How is finnish minority treated in sverige? I've heard that swedish people somewhat mistreat them. Why...

How is finnish minority treated in sverige? I've heard that swedish people somewhat mistreat them. Why? I thought you swedes were tolerative

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/activists_protest_at_alleged_restrictions_on_use_of_finnish_in_sweden/9688773
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps&feature=youtu.be&t=235
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Immigrants or visitors from Finland are treated as well as anybody else.

t. Swede

I've heard otherwise

No one gives a fuck. Maybe they might make fun your accents

You aren't black.

I've heard people say all kinds of things that aren't true.

People with Finnish names or parents from Finland are underrepresented within higher education jobs and local government politics. There's also some stereotypes about Finns such as you being more prone to alcoholism and violent behavior. Most Finns or Swedes don't care about it though or that's my experience.

Not surprising, since most Finnish immigrants to Sweden were lower educated working class looking for jobs when none were available here.

I literally treat them better than I do other swedes.

Literally nothing

t. grandson of 4 finnish immigrants

Not an excuse anymore. Present day finns are 3rd generation already.
My grandparents in the 60-70s were working class peasants as well

It's not like they all went at once. There were migration waves all the way up to 90s, meaning there are a lot of first and second generation immigrants too

>I thought you swedes were tolerative
Only applies on all kinds of niggers.

>applies on all kinds of niggers
All except Russians.

since we were invaded by s*ndniggers, have a guess?

>All except Russians.
Stop giving us a bad name pls.

Class is hereditary.

Rich Finland-Swedes have rich ancestors, poor Finland-Swedes have poor ancestors.

It's no longer a factor. The eternal swede is no longer holding you back.
You can get an education if you're smart enough and climb up the social ladder

Friends of Russia are not welcome in Sweden.

If parents value education less it will often rub off on the children. In that regard class is largely hereditary

>Yes to people from an uncivilized barbaric culture without any background check.
>No to Russians cus they're all probably communists who hates us XDDDDDD
How many times does it take a mother to drop his child enough times to become like this thing?

Not true. Finns are treated better than non-nordics.

>dislikes Russia for being opposed to Swedish values
>loves a bunch of other groups (Somali, Pakistani, Arab) which are far more opposed to Swedish values than Russians are
Explain this

>you can't hate both

Apparently the eternal Finland-Swede prevents the bönde hillbillies from Närpiö from succeeding at life desoite their Swedish tongue.

Why would i?

I'm not him. You both just made a shitty argument.

Do low class Swedes give their kids retarded gutter trash names like Chili?

Gutter trash Finland-Swedes like Rob Helenius do that.

The swedish trashpeople like to give their children names that end in -y, like Ronny, Conny, etc.

t. swede

>There's also some stereotypes about Finns such as you being more prone to alcoholism and violent behavior.

Uhm, sweetie?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Your murder(1.95) rate is higher than Finlands( 1.60) and 3x higher than Netherlands(0.61) so you can't blame the immigrants for it. Bad Belgian genes are the cause.
Finnish immigration to Belgium would cause some degree of racial pacification but the extermination of Belgian people would be the best solution to the homicidal violence problem.

>that quote
How did they climb so high then with all their lauded international metrics, did the Swedes tame them?

Fenni were Saami. Google Levänluhta DNA.

Karelians and Estonians gradually took the country from the Saami in the last ~1800 years.

my cousin named his son texas. whyyyy

What does fennoswedes' swedish sound like to actual swedes?

Never heard it. I don't even speak Swedish to begin with.

>When analysed together with previously published ancient European samples and with modern European populations, the ancient Finnish samples lack a genetic component found in early Neolithic Farmers and all modern European populations today. Instead, we find that they are more closely related to modern Siberian and East Asian populations than modern Finnish are, a pattern also observed in genetic data from modern Saami
Interesting

The people who today live there are called the "knife junkers". They are pretty notorious for being a very violent and wild people.
Ironically, in the 19th century Russians sent them to Siberia after they killed people with their knives.

they're treated well

bit strange
they don't have pitch accents

BAD

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/activists_protest_at_alleged_restrictions_on_use_of_finnish_in_sweden/9688773

Weird disinfo ITT btw

I've heard that Tuvans in Russia are also like that. Prone to alcoholism, "Tuvan that does not carry a knife, is not Tuvan" and surprise, surprise they live in East Siberia, nearing Mongolia and Altai mountains if I remember correctly

So why don't you guys annex sweden? doesn't look like they will (or even can) put up any resistance. I mean besides shouting gay shit at you and playing YMCA all day like they do to the russians.

The same reason why you guys don't annex folklands

The muhlvinas aren't full of muslims and rapefugees :^)

>buzzwords
Are you all niggers this stupid?

An interesting sentiment from a country with millions of arabs, even more blacks and no whites.

>calling me a nigger

Oy vey! do I have to call the thoughtcrime office in malmo? they are gonna take you to one of their camps sven

Hardly as many as you cucks have now, enjoy it.

Does the monkey want a banana?

>People with Finnish names or parents from Finland are underrepresented within higher education jobs and local government politics.
So OP was right.

This based attitude is the reason why I still buy my snus from Sweden despite the rampant racism.

What the fuck Sweden? Do they ban Arabic and Somali too? I doubt.
>Finnish-language researchers and activists in Sweden say that it's getting more difficult to use Finnish in everyday life. They claim that use of Finnish in schools is restricted, and that Finnish-language media offerings have been cut back in recent years.

