What is his future in the NFL?

what is his future in the NFL?

He'll eventually get traded to a team that will use him properly and everyone will be "so surprised" at how well he does, just like Burkhead, Hogan, Welker, etc.

>white running back

Even more of a meme than black QBs tbhfam. Of course the Panthers have both.

I could see him becoming a receiver primarily, an edelman type player

He has no future.

four pro bowl appearances and owl LIII

Reggie Bush-like

well he's going to break down soon. the roids will eventually do him in

do you guys think him and cam get along?

basically LT

He's going to be a full time SR.

He can't play RB at the NFL level.

Why not?

I don't think he's on roids, Cam probably but McCaffrey is just a pure athlete. waaayyy too small.

Can't run through tackles, down the middle, and isn't fast. He's got great footwork and good hads but that's it.

That's what makes a good slot receiver, not a RB.

I have capped these posts and in 4 years when he is the MVP I will be laffin

RB is basically SR on good teams anyway (see the Patriots)

he could genuinely be a come-from-behind rookie of the year candidate. it's only hunt that's more highly rated, eh?

HE

IS

A

SLOT

RECEIVER

I knew this seeing him play in college, the guy isn't a running back.

Messi is better and everyone knows that. His touch of elegance in every breath of play is truly aspiring and riveting, whereas Ronaldo fumbles his way into every chance his teammates create. Messi's skill-moves are functionally used, harnessing and manipulating his body's momentum and inertia to intelligently
glide past opponents. Ronaldo? He aimlessly throws his lower extremities in irrelevant patterns and struggles to remove even one defender from his mark. The definition of chances is also a topic we should discuss. Messi's finishing is simply magic. He spots and tucks away his shots in such a graceful manner, meaningfully placing the ball in mathematically impossible angles. Ronaldo simply kicks the ball and hopes it somehow finds the back of the net. Messi is simply on another level.

There really is no discussion to be had.

LOL

Imagine him w/ Brady...

LOL

Imagine anyone w/ Brady.... fucker turned a Jew into gold. Not since the Old Testament has that happened.

with brady he'd be an anonymous cog in the machine

mccaffrey is exactly what newton needed

He's Wes Welker/Edelman, but without a good Offensive coach and a Black QB.

Danny Woodhead

>Less than 25% Jew Edelman
>Need be 50% Jewish to be considered a Jew by white ppl
>75% by actual jewish ppl
>Newbies on Sup Forums keep calling him a jew

McCaffrey will get big money to stay in Carolina and minimize Cams mistakes

I'm raging that he's getting wasted so much. He would be GOAT on the Pats or Chiefs