U

R

G

U

Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq#Post-war_situation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do muslims have other names? Every single guy is either Ahmed or Muhammad and this little fucker is both.

No

why is it always s____?

its just a clock guy?

You're generally named after your father and grandfather. I don't think the name changes unless you have brothers

curious

>Mohammad ibn Mohammad
it's only Arab LARPers like Paki's, Indos and Somalis that name all their kids Mohammad or Abdi

hell, Malaysian muslims even use Arabic patronyms

>don't take our religion lightly or draw a picture of Muhammad
>but name all of your kids after him, that's fine

Abdi I think

Turkey has the biggest selection of names.

The movie The Message is shot from Mohammad's perspective. Pretending to be him is considered less offensive than showing him.

>muslim terrorist
>"our guy"

but those are British names :^)

>Sup Forums absolutely btfo
Literally our guy

>shitskin
>/ourguy/

Assmad drumpfkin detected.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN INNOCENT MUSLIM REEEEEE

Straightforward from here, something something Hillary Clinton is president, amirite?

No fucking way this is real

He's right desu

Lmao what a has been, I get more likes and retweets than this faggot now lmao

/ourguy/ is in the White House.

Where is the cunt you were backing?

does he still build CPU's?

He's still shilling Obama

Good movie.

Fucking BTFO

It is

I don't understand why his twitter is verified

>Obama bans travel in 2011
>Obama is the first president in US history to be at war every single day for 2 terms
>Obama dropped more bombs than Bush
Hmmmmm

>brings briefcase to school
>say to his classmates is a bomb
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

he's not really wrong desu, iraq was a kike war

You are letting facts get in the way of a good drumpf posting user

>mfw clock clock Ahmed is Sup Forums shitposter
Well color me supersized.

>>Obama is the first president in US history to be at war every single day for 2 terms
Bullshit
Who's the US at war with now?
And if you say terror, then Reagan's war on drugs surely isn't exempt

we are at war against the patriarchy motherfucker

We never left the Middle East. It's not bullshit, you can see for yourself
One of his campaign promises was ending the war when he escalated it.
The US never had active troops stationed in South America for over a decade.

T.someone who doesn't understand the four pillars of jurisprudence

Nice tweet Ahmed, why don't you bring it to the mod board?

>We never left the Middle East. It's not bullshit, you can see for yourself
Not at "war" with them though which was the claim
Yet another false flag

America has had soldiers in foreign countries every day for the last few decades. This is only different because there are terrorists and because you hate Obama

>The US never had active troops stationed in South America for over a decade.
That's because the south americans weren't trying to kill north americans for shits, just create democracy and then sell drugs after america intervened in their democracies

>One of his campaign promises was ending the war when he escalated it.

Obama is such a unbelievably shit president that he somehow managed to reduce troop count in Iraq and escalate the war at the same time. Holy shit what a truly awful president thank God Trump is overturning his insane bathroom tranny laws.

>That's because the south americans weren't trying to kill north americans for shits

Neither were Iraqis you Obama dick sucking nigger

>he somehow managed to reduce troop count in Iraq and escalate the war at the same time
I can't tell if you're actually this stupid that you don't understand that removing troops from the middle east allowed islamic radicals to operate unimpeded, using Bush's legacy as grounds to radicalise the youth

Not like half of South America isn't named Jesus.

>Bush invaded Iraq and removed Saddam Hussein
>Obama removed troops from Iraq
>for some reason, the war is Obama's fault though
literally the logic of someone with mental disabilities

>Come up with scheme to receive latest tech to be able to shitpost on twitter and Sup Forums
Absolutely based

>muslim
>innocent

Obama fucked up. The troop removal gave a greenlight for Islamists to move in. He did jack shit too when the Shia were out slaughtering Sunnis which lead to the creation of ISIS. He was truly one of the worst presidents in US history. At least Bush who fucked up Iraq knew that you need a huge US presence to stop the sand nigs from killing each other.

Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in US history. The mid east is literally one giant failed state because of him and his arming of rebels

>moving the goalposts after being BTFO
never change Sup Forums

>point out how defective your shit nigger president was
>muh Sup Forums muh goalposts

He was awful and thank god Trump is gutting his legacy like a fish. Too bad he couldn't remove Assad. Stupid nig couldn't mossad the assad

>Do muslims have other names? Every single guy is either Ahmed or Muhammad and this little fucker is both.
>You're generally named after your father and grandfather. I don't think the name changes unless you have brothers

No.

They all culturally believe the prophet will come back someday but only actually be named Muhammad. So they all name them the same in hopes that their son will be God's chosen mass murder.

That's not even mentioning that Muhammad himself only became a murderer because he got laughed at by s bunch of Jews.

Yeah American killed every one of those 2 million muslims. Let's conveniently forget that there was a civil war during that time in iraq. not to mention sunnis and shias were settling their tribal, familial and urban family feuds taking advantage of the heavy sectarianism after their shitty shrine was bombed. but yeah america

The claim was that Obama was the first president to be in war every day for 2 terms. This claim was proven to be bullshit.
The argument was then that he had soldiers in Iraq everyday when soldiers weren't needed everyday in South America
This was false. And Bush put the soldiers there

You're now changing it to "well Obama was a shit president so there"
This is an embarrassing discourse on your end

I'm not that guy. You are talking different user idiot. Fuck redditers are such cancer

Don't continue an argument you didn't start and then get upset when I call you out for changing the topic dipshit

That's not me again.

