Why is Los Angeles so good at sports?

NFL: Raiders finally coming to greater LA (Vegas is connected to LA with an hour flight), and is a SB contender by being on pace to win the AFC west. The Rams are good too, I guess, but no one in LA cares.

NBA: Lakers have 16 championships and with a core with Ingram/Ball/Paul George are poised to become consistent playoff contenders

MLB: Dodgers by far the best team in the MLB, 5 straight NL West titles while rebuilding and would've won the past 2 WS if it weren't for rampant umpball

NHL: Kings won 2 championships this decade

NCAA: UCLA GOAT at basketball, USC GOAT at football

MLS: Galaxy historically good, getting another team

And the best weather, food, economy, and people.

Who can beat LA?

you guys profit from the huge talent pool of las vegas, which, as we all know, is just around the corner

I mean you're in Germany so you don't get how close Vegas and LA are culturally.

d-does that mean we're not part of greater LA?

depends if you are closer to anahiem then no

Anaheim isn't LA. Anyone who's been here knows that. No one commutes from LA to OC or vice versa.

CHI

Everywhere is Greater LA due to Hollywood media influence.

>what is the 405

You're an idiot if you think no one commutes from LA to OC or vice versa.

>Las Vegas apart of greater LA

Literally the dumbest mother fucking shit I've ever heard, it's almost a 5 hour drive

You can get to the Grand Canyon quicker from Vegas, you can get to Mexico quicker, You can almost get to San Francisco quicker

Also the Raiders aren't even in Vegas and you're trying to claim LA has anything to do with their success in that cursed and failed city? Absolute moron

>Why are we so good at sports Hurrrrrr

And then you lose the World Series to the flooded ruins of Houston butt fucking Texas

You absolute failure

My god OP you win the retard award for the day

>And the best weather, food, economy and people.

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah getting umpballed is losing, right?

2015 the Dodgers got umpballed by a shitty strike zone
2016 the Dodgers literally had the momentum sucked from them by a blown call at home plate in the NLCS
2017 the Dodgers had to deal with slicked balls and Bill Miller's bullshit

Lakers have 16 championships. Probably more than your city

LA is a shithole desu

Sobriety

LA and Vegas are not culturally similar at all.

They're both reliant on entertainment
People commute between the two during the weekends
Both are dry
Suburban Vegas and LA look exactly alike

Yikes... you've clearly never been to either

Looks like NY desu.

I'm not saying no one does, but its not very common. People in LA consider going to OC as an out of town trip.

your NFL argument is invalid. Las Vegas is not part of the greater Los Angeles region. If you count LV as part of LA, you may as well count San Diego as well, hell why not include parts of mexico, I mean they're closer than Las Vegas is.

Also Raiders are in arguably the hardest conference in football (providing all teams are healthy.) If Denver find a decent QB then I would consider them a better candidate for a SB contender than Raiders, probably on par with the Chiefs atm.

You would have been better sticking to your rams argument, those guys are legit.

division not conference***

what's that got to do with culture?
>go to vegas
>can drink anywhere i want, for however long i want
>can smoke almost anywhere i want
>can drink while watching whores get fully nude
>dense strip of different food and entertainment options
>go to LA
>can't drink anywhere i want, have to stop at certain times
>can't smoke in a bar or even on the patio without being harrassed
>the whores at strip clubs dont go fully nude unless they dont have alcohol
>no dense center for entertainment everything is instead spread out everywhere
>90% of the food is mexican shit
Vegas is a laissez faire city even outside of the strip. LA is an authoritarian, no fun allowed shithole and that is true city wide.

More people in LA care about the Raiders than Dodgers

>Vegas is Greater LA
>but Anaheim isn’t

Wtf?

Suburban Phoenix looks exactly alike as well

Doesn't make it similar in any way

Las Vegas is what Los Angeles wishes it would grow up to become some day.

>Rich culture of old school celebrities, instead of tween Instagram celebrities
>Ample supplies of water and generated electricity from the Hoover Dam
>No foggy bay salty shit weather
>Lower rents but higher paying wages due to wealth from international tourism
>Less restrictions, better liberties, legal guns, alcohol, weed, prostitution, gambling, cage rights
>Best shows, best restaurants, best concerts

The first time they opened a Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas, it had everything LA has to offer plus a million times more

People commute between Vegas and LA.

this same retard has been spamming the "vegas is greater LA" shit ever since the raiders move was announced

Unfettered access to drugs around here

And before that he was making threads about the Raiders coming """"home""""

you forget that they're also eternal XFL champs, since them winning it caused so much butthurt it literally killed the league

is this pasta or just a retarded person who continues to post here?

