Canada

How accurate is this?

You can still take pride in your European heritage, leaf bros...

if you let your enemies rape you, you win

That's the problem of every historically irrelevant country being assaulted by multiculturalism, their immune system against invasion has never been really tested by war, so they get steamrolled by liberals without opposing a fight.

This is fairly accurate but not really. It paints Canadians in too innocent of a light. We were never a small town not bothering anyone, we were a small town shouting at the top of our lungs STUPID AMERICANS, LOOK HOW STUPID AMERICANS ARE, WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER FOR NOT BEING AMERICANS, HAHAHA LOOK AT HOW MANY COCKS I CAN DEEP THROAT, AMERICA DOESN'T EVEN DEEP THROAT COCKS, HAHAHA TAKE THAT AMERICA WE DEEP THROATED COCKS WAY BEFORE YOU and that's how we got here.

>fatness has nothing to do with health
she said, ignoring every doctor in the world.

>as a part of radical movements
>implying she moves

See that's the problem with Jewish Canada.

It used to be we'd pile in to the family station wagon and nip over the border for a weekend checking out the woods and chilling around.
>hi, eh?
>hello, sir
>how long do you think you'll be in canada then?
>oh, we don't know maybe a few days
>well okay then, have a good time, eh!

>fatness has nothing to do with health
>health is not a moral obligation

Why bother to add the second point if you assert the first? And yes, health is a moral obligation if you also demand socialized medicine, which leftists usually do.

>fatphobia

KEK. Just add "-phobia" to any bullshit you want to promote for instant rebuttals.

She's probably referring to bowel movements, I'm sure she has plenty of those and I imagine they're quite radical.

>Fatness has little to nothing to do with health

I just want to challenge this fucking retard to a race.
Seriously though, why have I never been lucky enough to sit in one of these seminars. All I want is to speak up and call these shitlords out.

yeah fail a class you payed 5k to go to

Probably written by a butthurt Albertan.

It's still like this outside of the cities, but the cities are full on Jewtopias. To add to that, Canada is mainly huge cities with very few small towns in comparison to America which has small towns scattered throughout.

>t. Torontonian diversity police
oy very, don't those Albertans know that gay muslims built the west!

That image isn't true. It's largely just four cities, and only four cities, that are cuckold and foreigner hives.

Eastern Canada and the Prairie Provinces still fight against Trudeau's cuckoldry.

This is probably an optional seminar done by some 3rd year or someshit.
If this is a legitimate part of the course I feel sorry for anyone enrolled at that university.

It fucking is, please help us. The only reason Trudeau is even in is because everyone was tired of Harper, and since we have no term limits it was either go red, or get 5 more years of Harper.

The small towns here tend to still be pretty white and fairly traditional, but once you start nearing larger urban centres, that post becomes truer.

I just pray the conservatives have a better candidate next election. Even the right wing here is still VERY left.

The only other person who sees this and hates it is my father. I can't find anyone else here that does.

God help us.

Eastern Canada is getting cucked HARD. That's where most of the refugees were sent and there's already been reports of them caushing shit all over the school.

Our right is Liberal light and needs to be realigned. Someone like a Preston Manning or a Mike Harris type to bring it back to the right.

Vancouver isnt on vancouver island

>BC Central Interior
>not white
It's fucking all ranch land. You think niggers can ranch?

Another thing what's a forest nigger?

All the scum comes from Quebec and Ontario. Southern Ontario is a haven for interspecies faggotry. I live in northern Ontario and all the people here are just idiots who buy into lib propaganda and then eat shit for it. The further west you go its generally better. Except for BC around Hongcouver and surrounding parts. Tons of gay muslim b.s. there too.

Injun I would guess

I live around Hongcouver, have not seen one.

well they aren't really around Vancouver but once you get about 10 hrs north or east they are everywhere

Quite accurate desu

Its just chinks, i dont see many niggers or muslims in my area

Canada has been in countless engagements.

We have a proud history from the two greatest super powers to grace this earth being the English and French.

Our settlers overcame this harsh climate and defeated some of the greatest warriors to walk which were the redskins.

Yeah

Sadly yes..

We should annex Alberta and Saskatchewan

Both countries would be happier

There are many in the downtown east side, usually selling their various services.

Here mostly everyone is white except for closer to urban centres where there's lots of asians (theyre cool though)

Also natives are all around northern canada and cause problems instead of niggers

Mudsmiles and niggers are less common but are still mostly around urban areas (and cause all the crime big surprise)

I don't go to downtown east side, too many drug addict retards

Its not hard to find good places to live here. OP is just a whiny underage cuck

I'm sick of this country
My parents did absolutely nothing to help me become a man so I had to get it from my environment. And guess what? I didn't get it from my country either, so I had to travel to help myself grow up. This winter I'm leaving and in the future will only return for work over the summers.

I find it appropriate that the vast majority of Canadian right-wing nationalists on Sup Forums are melodramatic depressed narcissists

you got your ass whupped, deal with it

>Swiss banter
nice one m8

@79734058
Hello newfriend

Dead on. We are Sweden 2.0. Heard on the radio today that 'hate crimes' against Muslims have gone up (gasp, I wonder why) and the police are working with muslim groups to prevent it.

My fiance is American so I am making contingency plans to upgrade my degree and emigrate as soon as possible. Not before we use mediocre health care to have our children here though. May as well get some of my 50% taxes I pay every year back if I can.

Gotta leave the nest mate. The best thing I ever did with my life is decide one day I was going to pack up and drive off and live on my own.

sounds like toronto or hongcouver
Out east its still that small town because it is small towns of 5000 people or fewer all 50 km apart

>Tfw you still live in a whitetrash city and the worst thing you have is 40year old eminem wanna-bes

its not great but its better than Hongcouver and Taranna

I'd rather live in Toronto and have a job than live in Newfoundland or Cape Breton and work in fast food all my life

Just come to BC and be a lumberjack like me :^)

>you got your ass whupped, deal with it
and what is your position exactly?

I'M A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OKAY, I WORK ALL NIGHT AND I SLEEP ALL DAY

Newfoundland is still gloriously white senpai

That pic seems more of an emotionally fueled exaggeration manifested from insecurities and ignorance.

OP is a faggot.

>muh buzzphrases
>t. libtard