In wake of Milo downfall, video surfaces of Bill Maher defending sex between adults and minors

>But that same attention may now be coming to Maher, as a 19-year-old clip from his former ABC talk show, “Politically Incorrect,” resurfaced earlier this week. The clip features Maher defending Mary Kay Letourneau, a teacher convicted of having sex with a 12-year-old male student. Letourneau and the student went on to have two children together while he was a teenager.

>“She is in jail because she is in love. That’s how I view it,” Maher said in the clip. “Basically, they’re

>When challenged on the topic by rock singer Henry Rollins, Maher continued on, adding, “How can a woman rape a man?”

How long until he's fired too?

youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
salon.com/2017/02/23/bill-maher-bigtime-bigot-his-outrageous-statements-about-islam-and-muslims-are-beyond-the-pale_partner/
mediaite.com/online/bill-maher-has-a-fear-of-muslims-who-talk-back/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/bill-maher-dangerous-critique-of-islam-ben-affleck/381266/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew, I guess liberals are really out to destroy your life if you ever do something that triggers them.

>How long until he's fired too?

He won't. Because he's on their side.

wtf thats bill maher
i thought he was jimmy kimmel

Sup Forums is so triggered that their gay uncle tom supports pedophiles that they will search through literal decades of maher's life in an attempt to discredit him.

>he's on their side.
He is too moderate for the extreme left. They'll throw him under the bus without hesitation.

>Because he's on their side.
The left actually disowned Maher a long time ago. They have enough people on their side that they don't need to blindly defend everyone the same way conservatives do.

you mean the left is so triggered they have to focus on b rate e celebs because they lost all political power in every house of government and are now forced to throw away their last few years of attempted pedo normalization to the point they delete articles and attempt to ignore examples like this.

HAHAHHA welcome to reality

Thanks for literally proving dipshit.

>literally proving

want to try that sentence again?

Anyone else here a massive C3PO fan?

I wouldn't call Bill Maher a "moderate" by any means.

>They have enough people on their side
And the globalist shadow governments as well.

Nah I'm embarrassed enough by forgetting two words from my intended post.

what about the gay star trek man

>Trump said things in the past

LOL PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THEIR MIND! WHO CARES WHAT HE SAID ?

>Maher did

OMG HE SHOULD BE FIRED! THIS IS TERRIBLE! 19 YEARS AGO IS LIKE YESTERDAY EVEN IF I WASN'T BORN YET

Nah, he openly supports racial profiling. He's only a few steps from being down for Trump's border wall and immigration laws.

He's fairly middle ground actually. They'll turn on him for the sake of their own advancement in a heartbeat.

>not realizing this would apply to milo

lefties are horrible at bantz

To be fair, Milo said it last year.

Im neither Sup Forums nor a trumptard but this hypocrisy is pretty bullshit.
If that milo guy goes down in flames for some comments the bill maher should have the same fate.
It is only fair. Milo was crucified for those words and bill maher said literally the same shit.
If one burns so should the other

>Hold your enemies to their own strict standards

He still supported pedos in 2007 though and defended/reiterated what he said

I'm sure he still believes it

>I define when and how long it takes for minds to change.....

Liberals nowadays will turn on people on an instant.

like Joss Whedon.

they only want to bask in their sense of self righteousness.

hes basically a republican who likes to smoke pot and fuck hookers. he's basically just an honest republican, but he's rightwing nonetheless.

Its what happens when your apart of a crashing and burning party

I just want to see reddits cognitive dissonance

He and Harris are still bitches when it comes to Islam.

said the guy feeling superior to liberals and basking in his own sense of self-righteousness

Women were, and still are viewed as children by white men.
So I'm not surprised by his comments from 19 years ago.
You can't say that stuff now solely because of the internet.

Bill Maher openly condones racial profiling. He does not like muslims.

Maher has honestly tap-danced on the line of what could be considered inflammatory "hate speech" by today's standards.

I agree with him. Is it healthy for a 40 years old to be with a 14 years old? probably not, but I dont think the woman should be jailed if they choose to be together

He said that it's ok for a woman to do it, and also said that women can't rape men, so he's a good guy. It's totally different from Milo ;^)

> How long until he's fired

He won't be. The great silent majority agrees that a woman can't rape a man.

Probably because they only imagine Jennifer Lawrence and not Kathy Bates trying to smash.

>literally looks at the audience and gets applause for laughing at trump every episode.

