in irrelevant patterns and struggles to remove even one defender from his mark. The definition of chances is also a topic we should discuss. Messi's finishing is simply magic. He spots and tucks away his shots in such a graceful manner, meaningfully placing the ball in mathematically impossible angles. Ronaldo simply kicks the ball and hopes it somehow finds the back of the net. Messi is simply on another level.

There really is no discussion to be had.

>All these virgins ITT getting triggered by the Chad Brag

don't lure the canadian autist here

LMAO
BASED

J I N X
I
N
X

RING RING

ronaldo plays with the balls of his arabs boyfriends
who is the real winner here, huh?

>hey faggot, guess what?
>"sorry who is this?"
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:3