Border-hopping scum

Is there any reason at all to be proud for being a Mexican?

Also, general Mexishit hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/LONDRES/en/Consulado/Pages/CheckPassport.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any reason to be proud at all for riding on the coattails of other people and their achievements?

What have you achieved in your life, OP?

how many bathroom floors have you smelt? how many have you cleaned?

I've never performed manual labor in my life.

How about yourself?

You seem upset. Did someone hurt your feelings user?

if you've never done manual labor, what kind of work have you done? or have you mistaken taco production as an art?

Wait for the wall Alejandro. Until then, keep selling chiklets.

>if you've never done manual labor, what kind of work have you done?
>> or have you mistaken taco production as an art?
How does this pertain you in the slightest? Considering you're shitposting generic verbal diarrhea about Mexicans, I don't think I'm really motivated to respond seriously to your impotent rage venting.

What's your profession btw?

Someone's mad.

You can get a tattoo on your face and nobody will think anything less of you. It's nearly expected.

Indeed, notice how he stopped posting?

Probably not, since he can't compete with poor amerindians who barely speak Spanish, let alone english.

2nd American-Mexican war when?

well someone got his lunch money stolen again by Pedro

when you become relevant

Look at the little shit dudes lashing because they're loosing. What a joke.

C'mon dude, why not?

Let's rexover Aztlan

>How does this pertain you in the slightest?
you felt it was reasonable to post that you dont do any manual labor
im just try to clarify what you do.

Realistically speaking, there isnt. We have no accomplishments to be proud of.

afk forever, going back

>mexico is a grate place
>crosses the border in to America

Nope.

As a former Mexican I hate Mexico. It's a shithole.

I always say I'm white on the census.

Canada is not on the same level as Mexican shit tier
but its no where close to American god tier

Nope, America is turning into another shithole South/Cent American country.

Canada is much better.

>mfw my family are lawyers, doctors, newscasters, programmers, teachers, business owners, politicians

>some random user thinks he's lineage has done any better

Still waiting for a Spic to provide a SINGLE response to what mexicans have to be proud of.

They deliver all the hardcore drugs, senpai.

white people get booty tickled that Mexicans are the only ones who dont take their shit...

White American men = effeminated
Mexican men = Masculine and dont need gun rights to prove it

Fucking border hoppers.

Pretty much this, CA is pretty much Mexico but with niggers and Jews.

well they are going to pay for the wall.

>Mexican lawyers
>Mexican doctors
>Mexican newscasters
>Mexican programmers
>Mexican teachers
>Mexican business owners
>Mexican politicians

Yes. Tell me what has your family accomplished in a single generation.

>hating on Mexicans
>when niggers exist

You ever noticed how Mexicans seem to multiply when you're not looking? You see one mestizo selling oranges on the street corner, stop at the light, turn to look and it's like he's a fucking amoeba that just split into three sweaty bean-niggers straight from the fucking fields of Nayarit?

We need to make some sort of disposable Mexican trap to lure them into. A shack with a loud, fat mexi-mama in the window, a bunch of empty modelo bottles strewn all over the yard, and twenty hoodlum beanaritos running laps around it.

during college i lived in a shit neighborhood. mexicans moved in, niggers moved out. i drove through the old neighborhood and now the place looks clean and well kept. the neighborhiod church is always full on sundays and weds.

i have nothing bad to say about my legal mexican neighbors.

making you and your fellow whitemonkeys assmad in their own country and in their meme hugbox that is Sup Forums.

Business owners senpai, owning apartment buildings senpai, and much more :-)

inb4 you say im lying
inb4 you call me a chicano fag, im the whitest spic you'll meet lol.

Shut up texas, you're about to leave the US.

Nation wise, nothing desu senpai.
But we can be proud about ourselves and personal achivements. Not my problem you americunts are so butthurt cuz damn indios are stealing your redneck jobs.

They should be working today.
Only Americans should be getting the day off.

It wasn't me

epic thread chico
tell me why you non Mexican latinos hate us so much
I get you hate shitcanos but leave us alone man

Tejanos are bro-tier though

We have the biggest ammount of tarde relations worldwide
We were against Israel becoming a country
We survived invasions from countries Who were at their prime
Our food is delicous

lmao little amerifat try to create a hate thread and gets rekt in comment 1 with no poslb ecomeback. ffs kids

thats how beta you burgers are.

