Tick tock tick tock tick tock

You hear that ticking sound, Drumpfers?

Your time is nearly up.

In just a little over 4 months your candidate will be finished. Your days of memes and having fun will be over. You will never acknowledge Trump or your support for him ever again.

Trump has been losing in the polls badly for over a year now, why do you think it will change in 4 months?

You might as well save yourself the trouble and give up now because he will never win.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections#United_States_presidential_election.2C_1980
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage hide and report

why dont you use the most recent one from that same website ? you know the result you see if you google trump clinton realclearpolitics. trump is gaining ground and hillary losing ground.
i'll be nice and post it along with some reading material

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/

>APRIL
>APRIL
>APRIL
>APRIL

A FUCKING DUCK

Wow, it's so much different. Maybe he has a chance after all.

>why dont you use the most recent one
You know why.
Because shill.

fuck off canada no one loves you

>Tick tock tick tock tick tock

You hear that ticking sound, Leavers?

Your time is nearly up.

In just a little over 1 months Brexit will be finished. Your days of memes and having fun will be over. You will never acknowledge an independant UK or your support for Nigel ever again.

Leave has been losing in the polls badly for over a year now, why do you think it will change in 1 month?

You might as well save yourself the trouble and give up now because Leave will never win.

Good morning CTR-san.
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html

Pick a tree

trump paint, turning red states into blue since 2016

This is why people hate Canada. I'd strangle you myself op fag.

Nice shilling faggot. 0/10 for the bait.

>1 Post by this ID.

no amount of trumpsplaining will extinguish the drumpster fire

4 points is not a very strong lead at all. Especially considering her numbers got inflated by those 2 fraudulent ABC and Washington Post polls from june where she was up by like 12 points, whereis every legitimate poll has her neck on neck with Trump.

You think I won't vote for trump if hes losing? I vote for the candidate I want, not for the one I think will win.

we have to go 4 months without another major islamic terrorist act for hillary to even come close

get your heads out of your asses

Damn OP, you really made me think. WTF. Guess I'm a #HillShill now.

Hillary can't hide forever. Eventually, there will be a debate, and people will see the crone for what she is.

He's right, you know.

You gays are going to have to come up with a plan for what to do when Trump crashes and burns.

The timing of your own internal bomb waiting to explode.

>we have to go 4 months without another major islamic terrorist act for hillary to even come close
Right, cause Pulse did wonders for Trump.

saged

They're trying to make you not bother voting. A big part of the lefty mindset is that people will give up as soon as something becomes the least bit challenging. Same logic behind gun control, that someone who's crazy enough to go on a killing spree will just give up if the store won't sell them a gun, and why they think minorities are ABSOLUTELY INCAPABLE of making something of themselves without a giant pile of freebies.

Millenials like to answer polls, but then they dont go to vote.

I think that plan is pretty much laid out already. We watch the world turn into a globalist technocracy and remind liberals every time something bad happens that this is what they wanted.

>leaf

I agree, I gave up on Trump.

It isn't worth the humiliation I will have to endure by my friends and family when he loses.

You know there are ID's right shill?

Meh, I will still vote for him because on the slight chance that he wins because I really want to see what happens.

It forced the shills in over drive to underpoll independents and inflate demo polling literally the same week and now youe week or so long talking point is dying as she loses ground and he gains after all your effort

You are a fucking samefagging retard. Jump into a train, nobody gives a shit.

Are you retarded, or just autistic?

Bernie is going to win.

>Exact same percentages
Nice one, dude!

Hillary has a 5 point lead. But she'll lose. Here's why.

1) The polls don't reflect what people really feel. A lot of polls are based on what phone calls reveal. But a lot of people don't want to verbally admit that they like Trump. They get too much flak for it. So they reflexively say that they support Hillary, when secretly they actually support Trump. This isn't just a theory. Polls taken by internet where anonymity is better provided and the subconscious fear of flak is eliminated shows that Trump ties with Hillary.

2) On election day, it's about turn out, Trump's supporters will definitely be more likely to turn out than Hillary's. Because of this, Trump's tie with Hillary, as show above, will turn into a lead, and Trump will finally become the new god emperor.

Screencap this for posterity. My analysis is sound and my prediction will come true.

remember to report, sage, and ignore shill threads folks

>40 Trump 44 Hillary
>yet the graph still looks like they're super far apart

Is this from Fox News or something?

trump has been getting really good with speeches

he sounds presidential as fuck now

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

It is. It took Ronald Regan 2 years to move 6 percent and now Trump has to move 4 percent. It not happening. He lost ok?

this probably counts as spam. you can go ahead and report it.

Are you mentally ill? I'm seeing a shitload of crazy rambling posts today. Are we being raided by cucks from reddit or something?

>I agree, I gave up on Trump.

> (ID: VAXNwpvh)
> (ID: VAXNwpvh)

Can't quite tell whether you're an unusually retarded person, or an unusually freewheeling troller.

Imagine if you subtracted all the mexican, arab and black votes from that. Trump would be winning by a landslide if only real Americans got to vote.

VOTE

>days of memes and having fun is over

Not likely

Remember this man? His 1980 election is of particular interest, because history is repeating itself as we speak.

Up to about April, Carter was leading in the polls by double digits[1]. Reagan got a slight boost after his nomination was confirmed, but was still behind. This is because the media, which favored the Democrats, painted a picture of an unelectable Reagan. Inexperienced, extreme in his point of view, unintelligent and crazy. The public believed this for months and continued to poll for Carter, but then came the debates.

After people were forced to watch him for two solid hours instead of the cherry picked out of context bits they usually saw, America quickly realized that Reagan wasn't a lunatic at all, but a very reasonable man. Intelligent, with good ideas that spoke to the American public. They saw nothing of the idiot that was painted by the media. What happened? People switched to Reagan en masse. The landslide was unprecedented.

The same thing will happen when people are forced to realise that Trump isn't actually an idiot. Screencap this post if you want. Trump will take the lead in september, and won't let go from there.

Reagan's slogan was even 'Make America Great Again'. Poetry.

[1]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections#United_States_presidential_election.2C_1980

By God, you better be right user.

t. A Bernout

White males have consistently voted like 80% Republican

HE'S ONLY PRETENDING TO LOSE

Weak

I concur

Turnout is everything a single party has held the presidency more than 8 years only twice in the last 150 years

>0.02$ have been deposited in your bank account
>thank you for doing business with us

>Trump has been losing in the polls badly for over a year now, why do you think it will change in 4 months?

PATHETIC LIE, HE HAD 0,2% LEAD FOR A WEEK

>