As a guy who was born in Northern Italy, I fucking despise Southern Italians...

As a guy who was born in Northern Italy, I fucking despise Southern Italians. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Italian people. Short, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, eating dogs and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding Italian is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what Italians are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all italians are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, republicuck.

>eating dogs
Is this seriously a thing in southern Italy?!

t. barbarian from the north

>being this butthurt

I ATE THE NORTH
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E

>l*mbards

you arent even italian, german rapebaby

Don't worry Nordic bro, they hate us cuz they ain't us

You are just changing side to Germanic as same as old job

axis scums

As a guy who was born in the east of Ireland, I fucking despise people from the west. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Irish people. Short, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, eating dogs and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding accents are torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what the Irish are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all Irish are just a bunch of niggers" but I just had to get this off my chest.

Galway is the only true Ireland and you know that.

No matter what, you will always be a shitalian

galway mentioned

t. Gavino Cuccureddu

As a guy who was born in Bohemia, I fucking despise Moravians. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Czech people. Short, ugly, loud, pleb-like, eating ogureks and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding Czech is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what Czechs are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all Czechs are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

As a guy who was born in Northern California, I fucking despise Southern Californians. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Californian people. Short, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, eating dogs and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding California English is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what Californians are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all californians are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest

no, but vicentini eat cats

As a guy who was born in Anglo Canada, I fucking despise Francophone Canadians. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Canadian people. Short, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, eating dogs and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding French is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what Canadians are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all Canadians are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

As a guy who was born in Texas, I fucking despise the rest of the country. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of American people. Short, fat, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, eating dogs and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding English is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what Americans are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all Americans are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

As a guy who was born in Scania, I fucking despise Swedes. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Italian people. Short, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, homosexual and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding Swedish is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what people who are born in Sweden are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all italians are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

I seriously hate south italian accents, so fucking horrible

>Jew-like
Is that a compliment?

We don't need jews.

very lazy

>being so jealous about the south italian masterrace that you have to convince strangers on the internet they are not superior to you
north italians are so pathetic

Southern Italy is what people imagine when they say Italy, its also absolute shithole full of niggers, seriously Naples is so disgusting

Post from Northern Italians have devolved into predictable stale pasta. It's always
>muh terroni
>muh Italian-Americans aren't real Italians
ad nausea. Cliché and contrived. Don't Northern Italians have anything else about their lives to talk about?