Other urls found in this thread:

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com
digitalis.uc.pt/taxonomy/term/43564
digitalis.uc.pt/en/artigo/pigmentação_dos_portugueses
essays.backintyme.com/item/332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw from the black zone but still in europe

sun

Close to africa, the negroid genes blow north with the wind.

That doesn't seem right at all.

The south is dark and full of niggers

Funny how this directly correlates with the HDI

the White race is retreating to Scandinavia, from whence it came

the Age of the White Man is at an end
the Age of the Orcs, I mean Peoples of Colour, is beginning

we had a good run, lads

Lot of sun and not lacking melanine
I was born blue eyes and blond, but now I have brown eyes and hair

South East of England is weird. People down there are generally more 'Germanic' since the Jutes and Saxons genocided the Britons while Angles lived alongside them while they settled in the north of England. I suppose we have the added bonus of Danish settlers later but still.

I had Marylin Mondroe blond hair as a kid but by tyhe time I reached adulthood it was chestnut and now it's almost dark brown. Light hair in adult men is a sign of latent paedophilia and not enough testosterone.

Wtf, can your eye color change?

Turkey is lighter than Italy?
Is this bullshit?

:)

The reason for blonde hair going darker with age is because the amount of eumelanin in your hair increases as you mature. This happens to everyone, but those who stay blonde just have a slower amount of eumelanin being released than others. There are genetic components for this hence why its slower among Northern European populations than say a Spanish one.

Mediterranean environment.

Turks used and fucked white slaves.

the blue eye gene literally originates in turkey

yes it can

Huh, never heard of it before

You'd think the strongest most influential people would be the majority

The closer you are to Hyberborea, the North Pole, the origional home of the Nordic race, the more you'll find high concentration of pure Nordic blood, the more southern you'll get, the more diffused the blood is, ending in the homestead of Moeller van der Bruck "animal in man", Africa.

You didn't know this? Your eyes and hair darken as you get older. I used to have bright blonde hair when I was a toddler, but now it's a medium brown color.

Same thing actually happens with other races with their skin color. Pooinloos, for example, are born very light-skinned and darken as they grow up. Even nigger babies are lighter skinned than when they mature.

I knew about hair, but i'd never heard about eyes changing before. Maybe i should had paid more attention in school.

because vikings rides only a neighborhood?

Why wouldn't it be? It's hot here, man.
From observation I'd say around 1/3 are light eyed, and maybe 1/10 are blond, with lots of women having various shades of brown hair.
I'm black haired and light eyed myself.

my whole family has blue eyes but my dad and brother are fucking brown
mixrace stuff

Blondism is a recessive trait that is more concentrated up in the north, were such trait, evolutionary speaking, makes more sense.

The closer you get to the Equatorial line the darker the complexion gets.

Genes also influence that.

Allot of southern euros are actually quite pale, but you want see that because of the beach culture and sun exposition even when out in the street.

Besides if Southern euros had 100% nordic genes, they be fucked, the risk of skin cancer and other skin diseases would increase dramatically, so this obsession with nordic traits is retarded to say the least.

Btw, i myself am not your typical southern euro, quite pale and blue eyed, so inb4 you start spamming T.Alberto Barbosa memes.

Blondism in men in Spain is ultrarare. In women is more common, but still rare and usually with age turns to dirty blonde.

Women have more variation in hair and eye colour, so that is not a surprise.

Byzantine rape babies, Janissary mixing, Balkan sex slaves and rape babies.

Also don't forget that allot of pro-Czar russians migrated to Turkey after the communist take-over and for the most part Greeks were actually quite content living under the Otttoman empire.

There's far more blonde women than men here for some reason. And yes, I mean natural blonde

My eyes actually got lighter as I've gotten older. They were hazel colour as a kid, not they are solid green with just the tiniest hint of brown. I suspect the rest of the brown will disappear too.

This, with portuguese especially as they are a very "pure" gene pool, white pale as well.
its the only place in the world where you find 2 genetic markers which are unique to portuguese people, and a genetic pool that has very little outside influence for millenia, you can read about it in genetics texts, for some reason they arent very mixed even though were occupied for a lot of people.

More sunlight, more melanin

This.

My ex was a very pale readhead: sunburns in May.

This is the only correct answer

This is the Sup Forums answer

>more sun
>more sunburn
>more cancer

nature be like: wat do?

>increase melanine (nigger pigment) in people
>darker hair
>darker skin

Lol I made this map several years ago based on numbers posted on a forum by a guy who claimed to have done an online study of light hair and eyes in Europe. There is also a light eyes map (much less inaccurate than the one posted above which is total BS). It could be all made up and the numbers are not precise but based on the researches I did since then ( scientific measurements from early 20th/late 19th century which is available on the Internet if you dig a bit) they are not far off.

user, could you point towards any paper regarding those markers?

Never heard about that before.

I would say that for Spain is correct.
But why Valencia is black? You have data for that? I also thought that the area where blondism was more common was the Basque Country.

Why would you think that? Basque country is the most likely candidate of how pre-indo-european europeans looked like. They are window into the past of Western Europe.

