UCLA shoplifters thank Trump

What a national embarrassment.

Who shoplifts in a foreign country while your own president is scheduled to visit said country?

Especially when that country is fucking China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1s4nKik8WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying American black teenagers have any conception or care of national pride or geopolitics
I don't know where to begin with this one

why would rich black people keep stealing?

You answered your question.

any video link?
Also has Lavar made any statement

better question is why the fuck are college teams playing overseas
pro leagues I can sort of see the appeal to build a fanbase but that doesn't really apply when it's colleges. Plus UCLA has enough asian fans

Ummm, maybe if student athletes got paid then they wouldn't have to into shoplifting????

because college sports are a business

they get paid in scholarships

trump is a big baller
nano ballers stay in yo lane
fuck the haters

Shoplifting in an Asian country is not a smart idea.

If this happened in Singapore, Public Caning would have likely been dished out.

You know before you travel to Singapore, the airlines reminds you of Singapore's drug laws and how you could get executed if being caught with drugs?

Well your first mistake would be booking a trip to Singapore to begin with. Place is boring as fuck, it's just one big commerce center. Like an oversized mall.

It's because of poverty and lack of higher education.

A A- student with a good ACT can get a full ride but generate minimal revenue for the school. Student athletes should be paid more.

They're...they're on full ride scholarships to UCLA

this.

black teens are incapable of any sense of order, authority or pride.

Isn't their older brother in the NBA and driving Lambos?

>yet again, Trump is biggest baller of them all

God damn Trump's testicle reach across the goddamn pacific ocean. I love that man.

Breaking: Trump Tells China To Stay In It's Lane!

>My name is Toby!

we need to stop with these college basketball games in China, 19 year old blacks are national embarrassments

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1s4nKik8WA

players already get paid that's why the FBI is investigating all those schools and Ball is already rich though, they weren't fucking stealing because they needed something they were stealing cause they thought it would be cool and because they're niggers

yes and dad is a former pro player and was already rich

no what should happen is a complete separation of schools and sports

>yfw Trump planned this

>He played at Long Beach City College for a season, and had a short professional career with the London Monarchs of the World League of American Football, and as a practice squad member of the New York Jets and Carolina Panthers in 1995, but never played in an NFL game.
wut

prehistoric subhuman dna, they literally can't resist it.

ty trump for bringing in even more criminals in the US

he's simply keeping the trash in the bin

PLS DONT KNEEL

>we aint come here 2 play skool

>thanking Trump for busting them out of jail

What a bunch of uncle toms

>thanks to my idol Yao Ming who's clearly better than Shaq.
Did they write these apologies themselves?

Fuck Drumpf for doing special favors for his rich friends. This is corruption. Impeach 45.

Day of the plank soon.

Clearly this thread was started with the intention of being sports related and not a thinly veiled attempt at soapboxing.

If they don't get expelled then UCLA is a joke. I bet if some random student in there got caught stealing they'd get the boot instantly.

Suspensions mean nothing, they'll go back to their lives and aren't really effective.

So they definitely did steal?

If that's an established fact then why the fuck even free them, let them rot over there.

I hate this niggers so much. I can’t believe my family’s name will remain on UCLA buildings after this. My last name has never been this besmirched before. Never.

What flag is that?

>LARPing

>Who shoplifts in a foreign country while your own president is scheduled to visit said country?
Gee it's almost like China arrested them to embarass him

>shoplifting
>in china

okay what the fuck? Everything is cheap as hell in there. why would they even do it?

Im not sure I agree with that. It's really only an issue with sports that generate a profit. I can assure you that at my alma mater (northeastern), student athletes were given absolutely no extra leeway than the average student. They had free tutoring and got some leeway with exam scheduling, but you didnt see grading double standards or favoritism like you may at blueblood football/bball schools.

They stole from a LV store

Las Vegas store???

>LiAngelo
>Jalen
>LeBron
>Le'Seandre "ThaPrince" III
What's their endgame with these names? Can you literally make up names in the US if you're Black?
We actually have laws against that here...

In China. A Las Vegas store. What was going through your head when you typed this and hit submit?

Practice squad players still made hundreds of thousands back then. Lavar was smart enough to save his money instead of the other 90% of NFl players that end up broke after 3 years.

>please visit our country

You have laws for everything. That's your problem you caliphate cuck.

This is not true for white males like me. I generated revenue for the school through research which was later patented and sold.

>You know before you travel to Singapore, the airlines reminds you of Singapore's drug laws and how you could get executed if being caught with drugs?
>YE YE FO SHO NIGGUH
>*rolls joint before airplane even landed*
>SHIEEEEEEEET

what's a LV store

t. LaQueefa D'Andrius Freeman

Louis Vuitton. Super Expensive, even in China.

Soooo... will UCLA dump them, or will they wimp out and hope everyone forgets about it?