Your cunt

>your cunt
are your people this based towards dumb greedy tourists?
youtu.be/KA3zuFZ_dLk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyK6io7VQnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 >le anglos poo poo pee pee

Lmao based. What language do nepalis speak? Can they understand hindi?

i think theres a lot of overlap between nepali and hindi, they probably can

Imagine being so cheap you actually try to haggle down a tea that costs $1.50

Her fault for trusting wh*Te people

I would've knocked that mouthy bitch the fuck out, no subhuman monkey behaves like that to a white person.

Cheap ass white bitch haggles down $1.5 to a women who makes her living far in the moutains and has to pay to bring stuff from the city far away there

this is the first time I felt satisfied from reading youtube comments.

dumb cunt uploads video begging for sympathy, then everyone calls her out. it's also nice to see how many thumbs down she got.

I just realized that she was british so I changed my mind, the slant-eye should've killed her and thrown her off the mountain.

whites are subhumans that deserve nothing but to die

based
brit tourist are trash worldwide

And those who aren't tourists too

lmao, she deserved it tho apparently she was given a free room and then charged $1.50 for tea and the eternal anglo had the gall to try and bargain with her as if she is the fucking british east indian company and it is the 17 fucking 00's

really depends, but the ones that go abroad are almost exclusively garbage

Go back to Morocco, Abid. Please.

Fuck off anglo cunt.
This. When will the eternal anglo finally be king hit into a permanent coma?

watch it sthaniard

>Please please!
Why are whites such betas?

Are you expecting a western woman to be tough and willing to stand up for herself?

a slag might've done that
or one of those semi-gypsy strong independent women from southern spain

>protecting yourself is bad

So, that white bitch was actually bargaining over 2 (two) fucking dollars?
Fucking piece of shit should have got beaten till she needed a plastic surgery.

What's the problem? I always do this when I'm abroad. I'm not about to let these fucking shitskins take advantage of me just because they're poor.

no, my country does not harbor native savages that will openly lash out at people. americans are retardedly enamoured by foreigners

This is why you stay out of third world shitskin countries. Barbaric cunts all of them.

>Letting wogs fuck you over
You're a retard who will be taken advantage of by these shitskins

all comfirmed jews

The old woman clearly didn't try to take advantage of her. It's just that cheap bitch whose equipment alone worths like 3000 dollars was trying to haggle over 2 fucking dollars.

this, why go there when you can visit Switzerland or Switzerland on the Balkans (Bulgaria)

I never seen people get so angry from haggling. She must be haggling to get a free tea or something.

are anglos (br*ts, am*ricans, a*stralians), dare I say, the worst tourists world wide?

The gook was the one chasing down the respectable white woman for extra shekels. Never trust the yellow jew.

this, and the brit obviously knows shes fucked up and her son doesnt look happy with her at all either

Bulgaria sounds nice this time of year

that video though
>attacking brits
>crazy

CURRENT YEAR

where did you read that in my post? you are making a lot of assumptions, friend

Yes, and let us not forget that the British tourist could have gone to Canada or the US. Lot's of things to see there. We had a famous radio moderator who died from some exotic disease that he catched while on a holiday in a 3rd world country. Why would anyone do this to himself?!

> she charged three times the printed price on the menu
> the wh*te is the greedy one

For real, though, I could never expect Nepal to be particularly expensive for westerners.

>you're scaring my son
>he's 15

Almost a grown man, he should defend his mother.
But he ran away and hid because an old woman was angry.
What a loser.

I believe the tourist woman did something wrong.

White people are always so sneaky that they fully utilize social medias for internet lynch.

>kindly take in woman and her son into your house
>let them stay in one of your rooms
>in the morning ask if she will buy some tea
>woman tries to haggle the extremely small price down because it is more expensive than her home country
any self respecting person would have chased that gypsy from their village

You mad white boi?

