Which of these countries has the most traditional catholic qts?

Which of these countries has the most traditional catholic qts?

Having just been to a protestant church where all the women wore veils in church I have become extremely reactionary and can't date locally anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQFVjQ0xOao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Colombia
Spain
Italy
Ireland

>catholic

At least we have loos at our churches

Iberian girls are really picky according to all the posters here.

This but ironically

but we have churches at out loos.

Argentines are rabid feminists

youtube.com/watch?v=gQFVjQ0xOao

What about southern Argentines? I'm looking more at the rainshadow areas with the more reasonable climate

Anyone else got a clue?

South America is the most catholic.
Catholic women don't use the veil

kek

Catholic women are technically (technically) supposed to use the veil. From what I understand, they don't anymore because of a fake news campaign that postulated Vatican II got rid of it, but of all the things Vatican II changed that wasn't one of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Point me to the line that says they shouldn't do it anymore. What I said in the previous paragraph is what I was told by the one Catholic woman I ever met who does use the veil.

>Catholic women are technically (technically) supposed to use the veil.
Only when praying ie. in a church. They do. At least some of them. Definitely not all of them.

The same teaching that tells a woman to veil her head says that it's a disgrace for a man to have long hair and for a woman to have short hair.
The obligation for a woman to be veiled in biblical times came from the society they lived in. Woman with shaved head and without a veil was a prostitute.

Veiling your head is a voluntary practice and probably should stay that way. If you're obliged to do anything instead of doing it out of your own will is it still faith or just blindly following someone else's rules?

Oirland I think

>some of them
I have met no more than three in my lifetime. Is it more common over there?

Bump, I'm impatient

Russian Orthodox use some piece of cloth.

>traditional catholic qts
>Portugal
kek
It is so fucked here that our previous PM had to drill oil after marrying one ethnic tuga woman first time. No wonder sailors in 16th had to leave this place and intermix marriage with other ethnicities

Well shit. Do you know anything about other places?

DEL DIS

We wuz catholics n shiiit

Dammit I don't know anything about Finland

>Spain has traditional girls
Don't fool the fattie.