Like I said the guy probably did a quick study on parliament members or athletes (he claimed 300 per nation), the geographic lines are just his assumptions. There is scientific data on this but it is difficult to find as physical anthropology fell out of fashion to Boasian egalitarian anthropology specially since WW2 and there were very few studies done anywhere in the last 70 years. Before they used to measure these things quite intensely and had scales (Martin scale, Fisher scale, Von Luschan etc.)

Well, who knows from where Basques came...

If you interested in Spain specifically you can try to find a paper "El Hombre Espańol" by Sanchez Fernandez. It was a study done on 120.000 Spaniards from 1914. I haven't been able to find it. Data for Portugal is available on portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com

Yeah, not much solid info on them, they are literally an anomaly inside Iberia.

On a note of curiosity pre-celtic, para-celtic and proto-celtic languages (such as Lusitanian) might have shared some grammar with euskera (basque) of the past. even then there isn't much in the way of evidence since barely anything survived, due to our illiterate ancestors.

Thank you David, much appreciated.

>UK

lmao

Anyone else here /blonde hair/ and /red beard/

Dark brown hair and beard with blond/reddish beard spots.

Sardinians are a better proxy for middle neolithic Europe, Basques have further amount of upper paleolithic Euro in them so this kinda makes them unique, they probably are the best representatives of late neolithic Iberia though before Indo-European related peoples added to the Iberian pool.

Actually there is a basque phenotype.

Those who are pure basques and are not mixed with other french and spaniards have very specific facial features.

Thats why.

I was referring to basque as whole, both culture and people. But yeah i don't doubt that Pablo.

> light hair

I stand corrected.

If you could gives some pasta of articles about sardinians, that would be pretty sweet.

Physical anthropology of Portuguese:
digitalis.uc.pt/taxonomy/term/43564
Pigmentation of Portugese:
digitalis.uc.pt/en/artigo/pigmentação_dos_portugueses

who cares about hair color? as long as you are an O.K. human then why does it matter that you're brown

Well pic related basically summarizes them quite neatly I think, they are the little cluster of grey dots overlapping neolithics at the bottom of the pic.
Basques are that little cluster north-west of that in the pic.

By itself you could say Basques are basically Sardinians who further mixed with paleolithic Europeans to the point of being roughly 50% paleoEuropean and 50% neolithic Anatolian, while Sardinians are 35/65.

I was born with blond hair and blue eyes, my eyes changed colour when I was about 7 and my hair changed colour when I was about 12.

Northern/Eastern England is viking rape babies, please daddy Norway let me come home

darker skin = less vitamin D uptake

Only true for the first months of small babies (if you have blue eyes when you're a few years old you will always have blue eyes)

Same with cats really...

Thank you!

Would sweden yes with

might aswell post more meme maps

Blond and Brown hair are actually both dominant. Black and Red hair are the only recessive ones. Even though black hair is recessive, it is the most common hair color. That's because there were more people with dark hair to begin with.

The indo-europeans were infact black

>tfw from the black zone

That makes no sense. It is predicted that blue eyes and blond hair to eventually disappear. Why would this be if not for being recessive?

a common mutation

not exactly, that rule only applies to eye color. My hair was white blonde until 6, then golden blonde until 10 and now my hair color is dirty/dark blonde

>BLACKED

Hahahahah
Islam is coming to Poland!!!

>I was born blue eyes and blond
lol yeah sure.

Same here. I was born with pale skin, now its brown

every caucasian baby is born whit blonde hair and blue eyes

turk genes bro

kek'd, this one's new

essays.backintyme.com/item/332

People who live in low latitudes, where they can live off grains, get plenty of sunlight. People who live in dim sunlight cannot grow grains, and so they get vitamin D from the meat and fish that they eat.

The Gulf Stream is the Cause

The exception? There is only one spot on the planet where grains will grow despite sub-arctic sunlight.

It is where the warm waters of the Gulf Stream wash ashore. The Baltic is the only place on earth where ocean currents keep it warm enough to grow grain despite dim sunlight.

When the inhabitants of this region switched to grain about 6 KYA, they suddenly got insufficient vitamin D to survive. They had stopped eating mostly meat and fish in a place where sunlight was too dim to produce vitamin D in normally pigmented skin.

And so they adapted by retaining into adulthood the infantile trait of extreme paleness. Blonde hair and blue eyes were other infantile traits that were just swept along accidentally.

I kinda look like this. Would i be considered white in Netherlands?

you are what is called
a cigan

I was blonde when I was a baby and I'm swarthy.

>BLUE'D

cause it's hot as fugg

nevermind

indian genes bro

this is why every white man should be against any agenda to stop global warming

stopping global warming is for niggers. They won't be able to survive. WE would survive, nay, prosper!

also, if the old ice sheets melting and a new ice age is ushered in thing happens, we will be all good

I'm banking on a collapse, when the lights go down, there will be a purge

city follk come down, and cleanse the urbanite

no, too many niggers would rather immigrate to italy than to turkey

I was born with blonde hair, and it became brown as I grew up

GERMANIC SICILIAN MASTER RACE

WE

lol just kidding

Portuguese and Spanish people could literally get a free flight to israel, if they are pure iberian.

Black Hair with Red beard and Blue Eyes is masterrace as fuck

I'm so jelly of those folks

We need to manifest a new masterrace that has red beards with black hair and blue eyes