NIGELS RESIGNATION SPEECH

youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=x_2IYKSKHN8

>BUY NIGEL FARAGE'S SHOES
jeffery-west.co.uk/jefferywest/product.asp?item=brilleaux-albion-oxford-29-619

>UNDERMINING A BREXIT VICTORY
youtube.com/watch?v=1-ySKMF83RQ

>FORMER PM TONY BLAIR SAYS WE SHOULD “KEEP OUR OPTIONS OPEN” ON THE UK LEAVING THE EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36698055

>HOW AND WHY THE UK LEFT THE EU
youtube.com/watch?v=foG-m-3TVBg

>TORY LEADERSHIP SPREADSHEET
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mKbV0UnIbX_lbiinKiquP0ghiFpsMl0owUO6_TJyzI/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>TORY LEADERSHIP POLL
strawpoll.me/10655530/

>INSULT POLL
strawpoll.me/10655786/

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>TRAITOR CARSWELL "COULD BE SACKED BY MONDAY"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukips-only-mp-could-be-sacked-by-monday-says-party-leader-nigel-farage-a7114526.html

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/achrisevans/status/749969917055799296
youtube.com/watch?v=wbeVys_lhY4&feature=youtu.be
amp.twimg.com/v/9e8d9ce8-9fa9-4ee5-9963-b19876bfac17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marion

Second for Leadsom

Guys Star Wars lol

So much for him I guess, eh?

What did they mean by this?

leadsom for prosperity in Europe and death of the EU

Why would I need reassurance? I've also very clearly stated I quite like it that you left.

Besides, you seem to be implying hostility on my part, rather than just a response to the 50 extremely hostile replies I get every time you see me post anything.

Switched to a sandwich and then a cup of tea. There's a wonderful shop near where parliament is that sells litchi + peach tea. And there's sandwiches with fish.

While I was eating the sandwich I was picturing that it was fish from British waters, caught by Spanish fishermen.

It made it taste twice as good.

I fucking hate this cunt

fackin cheeky cunt

Resignation from what? And why?

Anyway, F.

Make sure to save room for Juncker's todger

So Brits, how does it feel knowing that all pro Brexit fags were lying to you and now are running away like rats from a sinking ship?

nani?

Who are you specifically talking about?

He pushed for something no actual politician will ever be crazy enough to enforce

The ones currently running for Prime Minister?

B-but the Dream

>>Why would I need reassurance? I've also very clearly stated I quite like it that you left.
>
>Besides, you seem to be implying hostility on my part, rather than just a response to the 50 extremely hostile replies I get every time you see me post anything.

You've created the hostile environment, you've spammed these threads for fucking hours now, nobody wants to converse with you, yet everyone keeps doing so, its BORING

We just want you to go away, its that simple

You clearly have enough time on your hands, make a septate thread for yourself and link it here so you can debate people there, nobody wants to see this on brit/pol/ im sure people will entertain your thread if you make one

Leader of UKIP.

Trying to leave the EU has been his entire political career
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Chotto matte

They brought this tweet up on TV this morning straight after Nige's speech. You could also see the first reply underneath which was basically 'have some bloody respect'

I feel like nige should have stayed until the process of leaving actually started. It isn't quite true to say he's achieved what he's wanted, the UK is still in the EU and the referendum was non binding

Leadership in UKIP, he's achieved his life goal now it's time to enjoy the fruit of his labours

Still leader until September, will continue to be an MEP, will work in the negotiations, and will stay around if the Tories backslide, and run for MP if we get shit negotiations.

>Be Poland
>Wake up with EU flag stuck up my arse
>Can't make it to door because of EU bills
>Leave through window
>Don't even need to smash it because too poor to afford windows
>Hop in a donkey driven carriage to Britain to meet your family
>See their heads mounted along the white cliffs of Dover
>See the EU debt collectors behind you with hedge clippers and a bag labelled "payments" that is filled with Polish penises
>Close your eyes and pray to Polish Jesus that your track suit is glued on

Its only Jew gold, who actually cares?

I want London to burn!

Nige did his bit

Now it's up to us to keep the fire he lit.

