Was it kino?

Was it kino?

we didn't watch it

no one did. just classic oscar nigger bait

I watched it

WE didn't watch it. You're not one of us, reddit.

I don't use reddit

not all of us hate blacks
No, but it was enjoyable

All of us do, reddit doesn't. Pick a side, porch monkey.

>black people
>women
>space
>all of the newest and hottest memes wrapped into one

Yes, it must have been

>"""hidden*"""" figures
>a fat nigger
What did they mean by this?

Yes it WUZ

Wrong

What did they mean by this?

Janelle Monae is gorgeous.

>Nigger lovers

I tried to find if there was any reading I could do on the women this was based on to see how accurate it was but all I could find were articles saying "Based on real AMAZING women" without really expanding on if anything was accurate at all.

kill yourself

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIEEEET

Safe and boring Tb.h

When did they ever claim to be scientist?
All Kino is boring

I mean it wasn't boring it that it was hard to understand or you had to think a lot. It was boring because they were afraid to push boundaries.

On the whole I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I wouldn't call it high art
I thought the writing was the weakest link. It was very predictable and by-the-numbers, with plot points foreshadowed in painfully obvious ways. Maybe all of this was intentional in order to make a simple, easy-to-follow movie that would communicate its story to the broadest audience
The performances were great, though. Wasn't expecting to enjoy Octavia Spencer in particular as much as I did

>arguing with yourself

actual shill

Sister saw it, said it was great

i would see it but I don't really like films like this but I might check it out

WE

>claim you hate niggers
>subjects of the film are not niggers and are in fact actual upstanding citizens working to make America great and beat the commies
>still refuse to see the film because LOL NIGGERS
>WE WUZ NASA AND SHIET

Sup Forums you're more pathetic than Sup Forums

WUZ

sorry i don't watch round earth propaganda

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

WAZ KANGS

it was a perfectly acceptable and moderately enjoyable movie bolstered by a strong score and some good performances, but falls into the same trap of blandness as all historical dramas. I probably won't remember it existed in 6 months

Boringly safe

>subjects of the film are not niggers
Why are the actresses some really nigger looking niggers then? Really makes you think.

Black. Women. So what? I didn't need to know.
We totally get there were thousands that were involved getting man into space and the moon. What next.. the guys who welded and painted the launch gantries?

"October Sky" was MUCH more interesting. Comfy movie. Book was excellent. No race angle.

I haven't seen it, but the trailers are embarrassing. I get these women weren't the fore front of the space race, but neither were countless other people. This happens throughout history, amazing achievements made by people who buy and large have been forgotten. You don't need to slap this identity politics bullshit on it, just present it as it is: a story about the people behind the space race.

Hey I don't know if anyone has discovered this joke but I called it "Hidden Niggures" the other day and my dad yelled at me.

Use at your own risk

>not all of us hate blacks

I don't hate blacks, and yet have zero interest in watching this movie. Movies that distort history and pander to a particular group don't interest me. Give me a movie like Dead Presidents and I'll go see it on opening night.

Great performances from Henson and Costner, and it was definitely a movie that was more about race than the space race. Specifically, it was about the tensions surrounding segregation, and how NASA basically ignored Virginia law because it was getting in the way of the mission be preventing their best scientists from working together.

Ultimately is right, though, it was a paint-by-numbers "drama" where everything went exactly as you would expect, and the script was the big issue on that front. For characters who were apparently based on real people there was zero depth to any of them, which implies that the writers airbrushed out the flaws and subtleties to simplify the story.

I'd recommend it, but only for the aesthetics and the acting, overall it's a pretty bog-standard 6.5 or 7/10.

C U T E

>more about race than the space race
I'll appreciate the review, but I guess I'll just stick to our Germans being better than their Germans

>making a film to pander to black people using a story centered around a mixed race woman who looked white

>Hidden Figures
>no burqas

This will never be kino.

>took my girl to go see Shin Godzilla
>it was a Wednesday fucking cheap tickets
>she stayed awake the whole time, I loved it
>she went to go see Hidden Figures with her mom and sister
>now wants to drag me to go see it
>brush her off with lame excuses
>manipulating history
>it looks boring
>wasting money for a movie I don't want to see

Should I just cave and go watch it at the dollar theater?

For the most part is was historically accurate.

The new king kong is already out?

What is the best historical nigger kino?
That Malcom X movie?

Gorillas in the Mist

Haha really I asked when they were going to send the monkey up in space and which of the three it would be but my mom's boyfriend sent me to bed, weird coincidence

Yes, it's not degenerate and unless you specifically hate black people for bullying you in middle school you will enjoy it

of course you did because you're edgy irl and would never make such a thing up