At least we're not going to pay for a wall built to keep us out of another county.

Daily reminder that Spain is so embarrassed on the behalf of their rapepbabies, that they've implemented such an embarrassing amount of barriers that basically assure Mexicans and most other Latin-Americans pretty much fuck off and don't bother them.

When Spaniards think you're a useless dindu with no worth, that's when you know you should kill yourself.

you still with that shit? you still waiting for santa claus every year dont you? grow up kid.

that delusional reality will stay with you. and you will wonder why is your life so shitty? becuase of the mexicans i bet.

lmao Dont worry gringo, live mad your whole life, meanwhile we will enjoy your women, we will fuck your daughters, your sistets, we will cuck your wife and family, and if you want it we will fuck your ass too. fuckign faggot.

big words for such a little shitty country

even 1 statte of ours can produce as much as your shitthole micro country denmark.

Sorry.

Our economy literally shits on your 15 times over.

Your size and economy basically dictates you to be on equal footing to fucking UKRAINE.

>Also implying Mexinigger out-doing North Europeans on anything that isn't siesta related

>Spain
>Relevant

>40% white

implying thats a real taco

>economics

becuase they work how you imagine them and not how they are supossed to do.

>Comparing things to the only thing you know: ukraine

?Lurk more please, this is Sup Forums not your shitty community college, but dont worry no one will take your micro shitthole country away from you, your potatoes are going to be ok

meanwhile i make more money then your whole city, i alone? why is that? just look at the size of that litthe shitthole you call country.

bitch please jajajajajaj

>mah white blood

Its more that you changed our demographics so much that America isn't a white country anymore.

enrich your girls white boi

why you let your sisster fuck niggers? why did you allow your mom to fuck the nigger postman? why does your woman love latin lovers, and there is no "white lovers"? your white bitches want to taste something, white is boring, in everyway posible you are autistic and beta, mexicans are alpha and violent, women love that, and we work way harder than you do, why is that? beucase white little princess cant handle real job.

So let me know when you have real man, so we can stop sending our shitt down there, just imagine if our shit is capable of doign what your lazy normal white ppl dont do, wtf man?

We're not just upset, we're finished entertaining wetbacks. Enjoy thirty million of your most criminal cousins coming home. They have become accustomed to gibs, so you have about six months to get your economy into shape.

Also you can expect all the Western Union cash to stop, as well as all mail from the USA to Mexico to be opened and all cash removed, as existing laws already allow. Automated mail sorting machines are already in place at all major mail hubs, which will make this task most easy.

You are literally going to have your fucking face chainsawed off by a cartel member, count on it. Maybe I will pay one to do it.

I will enjoy watching your nation descend into utter chaos and civil war. Then we send the anchor babies back too.

Imagine, your country's population increasing by fifty MILLION in the next year. Holy shit I am so erect already.

By the way you are all worse than niggers in the eyes of white people. If Spanish is your first language you aren't white.

this

Yes, our culture and ancient architecture. Stuff you may not understand, burger.

who is the no1 consumer of drug in the world? the USA

who have school and beta uprising shooting innocents every week? the USA

who have one of the most serial killer count in the world? the USA

who have more than 50 years fighting with racism and hate crimes? the USA

who has a culture based in glorify sex, the army and violence? the USA

who gets everything from destroying others ppl country? raping killing murdering others countrys familys, we talkingina bout vietnamese war crimes, using drugs to rape women and get away with it?

who has 40% suicide rate betwen their military? all your vets are drug addicts and low lifes who only live for the violence.

what now gringo? should i keep going? or you had enought?

>be me
>be Columbian and Mexican
>best food
>best women
>live in the U.S
>bilingual
>minority on paper but look as white as any nigga here
>get all the white guy perks without any of the disadvantages
>get all the minority perks without looking shitskin
>can fuck anyone cus I'm "oppressed"
>have a dick

why is life so good?

>anime poster
>Sup Forums poster
Your life is not as good as you want us so hard to believe
Sorry

love u senpai

viva la mexico

I'm pretty sure Latin american Countries nationals can go to Spain visa free.

>Be Columbian
>Columbian
>Columb
>U

IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

FOR C O L O M B IA

>Spain = Denmark

Mexican educational system, ladies & gents.

