NEW ZEALAND PLANE DIVERTED TO CHILE FOR MULTIPLE HOURS

ahhahahaha my fucking sides

>The plane carrying the New Zealand squad had to stop at Buenos Aires to re-fuel for 3 hours and then was diverted to Iquique, Chile after arriving in Lima, due to Lima airport being unable to accommodate the flight until after 10.30pm thanks to “new landing restrictions imposed”.

Overall the trip was over 30 hours long, then the New Zealand team hotel was bombarded by fireworks overnight.

The following morning, their bus was unable to go through their private entrance to the stadium training grounds and had to walk hundreds of meters through a barrage of Peruvian journalists and fans taunting and throwing shit at them

Welcome to South America, motherfuckers.

PERU
YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WkeN8ZYq5c
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11944545
twitter.com/fapperu/status/930884622329745408
twitter.com/fapperu/status/930891053581963265/photo/1
twitter.com/jpierrem/status/930499175346667520/photo/1
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/football/watch-wild-peruvian-fans-let-off-fireworks-outside-all-whites-hotel-disturb-their-critical-sleep-before-world-cup-qualifier?auto=5647683746001
youtube.com/watch?v=2eFYA6n04I0
youtube.com/watch?v=4bOYQCQL9FE
stuff.co.nz/sport/football/nz-teams/97892662/all-whites-to-play-world-cup-qualifier-against-peru-in-wellington-on-november-11
nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11932930
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-worldcup-per-nzl-hudson/kiwi-coach-says-pressure-on-peru-in-world-cup-playoff-idUKKBN1DE2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=DuoCd7UEkpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting peruANOs to win
what is wrong with you?

Peru eliminated Brazil from Copa America. They have meme power. New Zealand would do nothing at the world cup

can't wait for new zealand to win

why u hate Peru, Edmundo?

>trying this hard to become unlikeable
I thought you were better than this, Peru.

people don't remember useless shit like this (just like only french remember battiston, neuer decapitating higuain, the voller incident, cristiano scoring 3 offside goals), so it doesn't matter what Peru does as long as they win.

It matters to me.

wtf I love NZ now

>diverted to Chile
>in another parallel universe they landing in Santiago because Chile don't steal the Bolivian points

Feels good lads

LEL

I was cheering for Peru but now i hope New Zealand beats the living crap out of Peru.

>suddenly a bandwagon because Edmundo posted some unverified shit
cool attitude

source?

wou lost part of your flag

El Polaco señores

We are not cheaters, we are poor

Well stop the fucking presses a white guy is offended by something. I'll call the news networks this is major.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WkeN8ZYq5c

Peru does this all the time. They use every trick in the book pre-game just to beat them before the game starts.

>Unverified

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11944545

twitter.com/fapperu/status/930884622329745408

twitter.com/fapperu/status/930891053581963265/photo/1

twitter.com/jpierrem/status/930499175346667520/photo/1

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/football/watch-wild-peruvian-fans-let-off-fireworks-outside-all-whites-hotel-disturb-their-critical-sleep-before-world-cup-qualifier?auto=5647683746001

Fuck Peru and fuck the peruvian people. This is why only faggots watch soccer.

Sorry not everyone is impressed by your scum tactics, Le'Shitskin

Can't root for NZ. Their qualifying group is a joke. Basically a free pass to this playoff every time. Peru had to really earn it.

You are both.

At least I have money. Want some?

They've been flying those old shits around the city during the whole last week because of all the newfound patriotism of going to the world cup again, it has nothing to do with your NT

NZ were the only undefeated team at the last world cup they were at. Can't argue with that.

It's poor taste from Peru, you're gonna win anyway, at least be respectable.

Can germans legally speak about "scum tactics" and "shitskins?" I thought that was a jailable offense in Neu Deutschland

>Kiwi had a Libertadores experience

How does it feel Kiwibros?

