What's it like to live in an irrelevant country that everyone keeps forgetting about...

What's it like to live in an irrelevant country that everyone keeps forgetting about? Does national pride still exist in such places?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mona_Sahlin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't be worse than living in a criminal colony

I imagine reading the news feels like watching a movie if you are living in an irrelevant country.

>australia

>What's it like to live in an irrelevant country that everyone keeps forgetting about?
not too bad

>Does national pride still exist in such places?
not really

I'm pretty sure my country is even more irrelevant than Iceland.

i have a strong attraction to cold and remote, barely populated places.
i think it's nice to just be there and calmly live your life while others go dogshit about everything
(and no conspiracy theories about you)

>greece

I constantly forget about Denmark. It's not even a country you remember for being a "country everyone keeps forgetting".

Apparently the pacific islands talk about us all the time but I can't even name them. We should just annex them and expand the Australian empire

>What's it like to live in an irrelevant country that everyone keeps forgetting about?
Fan-fucking-tastic teebeehaych. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world.
>Does national pride still exist in such places?
To some extent, just not over the top tier like in America.

>national pride
>Sup Forums

northern germans come here in masses during the summer and they're literally the only tourists we get. I don't really understand why though, there's absolutely nothing to see or experience here.

i hope people don't really forget about you all the time.
Copenhagen is one of the comfiest looking cities. And you have a bunch of dudeweeds right in your capital (freetown Christiania) and people barely know about it

> not over the top tier like in America.
this. nordics seem to love andvrespect their culture, yet they don't obsess over it or national symbols

It's not bad at all, most of the best countries are irrelevant. Yes, national pride still exists

They come to all the Scandi countries, and they're a fucking nuisance in Norway in particular. They hold up the traffic like a motherfucker. Often they drive like 10-20 km/h below the speed limit, and even slower in even the smallest turns and inclines.
They're nice people though, most of the time

>nordics seem to love andvrespect their culture
"I can not figure out what Swedish culture is. I think that's what makes many Swedes jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things."
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mona_Sahlin

mona sahlin is a literally corrupt lesbian jew that hates sweden.

>Quoting Swedes
More importantly
>Quoting Swedes with an agenda to push
Just stop. Iirc, there was a small shitstorm in Sweden after she said that, and thousands of Norwegians laughed at her.

and the former leader of the Swedish Social Democratic Party

Its ok. Icelandic people are generally pretty proud of the few achievements we do have. There are a shitton of countries almost nobody in relevant countries will ever care about so its not like its uncommon.
t.Icelandic