assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

hon-haka.org
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/749927529457352704
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
youtu.be/RKM1AAzeRCg?t=15s
incogman.net/2016/07/this-4th-of-july-vow-to-expose-the-bastards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slow and steady.

I put up 20 Trump stickers all over my cities 4th of July parade/fireworks area about an hour ago, taking bets on how many will still be there when I go back tomorrow to check.

Previous:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Nice source

GOOD MORNING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE THIS POST FINDS YOU...READY TO HAVE A GREAT 4TH!!

BURGERS FOR BREAKFAST

BURGERS FOR LUNCH

BURGERS FOR DINNER

ARE YOU ALL HAVING BURGERS TODAY??

MAGA!!!

HUPPY MURICA DAY
(also where to find more like pic related)

>believing the polls after brexit and the nominations

WTF, that really made me think. Welp, guess I'm a #HillShill now.

>I am not a believer in cold hard statistics, I must delude myself in this endless echo-chamber

Why don't you want me to be VP, Sup Forums? I don't bite.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SOME MAGA BEHAVIOR, SOUTH MINNEAPOLISFAG!!

MAKE SURE YOU PUT A FEW UP IN 'LITTLE MOGADISHU' ON CEDAR/LAKE!!

You're not good at the baiting game Romania, stop it

MOVEMENT

I'm just presenting the current situation regarding chances of winning, why are you sperging out so much?

my only regret is not ordering more

Homemade Fries and Flanksteak on the (propane) grill

The important thing is it's cow flesh touched by flames

I love not living under Sharia

At least the Brexit polls were close
20% to 70% isn't even in the same ballpark

Personally, I'm not taking polls seriously until October. There's no need to. Things can change.
Of course, I'll be nervous if it's September and he's even further behind than he is now, but I'll still try to keep some semblance of hope.

Romney led in polls until October, Remain led in polls until halfway through the vote count. Polls are useless these days.

Pro-tip: When every poll claims to be scientific with a 5% margin of error, and they're all more than 7% different from each other, it means a bunch of them are completely shit. The odds of a two polls more than 10% off both coming from truly random and representative populations and just happening to be so different is slightly more unlikely than throwing a dart out of a reentering Apollo capsule and getting a triple 20 on a board on the other side of the planet.

Trump can not win
The american people will not allow him to set foot into the White House
We will arm and separate ourselves from his government in the event that he does win
Trump will not win, period

Happy Fourth, Trumpbois!

How fucking dare you tarnish the image of our flag with that fucking scumbag
Trump's campaign artist should hang themselves immediately for that travesty
Our founding fathers would have shot Trump's face off with their flintlocks

>hon-haka.org

This.
True patriots will shill 4 hill

If it's red meat and it's on the grill, it's a MAGA meal, senpai!!!

>I love not living under Sharia
>actually living under the Talmud

I'm not saying this isn't true, but neother the Obama/Romney, neither the Brexit campaign has a 80/20 odd

Am now a #FranklinMissile

Anyone with the actual potential to arm and separate is a trump supporter. Imagine liberals doing anything besides whining LOL

#NeverTrump are a majority gun-owning community, fuckwad

ikr bruh true patriots are #WithHer

#NeverTrump is primarily made up of a hand full of butthurt pundits.

>six out of the ten #NeverTrumpers have guns

MOOOOVEMENT

Anyone else bored of Trump? I think a lot of people who would vote for him is going to be too bored and lazy to go out and vote for him desu.

CNN is all over this jew star meme!

>not a #FranklinFlintlock
Come on it's 1853

>WikiLeaks releases 1258 Hillary Clinton emails on Iraq
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/749927529457352704

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Remember to do your part on social media to stop them from spreading lies. It originated on Twitter not Sup Forums.

Trump has a 6 point star in his tweet, no one cares

So...

Bush -- a former baseball team owner who's dad ran the CIA into the ground in Somalia and then ran the country into the ground with bad taxes and trade deals, who started a war (which Clinton voted for) based on literally lies about chemical weapons production facilities which did not exist, who allowed our nation to be attacked on September 11th despite Clinton having isolated bin Laden and left a memo specifically warning about that exact scenario playing out, who crashed the housing market with deregulation, who tried to make abortion illegal, who created an Office of Faith Based Initiatives to spend tax money on building churches, who fought against gay and transexual rights tooth and nail -- Bush was fine, but Trump is the worst?

Trump, the New York businessman who's supported Gay rights longer than Hillary's thought it might not be a sin?

Trump, the man who left the GOP over the Iraq war and called it out as a phony pretext for regional destablization even before Hillary voted to let Bush fight it?

Trump, who's not a career politician, and notoriously cares about no other rich people but himself?

Trump, who once got out of a limo and beat a mugger until he ran away crying?

Where were these liberals 16 years ago when we actually fucking needed them to stop the Patriot Act? Where were they when Obama pushed us to topple democratically elected governments by giving guns to terrorists? Where were they when Senate Dems cut funding for NASA and EBT so they could keep funding military equipment the Pentagon told them they didn't want? Where were they when Dems accepted deregulation as a long-term solution to immigration, even though they oppose it in every other sector? Please tell me some of them are waking up to the fact that both parties are infested with big government pro-war neocons, and Trump is the only one who's not part of the establishment problem?

CNN SHOWING SCREENSHOTS FROM THE DAILY STORMER

The Media looks stupid reporting on this. Average Americans are laughing at them.