You can dislike muslims and being PC while still hating Trump

If you can't distinguish the differences from a Drumpf supporter and someone like Maher, then you are a fucking moron.

If it was a guy laying pipe in a little girl knocking her up twice he would not be defending it and thats all you need to know that this is just some bullshit edgy talk for TV.

Different user. I'm a hell of a lot more likely to take at their word the guy who doubles down on a politically frowned on position than the guy who takes the line everyone already agrees with.

Not saying the first guy is logical or correct, but people don't swim against public opinion for fun. Shit sucks.

>milo said things in the past

yea m8 moderates have audiences packed full of anti trumpers.

You'd be wrong. Compared to the left nowadays he has been forcibly moved into the moderate zone.

Horseshit.

He was on the same 'Muh Muslim Ban' tangent every other Liberal has been for the past few weeks.

The PopAtheists are complete faggots when it comes to Islam and everyone can see it.

You can hate muslims and also hate Trump. Maher doesn't like religious people. He made an entire movie mocking them. He has been very critical of Islam as a religion and does not like the idea of it.

He has always been the guy that will gladly incite a controversy. It would not surprise me if in the next few years he loses his career for it.

>throwing to throw both based milo and based bill under the bus

yeah, naw, you're a cunt

STOP TALKING ABOUT TRUMP, I WANNA KNOW Sup Forums'S TAKE ON PEDOPHILIA

...they do, you stupid cocksucker. Trump is a blatant example of why the republicans are idiots, so there's no longer an excuse of ignorance to justify supporting them. That's why his approval ratings are historically low.

He'll be fine. He's too charismatic, and lots of people will overlook character flaws because of this.

>>When challenged on the topic by rock singer Henry Rollins
Rollins, telling it like it is, as usual
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

A woman literally can't rape a man here in the UK.

There are articles all over the internet accusing him of hate speech and being against Muslims. He doesn't have to agree with the immigrations laws to not like them.

A lot of leftists do not like Maher. This is nothing new. Ever since 9/11 he's been openly derisive of Islam.

This is going too far. I mean, Milo was a Conservative shill, he deserved it. Maher is one of our own. A good guy in the political world.

Once again, the fact that you lack the subtlety to understand the difference between's Trump's executive order, and a disagreement of Islam shows how dumb you are.

if milo worked for HBO he could get away with it

he worked for sheitbart, blame them for firing your waifu. they are the ones who cant handle the bantz

Took me 5 seconds to find 3 articles from separate sites for the past 3 years alone showing criticism of Maher over comments about Islam.

salon.com/2017/02/23/bill-maher-bigtime-bigot-his-outrageous-statements-about-islam-and-muslims-are-beyond-the-pale_partner/

mediaite.com/online/bill-maher-has-a-fear-of-muslims-who-talk-back/

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/bill-maher-dangerous-critique-of-islam-ben-affleck/381266/

She can if she sticks an object up his arse

Stop being disingenuous, Sup Forums. Boys want to fuck women, you'd have jumped at the opportunity.

Everyones missing a pretty crucial difference in the two.

Milo made a career out of pissing people off and being a professional edgelord that everybody hated. Bill Maher is a populist who makes shitty jokes for his demographic and is well liked.

> I support a secular state.

> Oh yeah, then why are you opposed to travel restrictions based around religion.

> Because I support a secular state.

fyi mary k. is still married to that dude to this day

stay mad

Of course. But Maher still pisses a lot of people off, it would not be surprising if he picked a fight and lost at some point in the near future. There are a lot of people that would fuck him over just for the sake of it.

No, that's sexual assault by penetration.

>There are articles all over the internet accusing him of hate speech and being against Muslims.
All of which are criticism of a slightly MODERATE treatment of Islam.
>He doesn't have to agree with the immigrations laws to not like them.
You have to be a complete moron to dislike the travel ban.

>Ever since 9/11 he's been openly derisive of Islam.

BARELY

Which is my goddamn point.

>They'll throw him under the bus
That's what has been happening pretty consistently, actually. SJWs attacking the guy on jokes is a recurring thing. Have been for quite a while.

And on that note, there's no "Milo downfall" either. That flaming retard is gonna be fine, financially and otherwise too. Won't be as rich as Maher, but he's not exactly ruined either. His name still sells, now more than ever.

>Maher has honestly tap-danced on the line of what could be considered inflammatory "hate speech" by today's standards.
if anyone made the same statements he made about muslims but about Jews instead, they would end up in far far worse predicament than mel gibson (who was openly blacklisted and derided).

maher is a raging islamaphobe. he blames all of the worlds problems on muslims and calls them savages. he gets a free pass for this because islamaphobia is considered acceptable in the current climate.

