>sex is amazing, get on amazing, she's my ideal body type
>fall hard, think about wifeing her
>decide I want to travel the world a bit before settling down with family
>leave for Europe
>within 2 months she's fucking some cuck 8 years older than her
>balls deep in vagabond chicks so who cares
>she gets pregnant to cuck
>kid turns 1, announces engagement
>she starts messaging me that she's unhappy, send nudes, reminds me of all the times I tore her ass up, cyber on the regular
>she breaks off wedding TWO WEEKS before the big day
>rapes the guy for child support and lives in a comfy flat in nice part of town
>cyber on the regular and fuck her raw whenever I go back to UK to visit
>leave for USA
>again, not long after she finds a cuck,'this ones in the army
>get married to cuck, all the time sending me nudes and lusting after my dick
>move into militery housing with cuck
>pregnant to cuck No.2
>literally watch her fuck herself on skype with the old sex toys we used WHILE PREGANT
>begs me to come fuck her when her cuck is deployed
>I do
>has kid
>years pass
>talking to me still, fucking herself on skype for me still
>endlessly posts on FB about her 'perfect life' with her 'perfect family'

Back in the UK visiting family. I fucked her yesterday. Going for drinks with her and her cuck husband tonight. Gonna fuck her again tomorrow when he's at work.

Women are fuckin trash. I alsmost fell for the trap. Now I just use whores for fun.

Never ever doubt it chaps. Women are fucking trash!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/#6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump with second whore

>dated lass before previous greentext whore
>quite classy and well spoken
>fucking WHORE in the bedroom
>gave up her ass on the 2nd night
>she's fucking filthy, I love it
>clearly not wife material but I enjoy the fuck outa that ride
>keep her as a fuck peice for when I'm back in the UK
>she settles down with a guy
>don't really talk to her so much
>see pics of her wedding
>send her message with congratulations
>she replies apologizing for not inviting me
>her new man saw photos of me railing her asshole that I took, and she kept
>he saw a video of her riding me and begging for it in her ass, that she kept
>he spergd out and refused to invite me
>I said I understood and it was fine
>she tells me he was extra mad because he's NEVER fucked her asshole, and he saw his dick was smaller
>their sex life has gone downhill since he now knows she's had better and he will never see that side of her
>every now and again I 'like' pictures of them both on FB
>she updates me with how much it annoys him

Silly cucks, they never learn.

I'm gonna fuck her before I head out traveling again, I can feel it.

pol usually loves a 'women are trash' thread, what's up??

No other stories to share?

You disgust me

nudes of them or gtfo

You're trash too. Should have told the guys.

>pol loves degenerates
Also
>muh dick

DO IT OP

Whiteknights cucks are probably prepping the bull right now, try later.

You should be stoned with stones, you filth.

Daily reminder that you're fungible to women
plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/#6

>Not saving all skype conversations and fucking destroying her life
>Not being a bro with husband number 1 and raping her money income
>Not doing it for husband number 2

You're just as fucking bad you cuck.

OP sounds like a dog that eats vomit. move on to greener pastures.

>stoned with stones

The fact that you had to bring up the stones gets me giggling.

All I feel like typing is "cool story bro". What more do you want, a hug, lad?

Miss your daddy or something? All you're doing is partaking in pleb-tier degeneracy. You're not the first, nor the last. What?!

As if women arent fungible to men

Why? For enjoying life??

Stay salty faggot. Enjoy knowing if you ever do find a lass to marry, she would have several guys exactly like me in her past. And probably in her future.

No nudes. Dont want to ruin the good thing I've got going for you faggots to jerk it

This is more just you being trash. If it wasn't for guys like you raping girls they wouldn't be sluts

Why? I didn't marry those cucks, she did.

I owe them nothing.

I do enjoy the pricey bed he paid for when I'm banging his wife on it tho.

No nudes. Cuck frequents pol. Don't wanna ruin the easy fucks I have.

Truth

>I fuck HER so her OTHER guys are cucks unlike myself!
You sir, are a cuck

Send pics/vids, OP.

>low down scum fucks married women
>lol women are trassh amirite xD

The women is only half of the trash in this situation. You are the other half, you have no honor or dignity.

Not that any of this actually happened.

At least they are motivated by things like money, while you enjoy seeing another man's life ruined just out of spite and insecurity. I also don't know why you insist on calling all those guys cucks when you're the first guy who gets cucked in that story.

And almost no couple is free of problems, whether it's sex or finances or self-esteem - it's easy to abuse that as a third person and if there were no homewrecking enablers like you, that kind of behaviour would die out much faster.

No doubt most women are trash but so are most men. And seeing how you're quity trashy yourself, you're probably not getting much contact with the few decent ones.

