Just saw this. What did I think of it?

Just saw this. What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefilmstage.com/news/nicolas-winding-refn-will-direct-10-episode-crime-series-too-old-to-die-young/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You thought the plot was very on the nose but that the cinematography and music were cool

Well-made Argento tribute

garbage the movie

I thought the lead actress was ugly as fuck. Had to stop watching less than an hour in.

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD WE KNOW YOU GOAT FUCKER

Brilliant
Disappointing final act, but fantastic final scene
Visually breathtaking

It was shit.

Made you realize that Refn is a one trick pony.

The MC's morality shift wasn't very believable
But otherwise it was decent
Also Ruby was the spookiest character
What was the deal with the cheetah or whatever it was?

This is what i thought of it.

>we

It looks cool.I doubt there is a deeper meaning.

>one trick pony
literally what are some of his previous works that are similar to Neon Demon?
Pusher?
Valhalla Rising?
Drive?
Bronson?

All of the above, really.

If you don't recall, it was because you couldn't concentrate. All the way through it you were thinking of smoking hot cock. Give yourself a shake OP.

You loved it. You think it's hands-down the best... or at the very least second-best films of 2016.
You want to fuck Abbey Lee and you want to cuddle the adorable Elle Fanning. You wanna have a beer with Keanu Reeves and scrub the weird bodypaint off of Jena Malone's tits.
That's what you're thinking.

mountain lion was a bad omen

You think Refn couldn't possibly get any refner.
But then you probably thought the same after OGF, hence you can scratch that thought.

>The MC's morality shift wasn't very believable
She got possessed. Refn repeatedly referred to TND as a "teenage horror flick". And that's what it basically is.

can't wait for his spy flick to be the refnest of them all

Was it autism?

I honestly think it will be fucking awesome. It will be the neo noir-style thriller the world has been waiting for.

What the fuck is actually going on in that WEBM? I mean, I saw the TND press conference and all i was waiting for was for Refn to stand up and just yell: "Elle Fanning is eighteen now. I'm gonna fuck her!" (which he didn't... but he mentioned the fact that Elle had just turned eighteen way too often). did something similar happen there? Why did those folks just get up and leave? Or was it just a joke of sorts – hence the dramatic zoom-in?

"I want to _______ Elle Fanning"

eat

give candy to

i cum for she neck!

neck

fatten up

>when you'll never rub yourself on her concaved bony chest

whats up with her eye?

Pretentious redditcore shit

It's been put on hold so he can remake Pusher as a 10-part tv series set in LA for amazon
>yfw I'm not meme'ing
thefilmstage.com/news/nicolas-winding-refn-will-direct-10-episode-crime-series-too-old-to-die-young/

Elle does NOT have a sunken chest. She's skinny, yes, but she's very well proportioned and overall well-shaped.

reddit

ultimate pleb filter

it was shit

she was just pretending to be innocent and naive at the start, pleb

Hug

I want to worship her pusy, Elle Fanning

>model eats an eyeball she vomited on the floor
I literally turned it off right there

This. Elle Fanning is 5/10 at best.