Perhaps, what annoys me is how Maher is so deeply in love with the title of Democrat he gets caught up in partisanship.

Maher is a contrarian shit too though?

Aw shit, dudes.

Kino coming down the pipe.

Sup Forums are literally the SJW of the right, changing their viewpoints to suit whatever fits an "unfair" comparison.

Yes but it's going to take a lot more than it did for Mr "I'm gay but trannys are evil btw donate to my charity that goes directly into my pocket did I mention I hate the femiNAZI" to tip people over the fence into hating him

So you're saying Jews are the same as Muslims?

A lot of girls wanted to fuck the tennis coach at my high school, and he obliged them.

Doesn't make it any better.

>female
>male student

Yeah, nothing will come of this and nor should it

no liberal democrats called for milo to be fired

his own alt-right self righteous trolls demanded his head

It's not as controversial to defend a female teacher fucking a male student.

We figured this out about a thousand years ago.

>t. feminist

People who think women should be forcibly covered and treated as property are savages. People who think that merely DEPICTING a person is grounds for death are savages.

Forget the people who blow shit up, it's the average joe Muslim who is the real threat to Western and Liberal ideals, which Bill is firmly in support of.

I disagree with the man all the time but he's right on this. Islam is the "mother of all bad ideas".

You do understand that CPAC and Breitbart are not liberal organizations, right?

t.riggered

Yes, it does. Girls are a weaker, more gullible sex, especially at a young age.

Only if she's hot, though.

>muh chilluns panic
I sense the hand of the jew cleaning ranks of anyone not sufficiently devoted to the party line. I wondered how long they'd allow Maher to hang on after the 'islam sucks' thing.

>No liberal democrats called for milo to be fired

I find that hard to believe considering they rioted at Berkeley just to prevent him from showing up.

The alt-right DOES hate him now, or at least some of them do, but come on now.

Wrong. He is considered an extreme leftist by establishment Democrats and media. He supported Bernie in the primaries.

A teenage boy can overpower a woman tbqh.

Nonetheless, Maher is easily susceptible to getting shitcanned if the left wanted to crucify someone.

His criticisms of Trump would not save him if they were looking for someone to target. Eventually, someone looking to get some quick fame or spark a controversy will pick Maher.

i wish jeb won

>maher is liked
of all the adjectives you could use I'd say liked is the least appropriate
he's a relatively smart and reasonable person but I just want to punch his smug face

everything is in the past, you fucking mong.
>you:fuck you, you son of a whore
>your boss:how dare you talk to me like that?
>you:wait, why? I said it in the past and I changed my mind about that topic.
>your boss:that was 5 seconds ago
>you:proved my point

I would have been content with Ted Cruz winning, and I hate the guy.

The point I was trying to make is, regardless if you believe that a female coach blowing your son is just peachy keen but a male coach plowing your daughter is grounds for capital punishment, I don't want either teacher instructing kids at my school.

He can still win this!

>both george starteki and milo yellow were touched as children
>both are homosexual child lovers
If we stop the homosexual problem does this mean we can curb the pedo problem too lads?

why? should they call for the extermination of every muslim every point they are on the air or what would satisfy you?

Bill Maher is a piece of shit who knew

More than the gays would like to admit.

So did the Democratic party, it wasn't the population's fault that the DNC stole the nomination because they choked like cowards. Also, he really, really hates Trump because he has personal history with the guy being a retard towards him, so he'd have supported Satan if it meant ousting him.

He still is adamantly for free speech and free discussion, he talked about the media really HAS become too elitist right after the election was lost.

He pointed this out himself, being for free speech used to be a liberal ideal, but now he has to fight the bastards all the time.

You call him a super liberal, but he had to literally start pulling crowds for his show from random areas of California, not just local LA to stop getting his audiences to fucking whine at him during his show. There's a big video he did of like two years worth of people whining every time he said something un-PC.

My point here isn't that Maher is a conservative, it's that the left has become so hyper radicalized that you literally agree with them on EVERYTHING or you are an enemy.

>The alt-right DOES hate him now, or at least some of them do, but come on now.

"Alt-Right" doesn't fucking exist. It's just a Liberal strawman because they can't fathom that normal people hate them.

Even Spencer is just an autistic Ethno-nationalist. The best thing they ever did to their enemies is punch that faggot. It absolutely destroyed any notion of influence he may have had.