Cant stand this cunt

WHY THE FUCK IS HE FAMOUS AND SUCCESSFUL I DONT FUCKING GET IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

has he ever done anything worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx2PfL2ekTY
youtube.com/watch?v=9v2R1RlgaMI
youtu.be/NIBUWqSTp90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WHY THE FUCK IS HE FAMOUS AND SUCCESSFUL
literally who?

>has he ever done anything worth watching?
The Wrong Mans was funny. Gavin and Stacey is Welsh-Anglo relations kino.

He's fat and gay and British...?

Got me.

1 he's a very nice guy
2 you have shitty chat show hosts
3 he's far more likable than (you)

this is pretty funny youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

His shit show was playing in the background on one of the public TV's at the Financial Firm I work night-shifts at.

He was smugly bitching about how "Anti-Semetic" Trump is.

Does this greasy britcuck faggot realize Trump is the most pro-Israel President we've had since Reagan?
Do these "Late Show" propaganda mouth-pieces even have the slightest connection with reality, or are they basically just the Two Minutes Hate, totally unconcerned with facts or logic?

Man its so surreal to use Sup Forums now.

2 years ago you would have seen this exact post about rightwing pundits like O'Reilly and the like

Really interesting how fast a web community can change.

>when Sir Patrick Stewart himself tells you to lose some fucking weight, and you still keep having expensive suits custom fitted to your fat ass frame

>watch him sing and dance to Madonna on tv for almost 15 min

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx2PfL2ekTY

His wife must cuck him like crazy.

>B-but the racsim was always ironic! Can't beleive you guys fell for it! Haha

>>/r/eddit

>tfw gay
>tfw no masc gay TV idols

I'm not one of those retards who thinks gays should stop acting flamboyantly, but I just wish there were some masculine gay talk-show types to provide some variety and an alternative to the ultracamp ones that currently dominate the scene.

>Another cunt fucks off to the US
>Britain breathes a sigh of relief
>JUST CALL ME MR GREENLIGHT
>fuck

>Implying

Fuck off, newfag. You probably don't even remember Stormweenies routinely getting laughed off of Sup Forums.

Sorry but they're both utter garbage.

Normies love him because he's the adorable related fat funny bloke.

I'm sure he's lovely but he's never once made me laugh. Same with most british coms, Jack Whitehall is the fucking worst and is literally famous because his dad's successful.

>reddit formatting
>reddit opinion

back to le reddit

andersen cooper

>LIKE *DRUMPFH* AMIRITE
>*uproarious laughter*

But user, he's married to a woman.

HE

>be unfunny and British
>Americans love it

He's a reasonable comic actor who was in a fairly popular show here in Bongland.

I hope that everyone who uses "reddit" as a generic catchall putdown stubs their toe on a really pointy table leg t b h

its one of the many things destroying this board

Take one (((guess)))

He resemble a boyish Hermann Goering

An episode of Doctor Who called The Lodger
He is adequate in it, but the rest of the episode is bretty gud

Kikes saw that he was an utterly soulless piece of shit, and that he'd make a great mouthpiece for them with his quirky, British schtick, like that John Oliver faggot.

>WHY THE FUCK IS HE FAMOUS AND SUCCESSFUL I DONT FUCKING GET IT
he sings karaoke in cars with celebrities JUST LIKE US

this is the only thing he was good in youtube.com/watch?v=9v2R1RlgaMI

Bong here, it basically went like this

>james corden has part in shitty unfunny sitcom called gavin and stacy on the BBC
>its relatively successful and normies eat it up
>after gavin and stacy finishes he does other small BBC roles and obviously makes a few friends
>gets small parts in hollyood blockbusters at the same time
>hosts a tonne of smaller british charity shows/awards and is used a sort of stand in presenter when more expensive presenters arent available
>keeps trying to market himself as 'bringing sexy fat men back" kind of shtick and nobody really buys it
>gets his own sports panel show on sky 1 which is terribly unfunny but has football jokes and david beckham so people eat it up.
>Throughout all of this the british public has seen glimpses of him being less and less the 'lovable fatty' and more as an arrogant unfunny prick and begins to despise him.
youtu.be/NIBUWqSTp90
>people see the transparent facade of the 'nice jolly fat bloke' and see that james is a talentless,unfunny phony
>at the end point of this when people are really getting sick of seeing him Corden sees that pierce morgan (who is generally hated in the UK) has a relatively successful chatshow in the US and is liked there, despite being hated in the UK
>decides he's going to do the same and uses his connections to become the next host of some american chatshow and wipe the slate clean
>does exactly that and the amerifats clap it up.

But he was the worst fucking part of Gavin and Stacey.

I honestly don't even know what he did to get famous. I've never watched his show, just seen his clips pop up on facebook from time to time. He seems like someone that posts Vine videos and somehow got offered a talk show

Who!?!?

I am James Corden. AMA.

Holy fuck this post is ridiculously Reddit, not even joking

I know lots of different people who have meet and interacted with him and apparently hes a proper miserable cunt in real life.

Christ, what a fucking cunt.

I already despised the fat fuck

What is the fucking deal with the "British guy does talkshows until everyone wishes he was dead so rather than be tortured to death he escapes to the US" trope anyway? Its so weird. Nobody has ever become so hated in the US they had to leave since Roman Polanski. Not even Woody Allen had to leave or Donald Trump (no I am not le 2016ing Trump was always pretty hated).

You guys need to rediscover your Christian forgiveness roots or some shit lol. I can't literally imagine what it is like to be so hated you have to leave your country.

Jesus never cringed so much over a YT vid.

Nope he's always been a silly fat wanker who got lucky just an unfunny cunt with good writers he himself is useless

>WHY THE FUCK IS HE FAMOUS AND SUCCESSFUL I DONT FUCKING GET IT
white male
oh and he's gay too XD

Can't believe he took Reggie Watts away from Comedy Bang Bang and turned him into Kevin Eubanks who just laughs hysterically at every little thing and even ripped off Reggie asks a question too.

This isn't YT content. Even worse, it was aired on national television.

because he's funny and charming

He can sing and act

Did you know he was almost in Coldplay?

Did he audition for the bongos?

Yeah, and they rejected him for it. He was banging on them like a chimpanzee.

OK please kindly disappear under unexplained circumstances