Douglas Carswell will not be expelled from UKIP. Can this day get any worse?

May was anti-Brexit.

New party when

>Some polls produce rather dull results. The new Welsh Political Barometer poll is not one of them.

PLACE YOUR BETS

>Plaid surge 1/2
>Labour collapse 2/1
>UKIP Surge 5/1
>Tory surge 8/1
>Lib-Dem surge 100/1

>You've created the hostile environment

My first post here a few days ago, which was something along the line of "who started that whole 350 million thing?" was met with 7 replies of outward hostility.

>We just want you to go away, its that simple

Unfortuantely my friend the world doesn't work like that and you can't just escape everything you don't like. You'll learn that lesson eventually, but I can understand why you feel you can what with the euphoria from brexit still there.

The amount of shills in the main Farage thread was amazing.

He'll be the next ukip leader guranteed

Separate*

Fuck me I cant spell for shit today

Why are the Conservatives electing an anti-Brexitor to handle leaving the EU again?

>libcucks
>having respect
You'd sooner get respect from a brick wall after banging your head on it repeatedly for all eternity

Chris Evans resigned from Flop Gear

kek

FACT

>no argument
>let's shitpost instead

You fags are so salty it's hilarious.

Im not asking you to go away from this website, just these threads, make a thread for yourself then link it here.

>Stay until the process of leaving actually started
For what point?
He has literally no influence on this, and neither does Cuckswell.
And he'll still be around for negotiations if he's asked to join.

>UK is still in the EU and referendum is non binding
Stop being a retard. Ignoring the referendum would be blood on the streets and the biggest constitutional catastrophe in modern british history.

Implying that the UKIP membership will vote for him

How do we overcome the despair?

Because all pro Brexiters ran away.

never, you had this one chance and you're already letting it slip.

kek

Holy fuck yes, so much fucking yes

I hated that smug son of a bitch, how dare he think he can replace jeremy fucking clarkson

I hadn't even heard the bastard before that, but I hate his guts just for not doing the honorable thing and letting Top Gear die in peace

twitter.com/achrisevans/status/749969917055799296

CHRIS EVANS HAD FUCKED OFF

AYYYY

L-lads why did he leave?

Why is he so sure of everything?

Not two weeks ago he was worried about being betrayed by the Leave campaign and now.... this.

There was nothing worth arguing about in any of your posts.

>Im not asking you to go away from this website, just these threads

Life isn't a menu you can pick and choose from, mate.

Do you think it was the tanking Top Gear ratings or the impending sex assault probe that did it in for him?

Made a video to say goodbye to Nigel.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbeVys_lhY4&feature=youtu.be

We'll have to wait to find out the FACTS

see
Also ill health due to spinal injuries from the plane crash in 2010. Don't be a babby

FACT: Barely anybody that voted even paid attention to the campaign.
FACT: The remain side told just as many, if not more lies than the leave side.
FACT: There are people I know personally that have had their minds made up about this for up to and exceeding a decade.
FACT: Poland is fucked when Britain leaves and the EU decides to clamp down on shit holes that won't pay their denbts to offset the money they will lose.

He admitted to lying a day after Brexit. Now he runs away.

Boris also ran away.

I can't believe retards are still defending this.

>My first post here a few days ago, which was something along the line of "who started that whole 350 million thing?"
>My first post here was asking for people to spoonfeed me something that takes 10 seconds to google
and you wonder why noone wants to fucking talk to you?

>Feel the need to come and shitpost and bait in brit/pol/
>somehow we're the salty ones
wat

F

At least he completed his main political goal in life.

Good night, sweet prince...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>complains about shitposting whilst shitposting

I've never met a polish immigrant I didn't like but you can stay in your third wirld shithole Tomasz

Didn't Joey say he would quit if Evans didn't resign?

Still not going to watch it.

The World Tour on Amazon is where it's at m8.

they'll either join us or be destroyed. they have no power here

>My first post here was asking for people to spoonfeed me something that takes 10 seconds to google
>and you wonder why noone wants to fucking talk to you?

Your severe mad is showing, you should stop clutching at straws to justify it.

Stick to your guns and call me a non-country or a low-grade bank clerk with the charisma of a damp rag.