>tfw can't celebrate the Fourth because it's raining all of today

>youtu.be/RKM1AAzeRCg?t=15s

CNN is demanding Trump give a full apology to everyone he has offended.

>OP includes pro-Zionist Israel link

FOUND THE SHILL
THIS IS A CtR THREAD

Happy 4th of July, indeed

>put on CNN
>try to watch for more than 30 seconds without vomiting

How do you fags do it?

CNN should apologise to Trump

CNN will apologise to Trump

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

When is Clinton going to apologize to the gay Americans she REFUSED to defend during her time in the Senate? When is Clinton going to apologize for calling them SINNERS and saying they didn't deserve equal rights?

Oh wait, she won't, because she's an evil lying sack of shit.

Bernout just posted this. Not the most patriotic of individuals by any stretch of the imagination.

>tfw cant celebrate because work at 9pm
Not a cloud in the sky either...

>all those cans of Monster
Still can't keep up with Trump's energy!

Further behind than 50% tied?

CNN insisting the burden is on Trump for being a big meanie anti-Semite and that 57% of hate crime victims are Jews and that Trump is fucking Hitler.

Scottie Hughes is doing a decent job pointing out that Hillary Clinton loves Islam, but the anchor is shouting her down.

I came here after seeing all the news stories. Is this really what trump supporters are like? You are all aggressive, and seem to actually be neo nazis. I thought the news was lying like usual, but I think it might be true in this case. Shame on you all.

This 4th of July Vow To Expose The Bastards!
incogman.net/2016/07/this-4th-of-july-vow-to-expose-the-bastards/

Your first mistake was watching CNN in the first place.

>57% of hate crime victims are Jews
no shit. Rentseeking much?

OH LOOKIE HERE

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

You, uh, realize that this board is called "Politically Incorrect", right?

Wtf I hate Trumpgen now

DRUMPFKINS

B T F O
T
F
O

Its time to stop (((them))).

Ollie Williams?

>hee on tan
Well it is true that Trump uses spray tan, so at least your post contains some truth

Someone has to watch the propaganda.

>seem to actually be neo nazis.

Same guy who said slavery in the Americas was worse than the holocaust.

>a newfriend learned how to post
i doubt it, user, you're not fooling us

Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm having trouble figuring out how to reply, but I can't really make sense of most of your replies. Is it just a bunch of inside jokes? Do you have a sticky or wiki for new readers?

>implying a lib would post here and not just screen cap and post on his Twitter
This is b8

Normies are watching. No trumpgens. Sage

Just get out.

Discuss this:

>trying this hard

Everything is compiled in r/spacedicks

it was though, since the holocaust didn't happen. 400 years of labor camps is worse than 4-5 years of labor camps.

I'm not a liberal. That's why I came here. The news lies like crazy about republicans, so I thought I would come to the source. But this has been a disappointment so far.

That is a beautiful play, a true reflection of the evils of white men in modern day society and the nonwhites eternal struggle to liberate themselves from their grasps
If George Washington, Hamilton, Franklin, and Jefferson were born today, they would almost certainly be black, Hispanic, Arabic, and Indian fighting against the white dinosaurs struggling to remain relevant in a world that's leaving whites for dead.

Keep browsing user. You're in for quite an adventure.

> Do you have a sticky or wiki for new readers?
it's called lurk moar. It took me from 2004 until about 2009 before I felt comfortable about posting.

Probabilities are different. Trump's path to victory pretty much requires winning some big swing states like Florida or Pennsylvania, because the demographics are increasingly tilted to Democrats.

That being said, the state polls are pretty old and spotty. Most swing states haven't polled in weeks. I would take Nate Silver's projections with a grain of salt, because they're based on available data, which is shit. He made similar predictions about the primaries, with little to no data and months to go.

There's also a few months till the election. If a major terrorist attack happens, or a series of minor ones, Trump will improve. If the economy worsens, Trump improves. The media will do their best to cover these things up, which is why they suggested the Orlando shooter was a self-hating gay instead of a Muslim.

Im sorry guys but after seeing how patriotic Shillary made her logo #imwithher
Why doesnt Trump do this is he some sort of racist bigot hmm????

She loves her country so much she will suck dicks of every minority there is!

Chance of winning or chance of indictment?

>shilling your shitty thread
fuck off

>evils of white men in modern day society
>George Washington, Hamilton, Franklin, and Jefferson were born today, they would almost certainly be black, Hispanic, Arabic, and Indian

good luck

Happy now?

Polls are all bullshit and totally useless to look at, unless Trump is ahead, in which case the truth is getting out.

Seek mental help.

It's true
Sup Forums is nothing more than sexually frustrated, emotionally immature white men who hate how the world around them is moving on without them

Sup Forums is like the last gasp of a dying brontosaurus, it's feeble cries of "white racism" (

> It was climate change!

This is a distraction from the fact we allowed Turkey to take 3 times their legal allotment of water from the Tigris River, then demanded Syria allow all the remaining water to flow to Iraq for our contractors to use.

90% of the livestock in Syria died of thirst, their economy and agriculture collapsed, rural religious extremists were forced to move into cities where they started meeting together and got involved with communist parties, and ISIS formed.

Funny how "Climate Change" didn't impact the countries upstream and downstream of Syria. Funny how Turkey still has a reliable water supply. Funny how we bombed the foundations of Syria's new desalinization plant then told them they had to buy water from Israel's desal plant instead.

The only climate that changed was political.

>Nate Silver

Hi.