Think about your life, and at least think about what you post on Sup Forums. This is stuff for Sup Forums or /soc/.

You'll be hanged too along with the cucks and whores.

>banging attractive milf with zero strings
>do it on a big ass expensive bed
>drink his beer while she's sucking my dick

This makes me a cuck??

Stay salty kid lol

I've got nothing else to do right now but shitpost, why not share stories of exploits??

Share a few of your own user,'it feels good to converse with other humans.

Hot, post pics pls

Stay salty kid, just getting a conversation going and sharing stories. Not everything is b8

>consensual sex
>I break it off
>she begs for my dick on the regular

Yep, it's my fault her husband can't satisfy her.

What's up? Story hit too close to home? kek

Sounds like you just hang out with trash.

Sharing nudes of someone else for (you)s is degenerate Sup Forums tier shit. All women are whores but why should you want to distribute some girl's pics to a bunch of strangers that will just harass her for it. You wanna talk about how morality is needed to reverse whoredom but you don't have the decency to not share every nude you get to thousands of online anons. Seems degenerate don't it.

inb4 women are naturally whores. They are and morality does only apply to men. That's why you need men to not encourage whoredom and get back to the days of it being socially expected all men play a part in controlling the vaginal Jew

You did good user. But, for Heaven's sake, tell the poor bastard the truth. No need to convince him, just tell him, it's his job to do the rest.

Filthy whore, hope she hangs herself.

>fucking someone who's getting fucked by other guys

Just because you enjoy doing this doesn't make you less of a cuck. In fact, enjoying it literally makes you more of a cuck, so congrats I guess. And get tested.

What is to gain from destroying a whores life ? It makes you a dick and doesn't make her better.

Same shit happened to me. fiance cheats on me breaks up with me becuase she knows i would never be with a cheater.
Living with dude she cheated on me with, so happy to be with him, comes over 6 months after we break up drunk and says fuck me. Proceed to wreck that shit then tell her current bf 2 weeks later, because I hate the whore. Current bf texts me talking shit, call him a cuckold and laugh my ass off when they work things out.
Moral of the story cheaters will be cheaters.

>banging attractive women whenever I want
>no need to support them
>somehow I'm a cuck

Stay salty kid.

>'no honor or dignity'
>such a lowlife you think these are fake

This happens all the time, it's just ya need to not be a fat loser and leave the house... Go back to watching anime faggot.

Give us some photographic evidence you pleb, otherwise all will assume this is bait (it does sound baity).

Nice prose there. I'd say you aced that greetext fiction medium. Planning to expand into the more mature blog format anytime soon? I'd subscribe there and then, not gonna lie.

None of this has ever happened.

Yeah I fell for the bait too.

>I can't post proof because this random person I know almost nothing about is for sure part of the 0.000001% of people who browse Sup Forums, which of course doesn't stop me from posting a story here that makes me easily recognized - I just can't post any photos!

People are calling you a cuck because according to your completely true story, you got cheated on, just like the other guys.

Fuck you OP is a lying faggot as always

We already hate women now help us get Hillary indited

The original definition of cuck is a man whom raises another man's kid. Seeing as that's what her current husband is doing, he is a cuck

You need to tell the truth to the soldier.

op btfo

>>rapes the guy for child support and lives in a comfy flat in nice part of town
Can they do that if they were never married?

>be me
>really looked hard and found a virgin blonde qt
>impregnated and married said qt
>married coming up on a year now
>beautiful 8 month old daughter

You just have to be willing to be patient and look

kek

If I ever stop fucking them I'll tell the husbands.

Till then, why ruin a good thing?

She fucks her cuck maybe 4 times a year?? Meanwhile half the dinners they sit down to eat, she's got my cum dripping down her leg.

Keep telling me I'm a cuck.

I'll keep banging them. Lets see who has more fun.

Sure you did buddy

Get your shit tested, OP. If she's banging you & husband your banging everyone else they're both banging. Exponential degeneracy.

Also

NYPB, get out REEEEEEEEEE

You are scum for fucking a soldier's wife by the way, I hope for your sake (and his, and the slut's) that he has not been in combat

Sorry bro a cuck is someone who puts up with that shit. Girls cheats on you and you dont end it means you are the cuck.

Just for the poor bastard to get some closure and more importantly, his kid. The whore will lust after you no matter how hard you shit on her life.

/thread

I think it's a british thing tho, my friends and I cucked literally dozens of brit guys with slags on vacation. Some sad stories like that too

Child support doesn't have shit to do with being married.
>beautiful 8 month old daughter
Sounds hot. When do you plan to start having sex with her?

You bitches are needy.

Nudes in a few mins, need to crop them down to avoid ID