King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Originally Started a Shared Universe

>I think that we will go off in our own directions, but hopefully with a nod or a wink to those original stories. There’s certain things that we’re based on, so for example, a guy called Joby Harold, who was the person who came up with the original idea for this particular franchise, and his idea was to have separate origin stories for King Arthur, Lancelot, Merlin… I don’t think we’re quite going to go that way, as things change – we’ll see what happens, we’re making the first movie – but if we do get lucky enough to do more, it’ll be slightly different to that, but it will still be the same idea: to give everybody their separate journey, and in the course of the movie we meet our main characters, in a slightly different way from the original story, and hopefully it reinvents them in a fun way.

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R0FsGwuXmrQ

For fuck sake does everything have to be a cinematic universe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not? I like multiple stories set in a world. Stop whining

I think the story about how he wanted to fight other potential leads was a much better story than the actual movie.

CInematic universe makes for the knights of the round table desu, I mean they each have their own actual stories

This film unironically looks amazing to me.

CIA?

Jackie boy, big guy and (((jude))) law, what's not to love?

and it looks partly like fucking The Witcher with the monster shit.

I'm gonn ahave a good time with this.

I-is it wrong that i kinda want to watch this?
I-it d-doesn't look that good, b-but it looks like a fun flick and i w-want to watch it.

so far we have:

MCU
Dc universe
Universal monsters
harry potter universe
Xmen universe
king kong universe
lego universe

now potentially this

did i miss any out?

>Doesn't look that good.
>JACKIE BOY running in an Apocalypse London as the Reincarnated King Jackie Boy fighting against monsters and conspiracies.
also that hand held cam shit looks interesting for Ritchie.

So is Jackie boy going to reach out to round table?

Looks decent and its Guy Ritchie

I didn't like RockNRolla nor his Sherlock films, but maybe this is good

It has a black night for NO reason other than to be PC

jacky boy what are u doing

King Kong is part of Godzilla which is supposed to be part of some "kaiju universe" I believe. There are even talks of a Godzilla vs King Kong movie.

Because everyone loved Godzilla.

Apocalyptic? Kinda makes me wonder what direction Ritchie will go for Aladdin

It's got that post-apocalyptic future look to it, like it was about to happen in a future gone shit like Noah (there are destroyed industrial cities in the film/comic)

is that lea seydoux?

i'm in

Judging by the way he speaks and looks the movie is sharing the universe with Snatch/Lock Stock

there are no talks because it already is a set thing. King Kong won't get a standalone sequel unless its after the godzilla v kong

Are you for real? It has the exact same aesthetic as The Hobbit 3 right down to the blurry cgi.

fucking kill yourself

They never fucking learn can't they? Prepare for a knight from far away land called Lang Shi Lok

It's Goosefat Bill Wilson

maybe just a little youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY

>HOL UP HOL UP BACK UP
madmen

I think that works better for a Guy Ritchie movie, regardless of the themes, than the fucking Hobbit series,

Also Kong is fucking huge just so they can make it work

Seriously, he looks like one of the shady guys from Ritchie's other movies who traveled back in time.
Also, Jude Law looks like Foltest from Witcher 2

>Also, Jude Law looks like Foltest from Witcher 2
kek, I noticed this too but didn't specify it.

>Roose Bolton
>CIA

Film of the year confirmed

>all the Sup Forumsedditors excited for this

yeah dude, it looks like one of my videotoys and has those actors we like to spam memes about on Sup Forums this will be hella epic praise kek

Got that right, except without the irony and sarcasm.

None of these motherfuckers want to commit.

I'm still waiting on the Universal Monsterverse.

>harry potter universe
That's a series.

>lego universe
Is that a thing? Si far it's just a Batman spin-off. If that's all it takes then Shrek is another Universe.

>this and Victor Frankenstein are not canon
THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF HAVING CHARLES DANCE IN THEM?!

Thats not canon with The Mummy even though that was supposed to start it

>arthurian legend
>wild nigger appears

Yeah, lemme guess, he's lancelot, cucks king arthur.

Roose Bolton has a god tier voice