It still applies to you moron

You just replied to a different person again, brainlet. Holy fuck you are dense.

This user gets it.

see
(Now that we've established that you're acting like an idiot to save face, can we admit that your politics are fucking stupid too?)

I know guy named Mustafa from Morocco

how is this thread television and film related

Only if you drive a shitty taxi in Mogadishu.

so what happened with this kid's shitty lawsuit

leave

And AGAIN you replied to a completely different person, KYS lmao

isnt this the poopskin kid who made the clock bomb and brought it to school cuz his dad is some apologist for exploding browns? and then president fucciboi cryalot invited him to the whitehouse over it?

why would he be /ourguy/

What does it feel like knowing you're a joke of a ""human"" being?

>be a literal terrorist
>Obama compliments you on national television

it's highly controversial as well.

>Sup Forums
>neocon regime-change shills
pick one and only one

Obama's a nice guy who isn't filled with hate. What do you want?

>this kid lost his court case against shapiro
>he has to pay shapiros legal fees

why are jews so good at btfo of muslims

Why are you continuing conversations with different people? Sounds like you're the real joke here. You're dismissed sweetie

OP must be gathering material for Ahmed Mohammed the movie

>reduce troop count in Iraq and escalate the war at the same time
see there's this new thingy called drones and he used it in seven countries, that's up four from Bush's three bombing targets. But he totes deserved that Nobel peace prize amirite xD

I think he sued Glenn Beck as well and lost

Or a truck in Berlin.

Somalis are Arab though.

they have big bulb shaped heads that make them look like ayylmaos

gross.

Fuck off wahhabi

The reason why drawing a picture of Muhammad (and actually, ANY picture of humans or animals whatsoever) is forbidden is because according to a passage in the Qur'an, or a hadith, God will challenge artists to breathe life into their drawings and then cast them to the worst part of Hell when they won't be able to. Yeah.
Contrary to popular belief, this didn't prevent Muslims from not only drawing humans and animals, but also Muhammad himself (!) many times through the ages. In a hilarious turn of events, a scholarly research on the subject revealed that a certain mosque in Iran had a picture of Muhammad drawn above its main gate (IIRC); the only other website (Iranian) showing those pictures promptly removed them and pretended it never existed.

>tfw too smart to be Shia Muslim

So that law is even more insane than we originally thought. Nice going, kebabs.

>don't you dare imply that America killed 2 million people in Iraq. America killed hundreds of thousands of people there who had nothing to do with anything in a mere 10 years and otherwise directly fostered conflict and terrorism via the CIA in the Middle East and is still doing it, but so what?! WE DIDN'T DO NUFFIN.

I'm asking whoever responds, you, literally, what's it like being so pathetic that you have to false flag this hard when you're unable to defend your closely-held viewpoints?

lol mentally ill

Never said that. Try again, brainlet

>terrorism via the CIA in the Middle East

Americans elected Trump because he wants nothing to do with neo-con nation building/obama/cia arab spring that lead to destruction of the middle east. He constantly shat on Bush's war legacy during the GOP debates. I know it doesn't mean much but Americans electing Trump means they've learned their lesson that Jews should never be allowed to dictate foreign policy again.

How is this thread Sup Forums - Television & Film related?

>WTC bombed by Saudi nationals
>the jihadists holed up in Afghanistan
>"LETS INVADE IRAQ GUYS"

Hes got a point.

Ask any Muslim on the street and you probably won't find anyone who actually knows such a law even exists. That's another fun thing. Just like how most of them have no idea about how violent Muhammad could get -far from the perfect human they usually take him to be. And from what I've seen Muslims in Europe are more likely to quote books creatively quoting the Qur'an than the actual book itself.
I genuinely think that if all Muslims could somehow be uploaded with actual knowledge about the book's contents and the hadiths, most would be quite uncomfortable and displeased and would work to fix their shit, but Islamic institutions have basically turned ignorance to an art at this point. Of course Islam isn't necessarily the sole or even the primary factor for the state Muslim countries are in -Iran before the Revolution was pretty good, so was Turkey before the reign of the AKP, etc.- but the people who are seen as representing religious authority sure love turning their guys towards ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq#Post-war_situation
>persecution against the Christian population in Iraq had never been as brutal as it has been in the 13 years since the 2003 Iraq war.
>Half the Christian population has allegedly fled en masse immolation in 243 cathedrals and additional churches and mass beheadings including of pregnant women and children, with an estimated 330,000 to Syria and smaller numbers to Jordan. Some fled to Iraqi Kurdistan in northern Iraq and to neighboring countries, such as Iran. Christians who are too poor or unwilling to leave their ancient homeland have fled mainly to Arbil, particularly its Christian suburb of Ainkawa.
Why do Americans hate christians so much?

I know a guy named Hussein and an Iraqi named Mustafa

kek

>huge US presence to stop the sand nigs from killing each other.
that's why Bush signed an agreement to remove the troops which Obama did, because you can't pull out of shit like this, good on you, dumbass.

lol no one cares why Muslims are retarded bro

There's always Hussein.