Top Cuck

fucking hell this is hilarious

Evans quitting top gear. Reboot was so shit. Muh Diversity

FARAGE TO REPLACE EVANS

I watched the Venice episode. It was pretty shit

Well done Beeb, You've wrecked your only profitable show.

Licence fee abolished when?

So how long did the new series last? 2 months?

Sometime your best just isn't good enough. FACT.

hes only gone and done it

It's not really his fault, he was pushing himself too hard with running an early morning show AND having to film segments for Top Gear in the afternoon.
He didn't even have time to pick up his kids every day because of his schedule and sleep.

IMO, Top Gear is better now than it ever has been before. It is much more relevant with car news and cultural statements and has done well enough to continue the series for another five years.

Jeremy Clarkson still gets paid each year when Top Gear is renewed. If you like the big, racist oaf, then you should keep watching Top Gear in all its glory because he gets paid based on how well the series does.

Well it was either him or Joey. And based on all accounts, Chris was an unlikable twat to everyone, it was inevitable that he'd end up going.

>laughing_golden_man.jpg.exe (320kb)

lol

more like top queer

>If you like the big, racist oaf,

A couple weeks, no?

I watched like 20 minutes of the South Africa episode and I just couldn't.

Absolutely 0 banter

Farage, Miliband and Cameron

get out my country

(((Ed Miliband))) would only be a good addition if they capitalized on his Jewishness every episode.
>The team have found themselves at a pork farm. As (((Ed Miliband))) insists that he is not Jewish nobody has any problems with this. (((Ed Miliband))) then goes on to starve for the next day with no supplies after choking on a bacon sandwich.

Before anyone says it, it is extremely rude to say that annoying ginger cunts have no soul. Such remarks have no place in narrative in 2016.

Top Gear was good, irreverent, and fun to watch.
BBC decides to push muh diversity.
Show turns to shit.
People tune out because no longer about entertainment, more about how everyone needs to experience diversity.
Parable much UK?
Fish and chips are now kebab and curry.

Too bad that anything 'quintessentially British' also has to be halal.
You're losing your identity, the once mighty lion is bowing to diversity mutating into something that is unrecognizable.
The inevitability is beginning to dawn.
Take back your nation and identity before it's gone forever.
Anyone who tells you to not be proud to be British should be strung up at Traitors gate and their head displayed upon a pike.

Factual remarks are always relevant regardless of the (((current year))).

>muh diversity

What happened to recent Top Gear? I didn't catch it.

And how is any of that a bad thing?
Nobody cares about the old UK, that no longer exists.
Fish and Chips is a horrid, salty dish.
Quintessentially British is just another way of saying "white Britain" which is no longer a factor in modern Britain.

This Top Gear is a perfect show for the times and reflects upon the beauty of diversity in the United Kingdom.
Out with the old, in with the new.

0/10

>Out with the old, in with the new.
Get fucked.

We're keeping our constitution, too, just so you know.

>Out with the new, in with the old

I hope Obama is able to import all of the refugees left over from Europe and ship them to your home state

>big, racist oaf
Where the fuck do you think you are?