>2015 the Dodgers got umpballed by a shitty strike zone
I think you mean Daniel Murphy sticking his bwc in youre ass, pablo

>people still take this autist that's been posting the same retarded thread for years seriously

Doesn't make Vegas part of the LA area.

Greater LA phoenix resident here
Its truly our year LA bros

No they don't. Driving there on the weekends is not commuting. Commuting is going back and forth on a regular basis between one's home and work places. Maybe one or two people commute, but it is not common and does not make the two part of the same area.

See

>and is a SB contender by being on pace to win the AFC west.

its time to update your pasta buddy

Greater-LA resident (Florida) here. feels good to be from the city of champions.

Isn't Los Angeles called Greater Houston now? Cause you pretty much got owned son

If your from California and you dont follow these teams you should go with OP to (((greater LA)))

>cali boy is coming at us with this umpball shit

Just admit it kid, money can't buy championships

Whatever, just look at this pattern

2015: Dodgers make playoffs
2016: Dodgers make NLCS
2017: Dodgers make WS
2018: ????

They're the least fat state in your country

Ducks>kangs

Blatantly false

"greater la" posting is the new "Americans vs EU"

>have an entire coastline to yourself
>have fewer championships than massachusetts

Hello Greater Somalia, the least fat state is actually Colorado.

the lack of crowd noise helps the players concentrate
it's much easier to perform in front of a small audience

Nope.

Who /Greater LA/ here?

Dallas checking in

Large population = lots of money = sign best players.

Literally 20,000+/day commute between Clark County and San Bernardino County

Explain that

Why do burgerposters always have to get passsive agressive?

Why is West Virginia so fat? It has mountains and stuff.

You're so cute LA.

Ewww, East Coast, lib-shit cities are gross

isn't LA like the biggest "lib-shit" city there is tho?

it's basically the mothership city of leftists, is it not?

New York is the biggest lib-shit city. But both coasts are full of them.

New England libs are just worst

>lib-shit

FUCK YOU ALL ITS YOUR FAULT BOSTON IS LIKE THIS NOW

YOUR FAGGOT TRANSPLANT SONS AND DAUGHTERS CAME HERE TO LEECH OFF OUR UNIVERSITIES AND GOT INDOCTRINATED BY JEW YORK PROFESSORS

THIS PLACE USED TO BE A FIGHTING IRISH BEAUTIFUL SHITHOLE AND YOU ALL RUINED IT WITH YOUR LEAFY LIBERALISM

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO US WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO SEATTLE AND PORTLAND AND THE BAY AREA

So the Giants and Warriors are greater LA teams? There always seems to be more Warrior fans than Clippers fans at staples center anyways

At least new england libs don't cut their balls off like those west coast lady boys

Don't ever claim Vegas as part of LA you liberal Mexican piece of shit. We hate all of you and are a million times the city you will ever be. We are not part of you. We are not like you in any way. Our achievements are not yours. LA teams are all shit as are LA people. The Lakers used to be good but are now shit. The kangs had 0 fans prior to 2012 and took over 50 years to get a win. Your "football" teams will fail like always and move away again and Vegas will laugh at your pain. They doyers lost to the fucking disastros and aren't even an original LA team. Seriously all of LA could die in a fucking California fire and it would be the best thing to happen.

Imagine being so shit you actually have to claim others achievements as your own. This is the mind set of an LA """fan""". All they've ever known is the bandwagon.

>vegas is part of greater LA

>why is LA so bad that we have to claim others achievements to appear good

>Lakers
>Paul George

????????
Pleb OP

Everything you said is correct, but you forgot to mention the Lakers. I do not understand how anybody can willingly be a fan of this shitshow of a franchise. Constantly the NBA's favorite, with 16 championships. Now they're tanking for no goddamn reason, their fans are degenerates, and they are so delusional, thinking Lebron and PG are going to their shit pile of a team.

>Lakers used to be good but are shit
>didn't mention lakers

No those motherfuckers need more detail so everyone knows what a fucking embarrassment they are

>last Championship was seven years ago
>16 championships
>an embarrasment

user you might be as stupid as OP

>implying niggerhoop championships are something to be proud of.
And old niggerhoop championships at that

Virginia here
iktf. Suckers and outsiders keep coming here to leech off our 400 years of greatness, but fuck up what made us great in the first place

Can you be anymore of a delusional and b8 faggot? Fuck all of socal, its nothing but a third world shit heap
t.the rest of california

>You would have been better sticking to your rams argument, those guys are legit.
Yea nah fuck off strayan cunt

What did San Diego do?

Same with OC. He just hates the libtarded ducks just like we do