>They say that some teachers have banned students from speaking Finnish during breaks, even though Finnish is an official minority language in Sweden. Some Finnish-speaking teachers have also been banned from speaking Finnish to each other in their cafeteria, some asked to switch to Swedish in the staff room.

>"This is happening now," reads the op-ed. "All Finnish teachers are not treated in this way, but it is happening across the country, from the north to the south."

Swedes are extremely hateful towards finns, idk really why

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps&t=

There's absolutely no reason for you to hate russia nowadays, you've been living in peace for two centuries

t. Dimitri-Igor

Go home, Ivan.

It's the inferiority complex

>Finnish bantz
:3

Did I say russia isn't a threat. It's for us, not for sweden. They just except us to work as meatshield like last time in case of invasion

Why are swedes so obsessed with oppressing Finnish people?

Why are english so obsessed with oppressing Irish, Scottish, Manx, Welsh and Cornish people?

We never have...?

They've a serious case of superiority complex. Swedes see their country going down the drain and they have to vent the frustration some way.

The most hilarious part is that they call us a brother nation, while they still see finns as trash

I personally love you Pekka

Why do Swedes see Finnish people as trash?

Because of our language and our looks which differ from theirs, despite many Swedes having Finnish heritage.

Their view of finland is permanently stuck in somewhere between 1940s and 50s. And finns they know only through their stereotypes

There has to be some kinship though right? Would they treat a bong, leaf or burger better then a Finn?

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps&feature=youtu.be&t=235

is this what average Swedish people think of Finns?

That's just what they're willing to say on camera.

Deep down inside they hate us much more.

C'mon buddy, anti-finnish sentiments are just memes, nothing more
In fact you are our best minority
Your language is qt
And you don't look that different from Swedes

>3:55 - 5:28

i had no idea it was this bad, they really despise them

t. Pekka from Umeå

>our boyfriends use more beauty products then Finnish women

>Would they treat a bong, leaf or burger better then a Finn
I personally have experienced how swedes react when you tell them where I'm from, so yes

>The Finns are all trash, we don't like them

And Finns just keep kissing their asses. And I'm supposed to feel some sort of pride towards this country.

>tfw you're a finn instead of a swede

I know this feel.

Sampo Terho was our last chance as a people and he committed political suicide

It's all over

>spot the swefag studying in turku

It's not that we despise them. We're quite fond of them, actually. It's just that we know for a fact that we're better than them. They're the Ron to our Harry and we know it.

ron fucked hermione

>An individual who is not properly trained to answer life's problems may turn from striving for superiority in useful ways to that of a personal superiority at all cost. If an individual cannot be better than another on their own merit, they will attempt to tear down another person or group to maintain their superior position.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

That's one sided love, buddy. As soon as your country burns the better

You have low IQs and your country's fucked. Tolerance and petty sense of superiority are all you can cling to at this point

Sweden explain

(1/2)

Language activists shocked in Sweden: Teacher doesn't allow speaking Finnish during recess -"No one should have apologize their own language"

According to researchers and activists, the Finnish language has been driven to a narrower extent in Sweden over the last couple of years.

The use of Finnish language is restricted in Sweden, writes a number of Swedish-based scholars and activists in a debat article published by Dagens Nyheter. It happens both at government level and in everyday life, even though Finnish is a minority language in Sweden.

Teachers may not allow pupils to speak Finnish during the recess. School management can deny Finnish-speaking teachers to speak Finnish to their students in the dining room. Teachers from Finland are asked to change the language from Finnish to Swedish in the Teacher Room.

-It's happening now. All teachers in Finland are not treated this way, but it is happening all over the country, from North to South, the authors say.

They refer to the survey conducted by the Swedish Finnish Teachers' Union.

-In these situations, it is not just about inadequate knowledge, but about discrimination.

Media coverage had been reduced

They also write that Finnish-language radio and television broadcasting has been reduced. The Swedish radio has terminated the supply of regional Finnish-language programming, the program times have deteriorated and the number of Swedish-language stories has increased.

Libraries often lose their Finnish language supply too often, and classics are removed from bookshelves.
When language groups were invited to read the poems in their own language, the Finnish language was forgotten.

(2/2)
Finland received a national minority language station in Sweden 17 years ago in April 2000. At the same time, the so-called Finnish-language administration was formed. It includes over 50 Swedish municipalities, which guarantee their residents the right to pre-school and elderly care in Finnish.

Researchers and activists also praise the rights of Finnish-speaking people in the administrative districts. However, the Swedish Government has halted the extension of the administrative area in 2015. Previously, municipalities were allowed to join it as they wanted.

"We are astonished"

In the Debate article, we hope that Swedish politicians will lack the discriminaon of Finnish-language at all levels of politics.

- We are surprised that the Finnish language - even though the Finns have used it since the Middle Ages - is still so overwhelming for the majority that its use is forbidden in some contexts. It can not be that a person who speaks his own language should apologize for it.

The article is signed by the Finnish-language docent Satu Gröndahl of Uppsala University, Sirpa Humalisto, Chairwoman of the Swedish Finnish Teachers' Association, Raija Metso Korpela, Swedish-Finnish delegate, writer Tuija Nieminen Kristofersson and editor Laura Santala

http//yle.fi/uutiset/3-9688620

http/yle.fi/uutiset/3-9688620