Why the FUCK is the leader of my country trying to start a thermonuclear war? Is he that fucking cenile...

Why the FUCK is the leader of my country trying to start a thermonuclear war? Is he that fucking cenile? It was all fun and fucking games until he started threatening the lives of millions of people. FUCK FUCK FUUUCK

drumpf is a racist fool

Who cares if he's racist or not? The faggot keeps egging on a fucking retard with nuclear weapons

Well, I always wanted to die so it's not that bad for me

Fire and fury!

But yeah, your leadership is pretty loco rn. Threatening Iran, Venezuela, Russia, DPRK, Mexico, etc. Pretty horrible to watch.

this
it's time to end the human race once and for all

>when your president regularly assblasts people on twitter and 2 days ago referred to Kim Jong Un as "Rocket Man" in an official speech
but seriously who let this guy have the nuclear launch codes

>threatening russia

haha plumpf

IT'S 4D CHESS GUYS TRUMP KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING, HE'S OUR GUY REMEMBER? OUR FUCKING GUY!!!

North Korea is entirely to blame.

Please kill yourself.

Top kek

You and your fine countrymen did

Thank you

Yeah no

Really makes you think

I thought you guys were supposed to be tuf

We haven't been since Vietnam

haha awesome post guys!!!!1!1 make sure you get me in the screenshot!!!!1!1 upboated xbajillion!!!!1!1!

This is what chaos magick gets you.

You think selling your soul to the devil to achieve your goal will bring you happiness? No, it will bring you to your goal, but you will have even more chaos and misery than before. The only enjoyment you Drumpfies will ever have is wiping everything out to make room for something new (a black planet once all developed white nations are nuked). And you as a chaos edgelord should embrace it.

>Why the FUCK is the leader of my country trying to start a thermonuclear war?
He's not
>Is he that fucking cenile?
You mean Senile? No.
>It was all fun and fucking games until he started threatening the lives of millions of people. FUCK FUCK FUUUCK
He threatened a crazy little dictator that is threatening millions

Nothing is going to happen

>implying
rocket man has to go taking him out in 10 years from now would be a fucking disaster

Racism and war go hand in hand

You and your ilk did

hello shitskin

Hello warmonger

And so does racism and fascism.

North Korea is like a fat annoying kid. Everybody knows he is going to start tantrums, so it's your fault if you fall in the same game

hello shitskin

How is he a racist?

>cenile
stopped reading there
also Drumpf bait belongs on