Peru (based)

>newfound patriotism of going to the world cup again
>it has nothing to do with your NT

Gonna be fucken awkward when said NT *Blocks your path*

Welcome to south america mi amigo neozelandez, don't feel discriminated for this kind of behavior, EVERYONE do that shit here, like copa libertadores, Sudamricana, local tournaments... Is our tradition.

normies are so sleep deprived they don't really realize what it would be like to not be sleep deprived so they probably aren't even aware of the tactics behind this lol

tl;dr nobody will remember

Nice mental gymnastics there.

I hope New Zealand beats Peru and then doesn't bother going to Russia, the assblastedness would be memorable.

>>>>>>Chile

Neither Chile or Argentina does this, wtf you're talking about?

Famed American education at work.

Why you talk about your country in third person?
Really makes me think

Yeah, Condor Rojas got destroyed by the public eye on Chile and it was the same Chilean Press who called him out.

Let's put an image without context.

Fucking industrial pot calling the kettle brown

Well I did always have trouble concentrating. If only I could have gone to some sort of concentration camp. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

>we

>conchasumadre

we don't do this either. There's not that many people or organised groups of people to pull this shit
I wish we did it though lol it's hilarious

>We haven't win a single match in 3 games in a row
>"They have meme power"

I cant wait for my fellow countrymen to be all faggots and sad over not going to the cup.

Also, post waifus.

Friendly bantz.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eFYA6n04I0

Thats less retarded than "haka".

I like how Peruvians say "IT'S A SOUTHAMERICAN TRADITION" when it's actually a Peruvian one.

>diverted to Iquique, Chile
>Iquique, Chile
This trigger the peruANO

What happened there? I'm an illiterate in soccer and I am just watch it to see if they fuck up us.

Just a friendly reminder this happens all the time in south america and Europeans would never qualify under these circumstances because they're soft ass pussy bois

>context
It was literally one guy blowing the fireworks here that has been already shunned by the media for being a cunt and whatnot
Also, you could make a collage with all the unsportsmanlike shit Chile has pulled over recent years, it is the one thing the chilean crowd is most notorious for.

>West Bolivia

Lol I think this is going a little too far though
>Refusing to allow the plane to land and sending it to another country
that's just too far

This is the power of a third world country at its best. I really hope for them to lose today

it's a high pop. south american country tradition. It's not exclusive to peruvians

Looks like I'm rooting for new Zealand now. Fuxk perJEW

Happens everytime.

The plane I think was a national security thing thanks to Peruvian government, just bad luck for NZ, "firtst world country" with old planes.

When will this shit 'undefeated' meme end. If kiwi niggers were undefeated then how come they didnt win a World Cup.

OHHHHHHHH kiwiCUNTS BTFO

B
T
F
O

Amerifatty mad that New Zealand is undefeated in the world cup for 30 year and undefeated in world wars

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bOYQCQL9FE

>this asspained Samoan

>Fuxk perJEW

Dont be jelly just because our president (((Kuczynski))) is one of the chosen one.

anyone have a video to that one peruvian girl singing? it was popular a few years ago

Reminder that Kiwis brought this on themselves.
stuff.co.nz/sport/football/nz-teams/97892662/all-whites-to-play-world-cup-qualifier-against-peru-in-wellington-on-november-11
>"This game is almost like a war really," Martin said.
>"This is somebody coming to take away our prize, US$10m"
>"We'll do everything we can on the field, but what can you do off it?"

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11932930
>McGlinchey emphasises he is not underestimating Peru but feels they lack star power compared with other teams.
>"We were watching Chile, and although Brazil were beating them, they just looked a quality side with Alexis Sanchez and players like that," said McGlinchey.
>"I think Japan is a better outfit, even though they are lower ranked"

heh nothing personnel New Zealand

I remember when the Uruguayans did the same to the Aussies in 2005, absolute degenerates.

When they got to Montevideo, the passport staff did a full search of every single Aussie bag, coat and person in the entourage. It took 9 hours. When they were finally cleared to leave the airport, there was a paid crowd to spit, kick and hurl abuse at the Australian players. The game went to penalties in the second leg in Sydney and Oz went through.

forgot one
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-worldcup-per-nzl-hudson/kiwi-coach-says-pressure-on-peru-in-world-cup-playoff-idUKKBN1DE2TM
>"but we also know that if Peru lose it will be a national disaster.” a bit mean to pull that card desu

>>"but we also know that if Peru lose it will be a national disaster.”

