Never seen a Mutilator fan.
Pic related, it's my copy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wO7j09N-aiA
moviechat.org/movies/tt0087759
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I know a thirty something year old guy who enjoys old b movies

It's kind of sad, he's all alone.

There's a whole shit ton of them on YouTube, I mean I love me a good cheesy slasher but they just take it too far

Literally one of the best films ever made, never seen anyone talk about it. Thoughts?

>owning movies
>tfw I'm 24 and into Giallo, slashers and 80s sci fi and horror and unironically love Tarantino's Death Proof
Should I get euthanized?
Two of my favorite directors are Lucio Fulci and John Carpenter, not even memeing

I preferred Blood Rage over The Mutilator it's on yt if anyone is interested in checking it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=wO7j09N-aiA

a week ago I could've sent you guys to the relevant movies' IMDb boards where you could have read like-minded people's thoughts.

now my only choice is informing y'all about your terrible fucking taste and advise you to kill yourselves.

thanks, Amazon

>tfw deep red is the only giallo you've watched

I would've put that up if I had it. Blame Arrow Video and my lack of money.

Same. Death Proof is my favorite of his movies.

If you like Fulci and haven't watched his westerns, do.

try reddit, i'm sure you will find a lot of scum like you

Another one, and it's a shame because it's actually a great movie.

beautifully weird film, yes, I've seen people talking about it but not to often

jenny aguter was fucking fine in that movie

I'll never understand why this isn't considered a classic

Do you even criterion?

>that pic
REEEEEEEE
where's the bravery in conforming? Are these people completely oblivious of irony?
>now my only choice is informing y'all about your terrible fucking taste and advise you to kill yourselves.
We have moviechat.org now :^)
All the good things about IMDb boards without amazon
>Same. Death Proof is my favorite of his movies.
I can't say the same because it's the only one I bothered watching back when I was in a car movie and road movie spree, but it's highly likely that it would be my favorite after watching the others because I love it and most Tarantino fans say it's his worst movie.
>If you like Fulci and haven't watched his westerns, do.
I didn't even know he did westerns lel, will check them out. Do they have sparking mannequins too? hahah
I need to watch stuff from Argento, it's a shame that a Giallo fan like me hasn't watched anything from him.

Arrow>Eureka>BFI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Criterion

His worst movie is The Hateful Eight, easily. Though Kurt was the best part.

I've probably seen Death Proof over 100 times.

I love that movie!

>All the good things about IMDb

yeah, let's see the 13 years old threads about an obscure italian jaws rip-off flick with a producer arguing about copyright laws in broken english.

>yeah, let's see the 13 years old threads about an obscure italian jaws rip-off flick with a producer arguing about copyright laws in broken english.
kek, I haven't seen this but I'd pay to do it

It's got some pretty funny scenes. I never understood why Hollywood doesn't take movies like this, that had a good idea, but low budget and questionable execution to remake. Like Michael Bay's "The Island" was a remake of some old really shitty movie, and he got sued because of it.

>implying we wouldn't want to see that

>implying I was implying that
>instead of pointing out moviechat or whatever will never be able to compensate for what we've lost

Does anyone else own The Elm Chanted Forest on VHS

Oh, no? Yeah, I didn't think so

Moviechat has the old IMDb posts archived, that's why I mentioned it instead of themoviedb.org

It's weird that rarely anybody knows about the sequel. Completely under the radar.

I actually really like The Hidden and had no idea there was a sequel. It can't possibly be good, can it?,

>No posts yet! Be the first to add one now! at literally every noncapeshit flick

it is better than nothing though, thanks.

Just went there and noticed that after googling what was the Italian Jaws ripoff. At least they kept some Carpenter stuff, gonna check Fulci now.

>moviechat.org/movies/tt0087759
>No posts yet! Be the first to add one now!
JUST
I should have archived that while I could

It's.......entertaining at least.

Honestly it's been a few years since i've seen it and the only thing that really stood out to me was how ridiculous the set up for the sequel is and you have to see it to believe it.

Sequel starts out literally seconds after the first movie' ending.

>meeting fans
>buying movies
:D

Someone recommended this movie on here around Halloween last year, it was pretty good.

The Mutilator made me laugh though
>slasher movie title sequence
>I thought it was gonna be dark and brooding
>"WHEN THE LEAVES OF SUMMER"
>"TURN RED AND GOLD"