THE SEX ASSAULT CHARGES HAVE NEVER BEEN LESS RELEVANT

>Stop being a retard. Ignoring the referendum would be blood on the streets and the biggest constitutional catastrophe in modern british history.

well, where is the outrage??? i know cognitive dissonance is a bitch, but there is no prime minister on the table who is willing to invoke article 50. it's happening right in front of your eyes, don't be a fool and think this is all over.
we, who are anti eu, in europe count on you guys

>free Britain from EU tyranni
>leave politics to be at the forfront of New buisnesses and job making
>the hero Britain needed and deserved.
God speed Mr. Farage

>tfw no Top Gear with Joey, Chandler and Ross

Don't ask for arguments when none of your posts are argument-worthy.

It triggers me.

He did, so at least not shit one will be staying on.

praise kek

Have a public lynching for Tony Blair? It'd put the smile back on my face.

Couldn't believe it this morning when I realised Niges speech was a resignation.

>Life isn't a menu you can pick and choose from, mate.

God damn you really dont fucking understand what im trying to say do you? It would be easier for you to write a bunch of shit in another thread that isnt full of British flags that you've pissed off, you will get a better response from starting your own thread rather than latching onto these ones.

I'm not trying to throw you out, im suggesting to air your grievances in a place where you're going to get better responses other than here where you're gonna get called a fucking chcocuck or non country

>Poland still butthurt its welfare cheques will be smaller

We're never getting a nationalist party are we? Even Nige was too much for this country full of pozzed-up mini-Owen Joneses and now Ukip are going to cuck out instead of drifting further right.

Just fuck my ratings up

Anyone else notice how tired he looked in this video?

The man deserves some rest.

Not an argument

Jez you madman

amp.twimg.com/v/9e8d9ce8-9fa9-4ee5-9963-b19876bfac17

Friendly reminder that Based Clarkson is a remainer who used his most recent newspaper column to call for a second referendum.

next he can resign from radio 2 the ginger cunt

We're living in the beginning of a new Western zeitgeist my friend, don't let up hope

the finance sector had shitty contingencies for the scenario where leave won, some people took advantage to short sell hoping it would continue to fall, others just sold because they're pussies who don't like risk. these things have all hurt the markets, but they will recover.

Good thing everyone thinks he's a racist

> but there is no prime minister on the table who is willing to invoke article 50

Except all three candidates.

>FACT: The remain side told just as many, if not more lies than the leave side.

>Tintin is readmitted to the Priory

i have no regrets, don't pretend that the opinions of career politicians are a good reflection of how the population feels

>isnt full of British flags that you've pissed off

Gonna pour some mildly hot tea on me, Ahmed?

>you're gonna get called a fucking chcocuck or non country

Ouch, that really hurt me and my totally Belgian nationality

>Literally like the second time I've ever replied to one of your posts
>Point out why everyone else hates you
>hurr durr u mad

>or a low-grade bank clerk with the charisma of a damp rag.
wouldnt want to offend bank clerks or rags tbhqfh

Time to a true kebab remover becomes leader of ukip and makes them allies with french national front netherlands pvv austria fpo etc

>Jeremy Corbyn is unelectable
>Yet on a policy by policy basis, the vast majority of Brits support his views.

Also

>Farage seen today at lunch with Murdoch
>Straight after "Okay I quit, bye guys cya"

I wonder what Murdoch is playing at with this one.

>Even Nige was too much for this country full of pozzed-up mini-Owen Joneses and now Ukip are going to cuck out instead of drifting further right.

Are we even sure if Farage is completely out of the scene?
This defeatism is either weakness, or shills using demoralization tactics.
Jesus Christ, it hasn't even been a month since the referendum. Wait and see.

Goodnight sweet Prince.

Have a happy life. ;_;

I'll miss you...

FACT

I presume they are filmed months in advance?

Did they already finish the whole series?

>>Literally like the second time I've ever replied to one of your posts

I apologize, can't keep track since you all say the exact same things to me

>>Point out why everyone else hates you

Because I asked a simple question, probably as a response to someone talking about it?

I'm sure that's why everyone here hates me.