DAL:Ezekiel Elliott drops suspension appeal
BAL:T-West (hamstring) returns to full practice
WAS:Jordan Reed (hammy) absent on Wednesday
HOU:O'Brien: Bruce Ellington needs the ball more
TEN:Walker, Mariota taken off TNF injury report
MIN:Vikings were 'very tempted' to go with Teddy
NE:Chris Hogan still not practicing for Patriots
HOU:Will Fuller (ribs) DNP, not expected to play

Peyton Manning scored a 28 on the wonderlic. Eli scored a 39.

So Zeke is basically admitting he did it, huh?

>eagles

Seeing as how he beat brady twice I think that confirms is advanced autism

OOOOOOOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE

Not that surprising that Mr. Autismo scored higher than Mr. Anus-in-your-face.

No, he's admitting there's no way out now. It's like Brady. He never admitted guilt but he still had to serve his suspension.

I do wonder what's different between their suspensions that made Brady able to put his off for an entire season, while Zeke couldn't.

If that's supposedly what all black people look like, why did you have to put it over their actual faces?

Because Brady is the GOAT.

He didn’t

>
>DEN:Lynch moves to No. 2 on Broncos' depth chart
what the fuck happened? they were so high on Siemen a few weeks ago. Nothing changed. He is still mediocre Osweiller is still shit.

How fast the QB situation in Denver came tumbling down now that Peyton left.

that feel when fucked

Yeah but they are like, Siemen is our guy he beat the competition, then he plays and they get rid of Osweiller. He plays at the same level his entire time, they bring back Osweiller as an emergency fill for Lynch on ir. Then they randomly start Osweiller after years of Siemen is our guy, he does just as shitty, then they move Siemen to QB 3/4. Just what the fuck? this is not how you get good Quarterbacking.

>John Elway can't evaluate QB talent for shit

Should've kept Teboq, fucking retard

HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

I miss him bros.
That foot fucker Ryan ruined him.

i like how Elway lucked into getting Peyton in free agency and everyone proceeded to describe him as some sort of QB guru until like 2016

dude needs to call up the Giants and trade for Eli or something, he is wasting whatever that defense has left

The water bears will save the NFL

>Bills tanking midseason at 5-4 with a 6th seed wildcard spot and an entire one win lead over 4-5 teams like Ravens, Raiders and The Dolphins trying to take that spot.

sup police. long time no see. with the eagles this year I was expecting you to be shitting up threads with the fury of WE OWL NOW confidence

I swear to god if zimmer starts teddy I hope it gets him, spielman and teddy all fired.

And a top 5 defense

Fucking why? I'm a broncos fan and if my team was in that spot I'd hope fuck they'd give themselves every chance to win. Don't tank if you have an elite D.

That said, the Broncos should tank because we're utter shit in all 3 phases of the game rn, but VJ is too fucking retarded to engage tank mode

Teddy won't start this year

>Dolphins
I don't think so, Tim

when is Bradford back? this is such a weird QB controversy to be in.

thank you. now all I have to worry about is next year.

>trade for Eli
>wins 2 more bowls further outdoing his brother
I wouldn't hate it

bradford is silent. like no one cares. despite him being the best QB on the roster. no one wants him back really. he's just a glass liability.
if he came back for the playoffs Id be excited though.

never: he's on IR and most likely will never be on a field again

i mean i've been around, though i'm really only posting a ton during gamethreads this year

really tho this NFL season is just really uninteresting in general. i'm super hyped for it because muh Iggles are so good, but i can imagine most people are kind of unenthused about it, so there isn't too much to talk about here

Can't believe Iggles got a first for him

I live in MN and the rumors are his knee is completely fucked like he can't bend it, can't bend over can't do anything because the swelling just wont go down.

>21-45

>packers not trash without Rodgers
>falcons super bowl contenders
>panther just "trying" to make the playoffs

Did a literal retard make this list?

Im surprised the Vikings didnt sell a QB before deadline.
I feel bad for the fucker. what an unlucly career.

well he seemed kinda worth it looking at last year and that 1st game against the Saints were he looked amazing. But his knee just had other plans and called it quits for him

yeah sucks for him, but hard to feel too bad as an avg joe looking at the stupid huge rookie contract he got which was so nuts it was partly responsible for the NFL capping rookie contracts

why would the vikings sell a qb?

and I doubt anyone would really want Case Keenum or a guy who just blew out his knees.