Lmao at these assblasted wh*Te kikes.
>haggling over $2 from a poor old women

Brits are so disgusting!

nepal mein hindi boltay hain?

there can be a lot more freedom in 3rd world countries in some ways and asian ones arent that dangerous

Yeah we can understand

lol'd, her son just run off and left her. She must be some mother.

It wasn't the tourist, the gook Nepalese woman was throwing rocks. This just proves these Nepalese people don't deserve tourist dollars in the first place. The whole barbaric country should be nuked.

Would have done the same
Time to restore the british empire

Never turn your back on Mountain Jews.

This crazy bitch thinks she is the British East India Company. and it's 1817.

The nepalese woman is right, never yield to the anglo.

Betas are not allowed in this land of brave country.Go away cuck leaf

the britshit basically robbed the nepalese by not paying, fucking cunt

dont steal my joke austrian cunt

>who makes her living far in the moutains and has to pay to bring stuff from the city far away there
Dumb bitch shouldn't live in the mountains, then.

Enjoy the fine dining of living on yak milk and whatever else you eat without my tourist bucks, gook.
>She paid her money for tea
>The raving lunatic gook chaser her down because she wants to extort a tourist for shekels

Fix'd

this, based vpn user

>they are actually serious
human trash the both of you

i'm not a VPN user though

like i'm gonna read all the nonsense you ozzies are writing

the land of savages and death trap mountains
>chinese clay

SAVAGES SAVAGES
BARELY EVEN HUMAN

Im seriously ashamed tbhon

Care to explain why she films this while she runs away at the same time ?
Care to explain why she continues to speak english while the girl seems to not understand ?
Care to explain why she already out of breath after 100 meters ?
Care to explain why she did a bad thing ?

no, the britshit cunt payed only what she thought was worth of paying, like the dumb anglo cunt tourist she was

It's literally true though, why does this gook think she has the right to extort tourists who she makes a living off of? All of you travel destination countries have to show some gratitude you third world slime.

Are poo looking people more common or mongoloid looking?

>underpay a poor person who has provided you shelter
i hope you enjoy those haitian refugees leaf

That's still probably more than the Nepalese makes in a month. Ungrateful disgusting people you are.

Poos in Terai/india bordering region and gooks in hilly and mountainous region

it would be extortion if it was exorbitant, it was not at all, mountain dweller was completely in the right

What about the khasas? What do they look like?

t. South asian boat person whinging about whitey

Rakesh please don't forgot one time you were anglo and poor like us

Yes we should all just believe the sum was not exorbitant because some third worlder says so. It's not like she is unhinged and throwing rocks at people. Disgusting thrid world people.

>PLEASE
>PLEASE
>I CAN'T

a canadian calling anyone a gook. lmao are you larping as white?

I don't know what to say and how to describe them.People here are very diverse than what other countries have stereotypes tropes

$1.50 is not exorbitant, haggling over such a small amount is insulting the lady is lucky to have escaped with her life were it not for the laws of the land

Chinese are white

kek, post that image.

And nepalese are subhuman

>Letting people walk all over you and demand extra money just because
If she was truly ripped off, why did she give them the tea and why didn't she attack them early? She chased them down to extort them, clearly.

didnt hear her asking for any money, she was putting her in her place for her rudeness

Thanks lad. I like you aussies, don't get the hate you get on the site in general

just rude ones desu

>be wh*te
>out of breath after a minute of "running"

The superior race, everybody

kys mountain joowk

watch ya mooth wh*tey

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyK6io7VQnU

>kindly let tourist and son stay for free in remote village
>ask them to buy some tea in return for kind gesture
>tea is more expensive than average because village is remote but still only ONE FUCKING QUID
>wealthy tourist haggles anyway
Can't tell if you're a low-effort troll or literally retarded.

Aussies are ok in my experience, Americans are a mixed bag depending on what social group they come from and britshits are absolutely terrible, especially in places like southern Europe.