Violent people are constantly dying. They enter the crime life early here...

Violent people are constantly dying. They enter the crime life early here. The people who choose a normal life will survive and procreate more. They'll have more children. Eventually people will become less violent due to natural selection. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/
youtube.com/watch?v=e1FQ5ISu7lU
mobile.ecuadorinmediato.com/index.php?module=Noticias&func=news_user_view&id=2818797655
ministeriointerior.gob.ec/dinased
youtu.be/pgAomZl677Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hasn't Brazil always been violent?

Some old people say that dictatorship times weren't violent.

>They'll have more children

that's where you're wrong

The children who turn out violent will die early.

a normal family invests their capital on one, two or maybe three children who will be well adjusted, a poor family will invest nothing into 8 kids who will grow up poor and uneducated, even if 50% dies before reaching sexual maturity (wtf brazil), some of them are still going to have children, and that's not how a population decreases

I'm only talking about violence not porverty. I heard a cop saying that statistics say that people who choose crime in brazil have an average lifespan of 30 years or something like that.

30 years old is a long time to spawn an army of kid

tldr: this ain't going to fix itself, yours is just wishful thinking

But not everyone will spawn an army of kids and it's an average. Simulate it in your head.

Brazilian trends on homicide victims
>According to him, he increased the number of shot, the number of shots per shot and the caliber of the weapons. What declined was the age of the victims and the criminals, almost always between the ages of 14 and 18. "They are recruited because they are unarguable, which is something deep and flat.
They are younger today, entering crime life younger

You are wrong because only weak people die.
We are on the way for create a race for war. Brazilians will be human equivalent of "pitbull"

The strong people get shot by the police. Our police is one of the most violent in the world.

Latin American countries are shitholes because your laws are a joke just like European ones.

>can't go to jail before 18
>some countries ban guns
>not a single country have life imprisonment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

cleary though crime laws have worked for you. I mean your country sure put european countries at shame

Rapebabies are bound to be violent

Comparing to Latin America we are a paradise. Our homicide rates are below 4.

For an heterogeneous country, we are doing pretty well. Just wait until minorities in European countries reach 20% of their population. Their laws are extremely soft and shit and full of liberals.

Is this true?
>Brazil Is Murder Capital Of The World, But Rio Is Safer Than Compton, Detroit, St. Louis.
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/

I really doubt it. What is your percentage of crimes solved?

I've read the judiciary in Latin America is so shit all countries don't reach 10% of crimes solved.

So basically their judiciary cooperate with criminals. These countries are also commiefags. No wonder they are hellholes.

t. schoolshooter

your laws and courtsystem is a joke

Oh yeah. Europe is so civilized. Jails with free Wi-Fi and PS4 for rapists and serial killers, everyone.

only some countries, billybob you were browsing pol again instead of studying

I think last year it went up to 5 something. Pretty similar to ours actually, and higher than Chile.

>be raperefugge in Europe
>where the white women at
>go to jail
>jails are better than average houses of eurofags in Sup Forums

I don't believe in Latin American homicide rates. What is your percentage of crimes solved? 5%? Kek

Your homicide rates are even higher than these maps.

incredible, underage retard
die in cancer
átok

Jails in Europe are NEETs' paradise.

europe is not a country why are you posting scandinavian prisons you stupid idiot fuck ooofffffff

I think jail should punish and try to fix the guy. Our jails make people worse.

Ours is like 65% or something like that. Yours is like 67%. Big difference, huh? And yours is going down while ours is going up.
So much for being first world, no?

Source?

>try to fix killers

Oh man, are you serious? Look at your shithole, look what they do in liveleak.

So you think literally everyone is like those liveleak videos?

>less than 10% of crimes solved
>no life sentence
>no death penalty

This explains everything. You can kill anyone in your country, if you have money, leave from jail and kill again.

>"When confrontation shifts to the arena of violence, it's the toughest and most brutal who win" -Chomsky
No, the truly violent will just remove their competition, and they will survive as the fittest. Just look at how African warlords come to power.
I'm not necessarily saying anything about Brazil, but just the nature of violent competition in general.

There was this mother who got in jail because she stole powdered milk to feed her children.

The strong ones get fucked by cops. I just read there's 1 killed in every 23 arrests here.

Forgot about something.
The minimum wage to be prosecuted (for real) is 18. This is our biggest problem. If a 17yo murder someone, he will remain arrested until complete 18. Then his police record will be clean.

Why are leftists the same in every country?

Cherrypick the most isolated and "cute" cases, cherrypick women, cherrypick "poor" children and so on because muh feelings.

I'm not a leftist. i'm saying that not everyone that goes to jail is those crazy killers. There are less brutal people too. That's why I said our jails should be less fucked up. Have you seen the shit that happens in our jails?

>Compton, Detroit, St. Louis
Most people don't live there. Our fucked up places are really fucked up, but that's hardly representative of the country as a whole.
Good point. Very well thought out, and expertly composed.

Fuck off, ya turd.

Nenhum "dimenor"...

>The strong ones get fucked by cops.
The cops are too afraid to go after the strong and powerful ones m8

Those are the ones who are dumb enough to get caught, and that's still not a good rate.
>muh John Law tough guy ima goodboy lookitmeee
Shut up, dummy.

Shit man, look it up on google. I'm on my phone, i'm sick and i don't feel like looling up the links.

Anyways, your cunt isn't bad, right? I've been there and felt pretry safe. I suppose it's only a couple of cities that bring the rates up, right?

Just build an average jail. 2 criminals per cell. No more or less rights.

>liveleak
Kek. Liveleak are for pussy. Real man upload gore to youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=e1FQ5ISu7lU

>2 criminals per cell
hue.
We don't put them in a jail to make them happy. We do it to punish them.

He is lying. Their rate is 37%. Disapointed but not surprised.

mobile.ecuadorinmediato.com/index.php?module=Noticias&func=news_user_view&id=2818797655

Gee, i don't know who to trust. A blog page with data from 2015 (with no sources) or the actual official data from last year.
ministeriointerior.gob.ec/dinased

Statistics vary depending in who did it. Too much bias.

Yeah, right, it's a bias. Of course ours can't be that high, right? Or have a murder rate particularly low? Just because almost everyone else in the continent is so violent, we got to be violent too.
Nevermind that there's police stations poping up at every corner; or that there's surveillance cameras everywhere; or that murder rates have been free falling in recent years.
How unthinkable it is that we are actually making an effort to stop crime.
We aren't perfect, and we have a lot to solve, but give credit where credit's due

But they rape girls..

Natural selection is the phenomena that the more adapted prevail, so in another words violent people prevail because they literally kill the others (some eventually die) but most prevail.

So you are wrong, violence will always prevail if they are not entirely exterminated.

Some Brazilians here thinks that all of South America is as bad or worse than their country.

All people here will die eventually then

I only trust in some Chilean posters because Pinochet almost destroyed your left. I don't believe in another hispanics, sorry.

Your country is a crime ridden shithole get the fuck out of here chicano

I have all reasons to believe all Spanish America are as bad or worse than Brazil. Chile is the only one that have a Pinochet to fucked up and humilate spic leftists.

At least we dont have gay frogs
youtu.be/pgAomZl677Y

Sudaca will became less violent just because population is ageing very quickly. Violence is a young people thing.