>what an unlucly career
i mean yeah being injured sucks but Bradford will have made nearly $100 million in his career if he plays out his current contract. plenty of unluckier players than that

Catb owl

More like unlucky genetics, Bradford could be a top 5-7 QB if his knees weren't more fragile than wet shitter paper

how much was garunteed though? Also he got stuck with a shitty Rams team (partly his fault) gets fucked by Kelly and finally gets a gig in Minnesota only to finally succumb to his injury history.

he's made over 100 mil dude

Will this game be the time dak has sex with his 7/10

>how much was garunteed though
the Rams paid him $78 million the entire time he was there. he made another $19 million the last two years with us and Minnesota.

Yes failcoon fans are retards. More news at 11

Tackling on pass plays should be removed from the game. Too many injuries. If a player catches a ball, they should be down at the point of the catch.

Contact with quarterbacks should also be removed from the game.

Put what over their faces?

Contact with anyone should be removed.

Why stop there? Ban all contact and make it a fifty yard penatly if a player touches another player on the other team

just make it a skills game where instead of receivers you have drones flying around with little hoops and if the QB gets the ball through a hoop its completed pass. DB's are now drones piloted by teh other team trying to knock the ball off course

Damn, that sounds entertaining. Goodell better be taking notes

Who can stop us?

Is he the most likable player in the league? I'm a Xecucks fan but even I'm sad that he probably won't get a ring before he retires

if he is I better get part of that 50million a year check he wants

Anyone with a functioning penis.

Igglesfag, I'm glad he'll never get a ring, he destroyed the franchise and city too many times

That being said I understand why someone would find him likeable

Hopefully another hurricane and it finishes the job Katrina started.

Brees isn't that good anymroe

>your team
>your team's record at the end of the season
>your draftfu
>your milfu

iggles
13-3
Martinas Rankin
pic related

>anime shit
why obsess over drawings?

>elite D
you fell for the meme

I am shocked you said that with a straight face.

How did you see my face as I did?

P/a/nts
11-5
McGlinchey or Jones II
Pic related

How is it that no QB has pulled an Eli Manning on the Browns yet?

will beatty's facemask is pretty dope

Because no QB has Archie and Peyton. It was still one of the biggest bitch moves in the history of the NFL.

>pulled an Eli Manning
Sorry, what does that mean?

I think its drafting the player they want before them and trade raping them for it.

saying there's no way in hell you'd sign with the team that's thinking of drafting you. Eli wasn't even the first though lots of players have done even Elway

Beat an 18-0 team in the Super Bowl

Who is the next blood offering?

>tfw Cox is next to fall

Cry about sitting out a year if the Chargers drafted him. So the Chargers traded Eli to the Giants for Rivers and two draft picks.

People mock, but this would make football an actually athletic sport like soccer, where instead of slamming into each other the CB would have to out play on coverage.

undisputed rankings

why does it upset you?

I hope you're shitposting.

Kamara was my draftfu. Knew he was going to be a dynamic player, what the """"experts"""" were hyping McCaffrey to be.

Robby Anderson is legit

Move us into >JUST

bretty accurate. i think cowboys and chargers belong between okay and bad and the falcons are okay

>>your team
vikings
>>your team's record at the end of the season
11-5
>>your draftfu
fuck man. Josh Allen, Luke Falk, Quenton Nelson, derwin james, nick chubb, mason rudolph, hurst etc. etc. etc.
>>your milfu
I dont fucking know

>Josh Allen
Matt Miller pls go

only chimp looking niggers watch nfl now

seriously

Allen is fucking dog shit

Not gonna lie, the only guy who is allowed to fuck me in the ass is Tom Brady. nh

I don't have a way to edit this but it should be

>Top
Eagles, Saints, Steelers, Patriots

>Contenders
Chiefs, Panthers, Rams, Jaguars, Titans, Seahawks

>The rest
The rest

>Garbage tier
Browns, 49ers, Giants, Colts

If the Eagles win this week, does that lock down the nfc east?

oh for fucks sake everything you just said is cancer

they already locked it down. cowboys wouldn't have won even if they had zeke

defense should be allowed to have 12 people on the field

This is fact

It's a virtual lock, but not a mathematical lock

This

Why are people falling for the Saints meme?

Post yfw the Eagles lose out