THE REAL QUESTION

does trump browse Sup Forums?

no but there might be slight chance he or his campagin guys read trs.

LMFAO @ the media saying this is a neo nazi site!!! I'm crying tears of joy, Trump is a fucking legend.

Hillary person here. We read Sup Forums and then we use this board against Trump. When people ask for proof that Trump is a candidate for racists, I refer them to this board. Thanks for helping me do my job, scumbags!

People like you overused the word "racist" so much its not an insult anymore, that is why you felt desperate enough to need proof of him being one in the first place. :(

no but his interns do

>im a jew

This board is racist as shit. The alt-right will never be taken seriously because all you have to do is point normal people to this board and go "that's what the alt-right is." They'll be fucking horrified.

the alt-right is inherently "racist" moron. trs is way edgier than Sup Forums.

Well there you go. The alt-right will never be able to make it in the mainstream. Ya'll poisoned your own well.

Eric does.

Happy Freedom day

Once you understand Trump's way of thinking, you know that there's no way him or his people don't visit Sup Forums

A savvy businessman could never let an asset (such as a major website who supports his campaign) lie fallow. He seeks to use all possible resources at his disposal, it wouldn't make sense that he'd totally ignore a potentially great campaign tool (remember we work for free).

Anne Coulter's book is what redpilled Trump on immigration. He read her book shortly before announcing his run for president which is what convinced him that the Mexican government was deliberately pushing people north.

Anne Coulter used to be a Bush Republican, justifying the war Iraq, defending NSA spying...etc. What changed? On an recent podcast with Milo Yannopolis, she admitted to browsing Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular.

With all of this evidence, there's just no way Trump could be ignorant of this place. Consider just how similar the harsh realism and shitposting nature of Sup Forums is to Trump's style. You can see how if Trump visited this place he'd probably get along very well with the culture here and maybe even be sucked into it.

Yeah I'll bet he visits here. I'll bet more than that: he browses and posts regularly

lol
welcome to the internet granpa

>things that never happened

only shills say alt right

nobody here said it until we cucked jeb

why the fuck would i want nigger sympathizers on my side?

So we have you guys to thank for Trump getting the nomination, guaranteeing Hillary will win the White House? Thanks!

Good job! Keep it up!

So if we redpilled Ann Coulter, and she brought the pill to Trump...

A-are we making America great again by proxy?

Don Jr. does. He is /k/ as fuck

No, but some that work in his campaign viral advertising department might.

>"my internet people"
That's us :3

No. He doesn't have time. He is always doing "something".

Obviously some people in his campaign do, though. But so do people in everyone else's campaign.

T-t-trump??

Trump campaign staffer here.

I can't verify that he personally comes here, but the rest of his staff certainly does.

We love you guys. Happy 4th, and seeya in the White house In January!

Cute.

even you will become eventually redpilled. no amount of doublethink will save you.

>she changed her mind because of Sup Forums's Sup Forums

holy shit, that's gold. Also
>milo

The fact that he almost seemed to be reading the previous discussion we had yesterday about the Star of David vs. the sheriff's star and hexagram was quite odd, whether it was coincidental that the discussion just logically spins into that or whether he was reading the discussion is questionable, given his recent history of posting Sup Forums related images.

Trump here. I browse and shitpoast for hours each day while flying on TrumpForceOne.

hey trump, good to see you, you'd better fucking win!

>A Trump post on Sup Forums
I don't believe it.