Correlating size of country to size of economy is the most bog standard thing you can do in these type of discussions, you ni---, you know what, you're not even worthy of being called a nigger.

I only brought it up because the size and economy of Mexico and Ukraine are frighteningly similar.

....Ukraine has experienced non-stop economic crashes and turmoil since the late 80's, so way to go Mexico.

They can't.

Why are americucks so obsessed with us?
We're just over here minding our own buisiness, the US not even crossing our minds, yet i see all these american flags butthurt about our country?
sure feels good to cause so much butthurt just by existing i must say

>Mexican educational system, ladies & gents
>can't even read his own post in which he is talking about spain

Ok pues, Colombia - se me fue

#HailGrasa
K E K
E
K

:v

This is what i've never understood.
Why do things like "brown pride" and "black pride" even exist? What do you have to be prideful of? The fact that you're barely human?

Wrong, most can.

exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/LONDRES/en/Consulado/Pages/CheckPassport.aspx

I'm a proud Mexican
White men are being cucked into irrelevancy everywhere lol.

Evidently you aren't proud enough to stay in your own country.

It's a symbolic meme of 0 worth, spic. And even *if* they were actually granted visas, they'd still not get access to the country, as funny as that sounds.

Hell, you could actually serve in the Spanish Legion for 20 years and I'd still be more likely to attain Spanish citizenship than you.

Idiotic dane, can't refute his own statements so resorts to ad homimen attacks, no even spic, just correcting your dumb ass.

This

>all this mexicans failing for the b8
when will you mexishits learn?

I'll tell you as a man born in America, raised in America, but with a Mexican heritage. There is absolutely nothing to be proud of, as a matter of fact my Mexican mother hates Mexico and Mexicans, and raised me to be nothing like them. It's a country of poverty and criminals that has never really accomplished anything.

It's okay if you've got a little bit of money.

I love Mexico.

I'm fully aware of the existence of Latin-American visa meme.

It just doesn't mean anything in the actual world, unlike say, Denmark's visa deal with Iceland. We actually allow these people in, unlike Spain with its rapebabies.

And if you're not a spic, then stop acting and typing like one.

Bait or not, it doesn't change the overlying fact
that there's absolutely zero reason to be proud of being Mexican.

You're an impoverished third-world nation comprised of half-Spanish, half-Indian rape babies. You contribute nothing of value to humanity.

>US not crossing our minds
>Crosses US borders

This is happening in South Central LA.

>posts a pic of a Nigerian slum to bant Mexiposters

Symbolic my ass, I have been to Spain several times and have encountered shitloads of
latin american immigrants, specially in Madrid and found out they just simply buy a ticket and overstay and get that delicious free gibbs and healthcare.

Mexicans are hot.
They have great food.
They have bigger cocks.
They are better at sex.

...Now you're just making shit up about Spain to not make yourself look stupid.

We've officially reached a new low, Pablo. Legit sad.

You just jelly that we are the last bastion of traditionalism left in America.

You can't talk shit Jamal, your entire country will become Congo and all due to the devolution of your race.

Everything wrong with the world has the USA name branded, you are nothing but a puppet for the kikes you claim to hate.

>no "white lovers"
>My Mexican novia disagrees

they run the fuck away from any trouble in their own country, refuse to stand up for themselves, then when they are in a safe country, they wave around their flag and scream about how great mexico is after bringing drugs into the country

fucking retarded scum. you should remind them anything you pass them how stretched out their assholes are after having to mule drugs over the border for the cartels.

because each and every one had to, to avoid being murdered

Sure thing Emil, Obviously you have never been to Spain, just go and look around some Madrid plazas if you can spot it you are blind and dumb. I'm off to see the greatest fireworks on earth.

American polacks who claim to have visited Europe are sketchy enough as it is.

American polacks who claim to have visited Europe MULTIPLE times are full of shit.

You've already lied about being a spic.

That 80 spic IQ is doing you no favors right now, Jorge. You're fucking pathetic and there's no way around that.

If you ever visit Madrid, you will eat your own words. Remember that.

You googling the capital of Spain is not remotely impressive.

U.S. education and Paco genes. A lethal combo.

>NEET ALERT

THIS. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, WHITE BOY!