How much blood do they really have in common?

How much blood do they really have in common?

Other urls found in this thread:

biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BIO48/5.Geno.Pheno.HTML
expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/brasil-dna-de-80-de-negros-e-mulatos-e-europeu=f633388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something like this but in Brazil

>white
>attractive
>white
>big dick
>white
>tall
LMAO

>Iberian
>not the ultimate master race
Stay mad turkshit

Ronaldo is of cape verdean descent.
>His great-grandmother on his father's side

are portuguese people really in this denial mode?

This

kys spic

Ronaldo is 1/8 cape verdian(cape verdians are the whitest niggers btw)

Is he white?

kys you kike

Thanks based leaf

you know 45% of Brazil is white. That's only 15% less than the US.

>you know 45% of Brazil is white.
If a Latin American tells you they are white their is a good chance they aren't.

Get reading.
biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BIO48/5.Geno.Pheno.HTML

>their
*there

If an American tells you they are white their is a good chance they aren't.

>Ethnic composition of Cape Verde is the same along the times...
>what's also probability

The his grandmother looks whiteish, not mullato

You're fucking delusional. They're whiter than you, because of natural segregation. Portuguese and German immigrants offspring tend to live in their provinces in the south and aren't mongrel pancake mixes like a "white" person is in america.

>If an American tells you they are white their is a good chance they aren't.

Bit of a big difference

The Brazilian concept of "white race" might be somewhat different from the concept of "white race" in other countries since race is seen in a spectrum, with different races being perceived as assorted series of continua, but the same concepts can be found in other New World countries or former European colonies like Australia.[27] A comprehensive study presented by the Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research found that on average, white Brazilians are (>83%) European.[28] Another autosomal study carried out by the geneticist Sergio Pena showed that the overwhelming ancestry of "white" Brazilians is European.[28][29]

White Americans (European Americans) on average are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.”

>You're fucking delusional. They're whiter than you, because of natural segregation. Portuguese and German immigrants offspring tend to live in their provinces in the south and aren't mongrel pancake mixes like a "white" person is in america.
>Swedish Education

You're a fucking moron not one thing you said was true about the U.S. or Brazil. You can Google genetic test results. Also we are the country with historic racial segregation.

I can cherrypick too.

That's 2 brazillians btw.
The one on the left has the portuguese flag upside-down

Prove he is Brazilian. So are you implying you need to import people to join strong men championship?

Iberian>Med>>White>>>>>>>Mestizo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bl*ck = T*rk

You won't go anywhere by that because Brazilians say that they are white - census answer are "self-declared" and can be some cheating and 2) there are White non-European going to the mix ( i can think it to Levantine, Sephardic, etc.) 3)plus those guys mixing with Luso-Brazilians if a Brazilian user can correct me.

Not the same guy.
That guy's last name is EsteveZ with Z. It is not from here.

No one is implying Brazil is white. But some % Brazilians can be easily whiter than Portuguese and Spaniards.

That was my point to the idiots, that in Latin America there are a lot of people who say they are white and obviously aren't but it's relatively rare in the U.S. (mainly centered in the South for obvious reasons).

>No one is implying Brazil is white.
> some % Brazilians can be easily whiter than Portuguese and Spaniards.
No one has said the opposite probably one psot of a coutnryman. German.Brazilian is fenotipically whiter than the Portuguese, no doubt.

What I was refering is why the genetic European is so low compared to white Americans geneting testing

The question here is why is giving 98% European 0,2 Native to white USA while whites in Brazil are giving 83%, a lot lower. It depends what he is considering European 99% - the standard (also including us) - different from the genetic contributions of one people.

Exactly.

No fucking way. The point is you have way more Northern Europeam ancestry, so it's easier to hide non-white features and hide ethnic looking.

Lot of North Americans have suspicious noses and eyes too.

Portuguese and Spaniards are tanned.

We can never score as low as 83% or get Native American % or a lot of Subsaharan %, man .

I am seeing 97-99% European 23and me scores in Google.

And even worse 83% is the average so there are """White"" Brazilians that score even lower than that."

Brazilian sources are always contradictory and different.

What do you mean by tanned?Permanently?No.Seasonally?Yeah

Can you even trust in Brazilian sources?

expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/brasil-dna-de-80-de-negros-e-mulatos-e-europeu=f633388

Thanks for the intel.

No one has the obligation to know their ancestry and etc. Whatever happens or happened in the other side of the Atlantic, you are probably the best to know about it

Well, it's better than spending time in Lisbon suburbs living from gibsmedat.

>No fucking way. The point is you have way more Northern Europeam ancestry, so it's easier to hide non-white features and hide ethnic looking.
Did you miss the percentages?

>White Americans (European Americans) on average are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.”

That's not N.Euro features hiding everything.

My mom's side is pure Portuguese and they are white as fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSGAHAGAGAHAHAHSAGAHAH portuguese are the biggest racemixers along with italians. Guess what diasporas are number one in brazil

Put Ronaldo next to a group of arabs and you wont tell him apart.

no, has black grandmother

25% black
75% portuguese

>no, has black grandmother
See:

Nope nowadays it's poles and germans , go to rio de janeiro and see for yourself kek