If you put it in perspective, it's true. Peru loses, it will be a national disaster.

We did that in 2001 and went through. Check your facts Ahmed.

We behaved in 2005 and lost. That proves that we did the right thing four years before.

>create a criminal colony nation
>get mad when those people are treated like criminals

CULTURALLY ENRICHED youtube.com/watch?v=DuoCd7UEkpc

someone post '97 and shut this mong up

ruggeri said today, uruguay poured oil on the floor, when talking about example of south american match banter, dont play dumb

ur waifu a shit
ur country a shit
ur continent a shit

your basically niggers in disguise

>Chile
>neither cheating nor behaving like subhumans
choose one

Shut up Abdul

>your basically niggers in disguise

EL PERUANO, ESTÁ CONECTADO CON LA MADRE TIERRA Y CON LOS PLANOS ASTRALES, LAS "DROGAS" (DRUGS) QUE TOMAN EN EL "PRIMER MUNDO" NO SON MAS QUE LAS SOBRAS DE LAS INFUSIONES ANCESTRALES DEL IMPERIO INCA, EL PERUANO DESARROLLO LA PRIMERA SOCIEDAD AVANZADA SIN DINERO, PUES SU CONEXION CON HABITANTES DE OTROS PLANOS LOS HIZO MAS SABIOS QUE A LOS CAVERNICOLAS EUROPEOS, EL PERUANO TIENE UN COEFICIENTE INTELECTUAL DE 90 PUNTOS EN PROMEDIO, 20 PUNTOS (!) POR ENCIMA DEL CONTINENTE AFRICANO, Y APENAS 8 PUNTOS POR DEBAJO DE ALEMANIA, EL PERU ES LA ECONOMIA CON EL DESARROLLO MAS ACELERADO DE LA PARTE NORESTE DE SUDAMERICA Y SE ESTABLECE COMO LA "APLANADORA DEL MERCANTILISMO", SEGUN LO HA DESCRITO EL NEW YORK TIMES

holy shit the game is soon lads

what time does it start lads?

Peru (gay)

1 cebiche and 28 chichas

I want to sin

"at least i have money"

Sure weon.

wendy sulca is legal man, time flies

Thats the very essence of meme power faggot, we are here without doing shit, like a feather in the wind

This

cops here will beat the shit out of you if you try to do that.

>we dindu nuffin

HAHAHA remember 97? you probably weren't even born back then you underage faggot

>google chicha
>apparently it's made by old people chewing it in their mouths then spitting it out for people to drink

no thanks

Why is Peru so insecure?

It’s literally New fucking Zealand

You will win anyway, let them sleep

There are like 2019282 different variations of chicha, only one is made by chewing yuca but is only made by jungle man deep deep in the amazons, he was probably talking about chicha morada which is made by boiling purple corn, pineapple, apple, connamon and lemon juice and its delicious

It has been 35 years without going to the world cup. I have been dissappointed so many times man

Holy shit! That's more than Norway.

You’re a big boy now Peru, you have to be respectfull to small countries

Stop acting like africans

I really miss street chicha, all we have here in the US is the imported shit in stores owned by Salvadorians.

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Our mums make better chicha, come to my house and i will fix you some

haven't heard of that method but it's probably true, I guess it's made by some indians deep into the jungle; also, the process of spitting to help fermentation isn't exclusive of southamerica
>not rice and pineapple

>then the New Zealand team hotel was bombarded by fireworks overnight.

again? they did the same thing to our national team and some club i don´t remember the name

STOP

Its fine, my mom makes chicha for me when I visit her from college. Fucking Amerifat colleges have never heard about chicha.

source? only thing i knew about was the fireworks. in fact the new zealand players were sightseeing miraflores without any issue the other day

>el chileANO